Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Hunter (DPS) - Ozzielark

December 09, 2020, 01:51:30 am
Read 1894 times

Applicant

Social Application - Hunter (DPS) - Ozzielark
« on: December 09, 2020, 01:51:30 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Ozzielark
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Ozzielark
Class/Spec: Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

I'm Ozan (most people call me Ozzy since it's difficult to pronounce for a person outside Turkey), 32 years old, from Turkey. I am working as a freelance translator. I am married and a few of my friends are in the guild (Gdubet, Ruukhijani [I hate his name], Cheyanne). We are all IRL friends (met in WoW around 6-7 years ago, I can say that we are very close), so they were pestering me about applying the guild even though I may not be able to allocate any time to raid (for now, I can't say that I am not eyeing to join the weekend team if I can misdirect the wifey to something else).

Class/Spec:

I currently play a BM hunter because I am officially a "boomer" now. :) As I am not playing in a competitive manner, hunter covers all my open world/collection/dungeon/light raiding needs. But I can say that I have basic knowledge of almost all classes (except for warriors).

Alts:

I have all classes as alts around 50-60 (except for warriors).

Professions:

I am currently running Leatherworking-Enchanting on my hunter (maxed).

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I killed HC N'Zoth last expansion (late but have AotC), also killed a few mythic bosses late in BfA. I have a very demanding work schedule so the time that I can allocate to WoW is limited and mostly late at night, so I have not been raiding seriously since the time we met my friends in your guild. I occassionally do BGs and arenas (I will confess that I suck), no serious experience on PvP side.

Previous Guilds:

I haven't been in a guild for a few years (running my personal guild, extra bank space ftw).

Availability:

This is a bit complicated. My availability is a bit wonky due to demanding work schedule and not having set-in-stone "business hours". However, since I am in front of the computer all day except for the period spent with the wifey, I can easily become available when something pops up.

Communication:

Yes, I have a Bachelor's degree in English Language Teaching and I am currently working as a translator, so I can communicate in English fairly well (though my speaking skills may be a bit rusty!)

Computer / Connection:

I don't have any internet connection issues and my PC is kinda decent. It may not be 60+ fps in raids all the time but I don't think it will hinder me (if I raid) either.

Addons/UI:

Here's my UI screenshot:

https://ibb.co/QXqFn5q

I use ElvUI and the classic tools like Details, DBM, TomTom, All The Things, etc.

Other Games:

I mostly play single player strategy games but I occassionally play Path of Exile as well when there is an interesting league.

Why Iron Edge?

I cannot deny that I miss being in a community. So as my closest friends who I play with everyday in your guild (and happy to be there for a while), I said, why not?

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I am a reliable and dependable person. If I say I will do something, I will do it. No exceptions, no excuses. I may not be as funny or meme-loving as the new generation of players are and I am often quiet on comms but I try to bring as much fun as possible to the environment that I join.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Friends, as I stated above.

Last Words?

Although I apply as a social, I hope I can be a fitting member and eventually progress to the weekend raiding team. But if I can't, no big deal, if the community is good (and I heard it is), making new friends and playing/communicating with different people is more worth that getting that ilvl upgrade or achievement.

December 09, 2020, 04:06:17 pm
Reply #1

Offline Gdubet

• Former Member

Re: Social Application - Hunter (DPS) - Ozzielark
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2020, 04:06:17 pm »
Big Vouch. Steady player with amazing personality, achive hunter, pet brawler, xmog digger. All in deal

December 10, 2020, 10:33:02 am
Reply #2

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Hunter (DPS) - Ozzielark
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2020, 10:33:02 am »
Hello Ozan,

Pretty nice app!
You can poke any officer for an invite.

Welcome!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:40:10 am

Login with username, password and session length

64 Guests, 0 Users