Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Aeroezz

November 23, 2020, 04:19:06 pm
Read 1638 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Aeroezz
« on: November 23, 2020, 04:19:06 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Aeroezz
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Aeroezz
Class/Spec: Warlock (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Hello My name is Alex Byrne I'm 19 From England, I am currently taking a years break from education to find out what I want to do in life and in the meantime playing one of if not my favorite game of all time World Of Warcraft. I have been playing wow since 2009 and have enjoyed every second of it.

Class/Spec:

I mostly play affliction as it is currently the highest DPS spec for warlock however because of the upcoming covenant system and being unsure which spec is best I am willing to swap to any spec as I find them all fun to play.

I have been playing demon hunter since legion launch but have recently decided to swap to warlock for shadowlands, With warlock Mastery, Haste and Crit are stats used for affliction. With rotation it is a priority to maintain Dots while casting Malefic Rapture with max soul shards.

Alts:

I was planning on using my old main Aeroezz-Kazzak (demon hunter) as an alt in shadowlands as I still really like the class, And depending on how well demon hunter does in the future I potentially will swap aback if the covenant system and balancing treat warlock badly.

I play Havoc demon hunter and could be willing to tank however  I have never done it before and it really wouldn't be the best choice for me.

I will be focusing mostly on my warlock for shadowlands but the possibility of playing demon hunter is still there as I will be leveling both warlock and demon hunter to max day 1 of shadowlands.

Professions:

In BFA I have max inscription and herbalism on my demon hunter and will carry this on for shadowlands. On my warlock I will focus on Tailoring and enchanting so I could max the best gear possible for the start of the expansion.

Raiding Experience:

I have been in multiple raiding guilds throughout the past few expansions, clearing HC burning throne, eternal palace, Ny'alotha etc. I am striving for mythic content however past guilds have never gave me the opportunity to do the content I want.

My roles in Raids have always been DPS havoc demon hunter  and affliction warlock which I would liek to continue to use going into the next expansion.

Previous Guilds:

The guilds that I have previously been in were semi-casual guilds, and my reason for leaving are that they never planned to push mythic content, and because of the previous unbalanced systems I have never put in the effort to look for a proper and suitable guild. With the upcoming expansion which I am really excited for I want to put in the effort as I am now familiar with people in the guild such as Snadder, Glacio and Moon.

Availability:

I will be available throughout the whole expansion at anytime as I currently am taking a year off to think about what I want to do going forward.

Communication:

My main way of communication is discord however, I am able to use any form of communication such as teamspeak etc, also as I am from England I speak fluent English :)

Computer / Connection:

I have a GTX 1060, Ryzen 5 3600 16GB RAM and am able to run wow at 144fps constantly. I also have fiber internet 200mpbs etc so there would be no connection issues.

Addons/UI:

The main UI addon I use is bartender4 but I also use Weakauras ,BigDebuffs ,BDM , GTFO ,Kui ,skada etc most which should be shown in screenshots

https://imgur.com/a/oYrWmj5

UI is bound to change as the expansion releases and new features and addons are added.

Other Games:

I play a large variety of games

I mostly play fighting games Such as Street Fighter and Smash Bros Ultimate/Melee, but I also enjoy playing league of legends and Single player RPGS such as Dark Souls, Bethesda games and upcoming Cyberpunk.

Why Iron Edge?

I have been looking for a guild that seems right for me since WoD but have never found the opportunity to do so, as a competitive person I like taking my game to the next level and have always wanted to push for harder content. With the upcoming expansion looking promising as well as now knowing Multiple Iron edge community members I feel like this is the best place for me to be :)

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Apart from inscription, tailoring enchanting and pots etc I will offer a positive new member for the guild with good teamwork and communication skills, as well as the highest DPS ;) .

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I heard about Iron edge through Glacio, Snadder and Moon who have shown me how amazing of a community you have here.

Last Words?

Looking at shadowlands I am excited to continue playing WoW and hopefully pushing for the highest content possible as well as making new friends along the way. Hopefully shadowlands is as good as it looks so I can keep enjoying the game I love.

November 23, 2020, 11:03:00 pm
Reply #1

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

Re: Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Aeroezz
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2020, 11:03:00 pm »
Hiyo Aeroezz,

I really wish you would have applied for the guild earlier, or spoken to me before you made your application, as the ranged roster has been full for quite some time at this point. Because of this I am going to have to decline your application to the raiding team, but I can offer you a social spot if that would be of any interest to you. If you want to join a raiding guild I do wish you the best of luck in your search :)
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

November 23, 2020, 11:05:33 pm
Reply #2

Offline Aeroezz

• Vendor Trash

Re: Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Aeroezz
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 11:05:33 pm »
That's fine but I'd love to join a Social spot if allowed :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:55:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

84 Guests, 0 Users