Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Priest (DPS) - Eksar (as in XR...)

October 02, 2020, 04:53:35 pm
Read 1693 times

Applicant

Social Application - Priest (DPS) - Eksar (as in XR...)
« on: October 02, 2020, 04:53:35 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Eksar (as in XR...)
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/kazzak/eksar
Class/Spec: Priest (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Walter Serralheiro
Sola, Norway
Owner of IT start-up (a real start-up) XR-Cyberlab. former Psychologist with 14 years experience. Future sailor or biker. Dono yet.
Stavanger University, Universidade Federal Fluminense, Our Lady of Mercy School (Rio).
Father of 2: 7 and 3 yo. Married.

Class/Spec:

It's because it is strong and more. I enjoyed the basic rotation. While I did not others'. I did some melee in the past as DPS and wanted a caster/ranged. I actually was a lot into healing lately in every MMO I played and wanted a change.
I love PvP. Still, pvp guilds are difficult to find with a more mature environment. I guess a PvE guild would serve me better. Besides, there is always the need for some teamwork at a pve lvl for me.
I am in fact loving how shadow priest is and expeting it even more fun in the next expansion.

Alts:

My alts are from 4 years ago, in Legion. I played last in Arathor in a PvE guild. Praetor, Stavanger etc. Nothing worth notice.

Professions:

I would like to play gatherer with my main and, perhaps, in an alt (Druid, I plan, just for fun), I would do inscription and alchemy.
Why?
To help the team in PvE. PPL tend to love spec change, right?

Raiding/PVP Experience:

My best mythic was 4/12. Been in WoW, in and out since TBC.

Previous Guilds:

This guild in Arathor I forgot the name. Cool ppl. Run by a british woman, math teacher. I never left them. I was kicked for lack of play as I stopped playing Wow some 4 years ago and just came back.

Availability:

I am the boss of a company that drains my soul. I have two kids and one of them has a future in pro football and I give him some support on that. My wife is 15 years younger than me...
I have little time.
But, I always manage to find some to game.

Communication:

I can handle myself in a few languages.

Computer / Connection:

I have a video editing computer that was top some 2 years ago.

Addons/UI:

I dont have any at the moment. Been out for so long. I will just adapt to whatever the raidmaster demands.

Other Games:

I was playing Apex Legends and making those teens look really bad. hahahaha.
Stopped due to toxic environment in the new expansion. Every new expansion brings a lot of people who later go away due to little skill, but, while they are around, they complain like hell.

Why Iron Edge?

I have been on screening of sociopaths in the criminal system in Brazil. I have interviewed some 2000 people for jobs. I have a lot of experience with human "connection".
I just happened to find you guys by chance. My gut feeling was good when I saw your website. While I did my share of by choices in life - who would not after 5 decades? - my gut feeling has brought me a lot of fun, nice people, opportunities that made me a better person by learning from the Wrold around me. I think your guild passed my good impression screening.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

That is difficult to say. I would need some time in the guild to actually find out what I can do to the community.
I could say I am deeply moved by the sense of community. My 10 years in Norway have changed a lot of my vision of the World and made me re-assess a lot of my convictions. Made more a Trekkie than a Star Wars fan, if you would allow me the figure of language.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

The Guild finder interface.

Last Words?

I have a plan.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 06:05:04 pm by Xorm »

October 05, 2020, 04:10:52 pm
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Priest (DPS) - Eksar (as in XR...)
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 04:10:52 pm »
Hello Eksar.

You can poke any officer for an invite.
Welcome!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:55:49 am

Login with username, password and session length

72 Guests, 4 Users
mortos, Lethys, Rash, Wali