Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS/Tank) - Rydrew (XR)

October 18, 2020, 11:58:29 pm
Read 1822 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS/Tank) - Rydrew (XR)
« on: October 18, 2020, 11:58:29 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Rydrew
Server: Pozzo-delleternità
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Pozzo-delleternit%C3%A0/Rydrew
Class/Spec: Demon Hunter (DPS/Tank)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Hi! My name is Daniele, i'm 28 and i'm from italy. I work for a local Pharmaceutical Industry (i make stuff that make people happy, weeehoooo). I play videogames since i was very young, i started with Gran Turismo on Ps1. I played a lot of CoD on ps3, winning a couple of local tournaments and i've been active in the competeitive scene since then (played a lot of CS:GO, League, Lineage 2 and more).  I have a ps4, 2 nintendo Switch. I kinda really like video games. I currently live with my girlfriend and 2 cats and i really like tattoos (working on a japanese bodysuit). I think thats pretty much who i am!

Class/Spec:

I've always played DPS, sometimes tanked M+. Never ever played healer. But i can play Hunters, Demon Hunters, Rogues, Mages (not really confy as Fire atm). But i can learn everything pretty fast if needed. Just, dont ask me to play Druids. I don't really like the rotations, class fantasy etc

Stats, rotations ecc are really patch based. I usually learn from Logs or streams of pro players or usually from players who have better score or progress than me. I have few good achis on my curriculum that can prove i know what i'm doing

Alts:

I have few alts on well but if i transfer i will probably level new ones. Druid to gather (ONLY to gather), and those i listed before

Professions:

Alchemy, Erb gathering. Thats pretty everything. I make and sell those to buy other stuff i need. I'm lazy :c

Raiding Experience:

Started in WoD: did progress in HM, BRF, Hellfire. I wasn't really dedicated to the game. Played pretty casual.
Legion: Did progress during Nighthold, tomb and Antorus. This time my guild wasn't performing really well and i had personal stuff irl going on at the begenning or the xpac.
BfA: i've been pushed by the best italian guild because i was pretty good with DH, we manageg to get 1st italian kill and 300ish world for Uldir Mythic. Then the guild ripped and i froze. Came back during Nyalotha and achieved 7/12.

Previous Guilds:

Drunked Masters: got pushed by more hardcore guild
Kuegelblitz: could not raid in the afternoon like they used to
Lesih Per Casoh: left them after couple of years because of the bad environment
Supremacy: got pushed by more hardcore guild
Below Average: most HC guild i've ever been, disbanded during Battle of Dazar for not achieving italian 1st
WorldWideWipes(now just Wiped): still here, i dont fit really well here, people dont show up for raid and pisses me off A LOT. I wanna swap to another guild

Availability:

I dont know. I can make myself available if i know when i must be. I play usually during evening but i also have real life stuff to do. So i like to know when i must be on to do stuff. For example: in the current guild i've been asked Sunday to log in on Monday at 21pm to test m+ on SL Beta. I agreed and monday nobody was online except me. I canceled a night out with my GF to play. Now, i dont deny my presence to my gf, she knows i like to play, but i'd rather go out with her then beign left alone for 1 fucking hour waiting for other people who don't take appointments seriously!

Communication:

I speak decent and fuild english and i understand it really well, i have TS3 and Discord.

Computer / Connection:

I'm a PC enthusiast and i love building pcs: Ryzen 3800x OC(going to upgrade to a 5800x/5900x), Noctua Cooler, 32gb ram 3600mhz, RTX 2080 Super (going to upgrade to 3080 as soon as i can fucking buy one), SSD Samsung NvMe 512gb, 2tb Hard disk, 1TB SSD Sabrent NvMe 4.0 (can't wait to test it with 3080), 750w EVGA Supernova P2 PSU, Corsair 275 Airflow Case White. I play at 2k resolution 144hz, I have 30ms on wow, i can stream (i really would like to! I used to stream my progress during Uldir and i was cool to be live during G'huun kill). Internet is 7ms, 80down, 20up. I have FPS issues only with Shadow RTX on, shit is bad optimized lmao
PC pic: https://imgur.com/a/atDcXnI

Addons/UI:

Angry assignments, Compact Runes, Details, Mik Scrolling Text, Nug Combo Bar, Raider.IO, TellMeWhen, Weakauras, ElVUI, DBM, World Quest Trackers, Angry Keystone

UI: https://imgur.com/a/56nEXzd

Other Games:

Currently: Warzone with irl friends, Red Dead 2, Metro Exodus

Also played: League, Dota, Lineage 2, CS:GO, CoDs, Fortnite, NfS, Ghost Recon, Far Crys, and many more!

Why Iron Edge?

I'm looking for an international guild to have a more stable guild than italian ones. Also i'd like to keep my spoken english polished. As i said before i would like to have a 2 core days to raid and be free the rest of the week to attend irl stuff, play other games, do M+ etc. Your guild looks like a solid one and you have many groups. I've never met something like this on italian servers.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A hardcore gamer who seek to be better everyday, both in games and in real life. I think i have the skill to get Cutting Edge and i thrill to get it. High attendance, a open mind. Can withstand critics and won't rage or get mad for them. I also like to help others

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

I don't have much time anymore for games. So when i do it, i wanna give the best i got. Also forgive me for my email address haha i made it a long time ago

October 20, 2020, 01:40:26 pm
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS/Tank) - Rydrew (XR)
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 01:40:26 pm »
Hi Daniele,
Thanks for applying. We've discussed your application and like what we see so we would like to offer you a trial for Shadowlands!
Feel free to poke an officer for a guild invitation when possible.
Welcome!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:36:00 pm

Login with username, password and session length