Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Shaman (DPS) - Snottebel

October 28, 2020, 12:11:22 pm
Read 2337 times

Applicant

Social Application - Shaman (DPS) - Snottebel
« on: October 28, 2020, 12:11:22 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Snottebel
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Snottebel
Class/Spec: Shaman (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Hi,

My name is Jordy, 28 years old from the Netherlands.
As job I work as nurse in revalidation for people ages 18 and up, and I absolutely love doing this. The fun part about my job is to have a lot of contact with the clients, and help them get better to go back home again. As it is very social work this shows in the game, as I tend to help out others with whatever is asked(not the elite stuff, as I am not an elitst).
Also love to chat about whatever and I'm always in for fun things to do.
My hobbies include playing the Guitar/violin(still learning and oof is it difficult) ukulele and bassguitar. Most of the time I'm busy with music and hae a very big range of what I like to listen to.
I also enjoy playing on the playstation with my GF, we play coop games here.
I have played this game since 2006 on Alliance, but decided to switch to Horde in 2018 and never looked back!

Class/Spec:

I am playing an Elemental Shaman most of the time, the things about shooting lazer beams and throwing lava around is just so much fun. Or the most hilarious thing is throwing people off cliffs and edges with lightningstorm!
I don't mind if the class is nerfed or buffed, I always go back to my years old Shaman.

Alts:

I have almost all classes on max level, still leveling from time to time to enjoy the nostalgia.
My go to alts usually are my Rogue(recently went Sub) and my Affliction Warlock.
Sneaking behind people is satisfying, but so is dotting and running away.

Professions:

I usually go for collecting professions because I dont like to spend time thinking about what to craft next.
Collecting is also a fun way for me to see more of the world, and think back about the good times when i was leveling/doing something in that area.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I have played a lot as Resto Shaman in Wotlk, that said ICC is still one of my fav raids ever.
Went social after wotlk with raiding here and there, but nothing serious.
In BFA i have played some raids with my other guild getting 12/12 HC, this was done as Elemental Shaman( again so much fun).

I absolutely love PVP, doing random Bgs, nothing fancy.
I have over 100k honorable kills and proud wearer of the *of the Horde* title.
I have done arenas in the past with friends of mine but we never got far, it was just for fun.

Previous Guilds:

I was in The Dambusters for quite a while, a very friendly social guild where i did the 12/12 Hc raids with. I left because it was time for something new as it became a bit to elitist for me.

On the Horde side I have been in a dutch guild for some time, but there was almost nobody online so it made me leave, I didn't do anything there.

Availability:

I usually get online everyday when I can.
I still enjoy doing whatever in the game.
I do work in shifts, but haven't had evening shifts for quite some time(happy me).
This means i work every other weekend, but this doesn't really affect my gaming times.

Communication:

I am proficient enough in english to make myself clear and to answer whatever is needed.
I can talk over whatever programme is needed, i have a microphone and use this a lot when i play with my friends/want to get easier communications.
I am not a shy person.

Computer / Connection:

My computer runs the game at ultra mode with 60 fps locked.
My connection is fibre, never had any issue with it(100 download/400 upload).
I do not disconnect, if I do its due to a game error.

Addons/UI:

I usually use ElvUI, DBM and recount/details and some other minor ones to make the ui fancy.
I like a clear UI ith enough information to see what i need to see.
I use some keybindings from the keyboard and use a razer naga mouse with buttons on the side.

I do not know how to upload a screenshot online, if you tell me how i am more than willing to do so!

Other Games:

I really enjoy playing EVE online, Warthunder and ARMA3.
Eve online always gets me on my seat to not get killed while doing whatever i do at that moment.
Warthunder is a flight simulator with added tank/fleet/heli gameplay. I usually go for the aviation gameplay or the fleet, i love flying!
ARMA3 is a military sim, takes one bullet to take you out and you really have to communicate with eachother to make it work, i use voice communication for this.

Why Iron Edge?

I have seen lots of players online, and this is what I am looking for in a guild; a big social place with likeminded people that are playing WoW not only for the game but also for the social commitment.
My guess is that Iron edge can give me this pleasure and good time!

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer jokes, good times and helping out.
I love to get involved in whatever the game has to offer, from older raids to newer raids and dungeons.
Lots of chatting if people are looking for that and silence when it's needed.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I have seen you on the Guild finder and did a /who, it showed up with many players online.
Have checked the Wowprogress(impressive) and checked out this website.

If i am accepted and have a good time I will try to get more of my friends in as socials.

Last Words?

I have made a application before but it got declined, i think due to not having not enough information. So i stopped searching for a bit and went do do some social things.
Now I am still eager to join this guild so I'm giving it another go!

If I do not get selected i'd like to talk to an officer here or in the game to see how I can make my application good enough to join!

Thank you for reading!

October 30, 2020, 05:27:07 pm
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Shaman (DPS) - Snottebel
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2020, 05:27:07 pm »
Hello Snottebel.

I am really happy you decided to re-apply. And with a really good app as well.
It'd be really happy if more people that want to join our guild would actually take the time and do what you did.

You can poke any officer for an invite.
Welcome!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 03:43:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length

39 Guests, 1 User
Oni