Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Krysthoph

November 29, 2020, 12:44:33 pm
Read 1791 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Krysthoph
« on: November 29, 2020, 12:44:33 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Krysthoph
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Krysthoph
Class/Spec: Mage (DPS)
Member Type: Weekend Raider

Personal Info:

Kristian Mirt, 35, Mechanical engineer, Zagreb, Croatia. I have been playing WoW on and off since its launch.

Class/Spec:

I am currently a frost mage, i would prefer to play fire, i find it more engaging at the moment, but frost is better for raids as it is at the start of an expansion. At the moment i have not leveled to 60. Alternately if needed, i can play my BFA main, rogue, as preferably outlaw or for single target progress subtlety (thou i have not played subtlety since WoTLK PVP) or warrior (with tank offspec, my TBC/WoTLK main).

Currently I plan to use the ice lance build, with the priority of casting as many shattered ice lances as possible within the icy veins buff, I'm hoping perhaps the glacial spike will do better later on but all seems to point to that it wont. From what i can gather the venthyr covenant will be best single target, and close to best multitarget. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that fire will get some momentum as the expansion proceeds.

To be completely honest, I feel more comfortable playing melee class, but decided on mage this expansion to try something new and a bit out of my comfort zone. Also, quite tired of hitting the boss on its toes.

Alts:

Rogue, 50
Warrior, 50

Professions:

Mage: alchemy, herbalism
Rogue: Enchanting, Leatherworking
Warrior: Blacksmithing, Mining

Well, sincerely,  most of these professions have been on the characters since I created them. I find it that they usually suit the characters well.

Raiding Experience:

TBC, WoTLK Main Tank, dps. TBC up to Black temple, WoTLK up to Lich King 10man.

Cataclysm: Mage dps, only first tier

BFA: completed curve with Rogue on Ghuun, Jaina, Uu'nat and Azshara, with 6/8 Mythic on The Eternal Palace

Had 1716 rio score season 3 BFA, i quite enjoyed doing m+ runs, was sad when they nerfed the rewards in Shadowlands for mythics, but  its not all about the lewt, a hectic +17 run is always fun :D

Previous Guilds:

Well the guild fell apart with officers going on to more hardcore pastures, I prefer not to raid more than once or twice a week these days.

Availability:

I am available weekends mostly, with a few evenings in the week if I plan ahead.

Communication:

I am fluent in English, use it for work every day (work for a swedish company). I can install teamspeak if needed, also have a microphone and have no problem using it. Was an officer back in the TBC/WoTLK days.

Computer / Connection:

My computer is quite adequate for WoW, it is not the newest but it works fine and runs everything smoothly, internet is optical, with low latency to all European servers.

Addons/UI:

Elvui, DBM, Weakauras, Exorsus raid tools, Details, Simulationcraft...

Other Games:

Love CIV6 on my computer, Have a PS4 mostly for single player games (PS5 soonTM).

Why Iron Edge?

I have heard good things about you. Beside the more Hardcore elements you have a weekend raid party and a casual raid party. Even if you do not have a raid spot i would be willing to join as a Social until one opens up, if it opens up.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Even thou the days of 3-5 days a week raiding are behind me I still enjoy it immensely. So if you have need of me you can count on me showing up prepared, with my gear and spec optimized, consumables in hand, tactics learned. Other than that, im quite easygoing always looking for a mythic run (I quite enjoyed m+ in BFA), enjoying a good chat and a laugh.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Friends, Tempy and Rowyna. We know eachother well IRL, and have raided BFA till the guild fell apart.

Last Words?

As i previously mentioned, a social spot is also OK for me, would be nice to be in an active guild. And if you have need of a DPS you know you can count on me to jump in :D

November 29, 2020, 12:54:34 pm
Reply #1

Offline Tempy

• Guild Member

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Krysthoph
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2020, 12:54:34 pm »
I vouch for him as a good player that comes prepared, does his part in the raid and is a quick learner. Row's and mine IRL friend  :D
« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 04:19:43 pm by Tempy »

November 29, 2020, 02:55:51 pm
Reply #2

Offline Krysthoph

• Vendor Trash

November 30, 2020, 05:11:42 pm
Reply #3

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Krysthoph
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2020, 05:11:42 pm »
Hello Krysthoph,

As you already know and mentioned, we're quite full. But after the hype of the xpac and the x-mas break we'll have, i'm sure we'll have some room for a mage. There is a queue, with 2-3 more people, but i can offer you a social spot until i can drag you in the raid.

Poke any officer for an invite.
Welcome!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:18:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length

69 Guests, 0 Users