Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Freemorhps

December 17, 2020, 10:46:11 pm
Read 1889 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Freemorhps
« on: December 17, 2020, 10:46:11 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Freemorhps
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Freemorhps
Class/Spec: Mage (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

I am Spyros from Greece, Athens and i am 28 yesrs old. I work as an accountant but i always got time for wow!

Class/Spec:

I main Fire as i like it more and it is also better for raid and m+ at the moment. I am adapting so if frost are top dps i will go frost. Same to arcane. I am maining fire and off spec frost for now.I love fire the mechanic with combustion pyro flamestrike etc.

For raid i am going haste/mastery (got critical where i want), for M+ i go msatery and then haste.
I open with combustion (pyro at start with timer) fire blast pyro fireblast fireblast pyro , phoenix flames x2 pyro then shfting power.

Alts:

i got a monk at 183 ilvl ww/brew atm  if u need him i can gear him up fast but prefer to play mage as i main it and i like it.

Professions:

I got herbalism/Alchemy. Alchemy is really useful for raids as i craft my own flasks and pots and also i got 2 hours as an alchemer. I will take enchanting too instead of herbalism. Will change it after i farm like a lot of herbs.

Raiding Experience:

I play wow since vanilla. I ahve skipped only 3 raids. Did not raid at all at Dragon Soul. I was maining dk/mage and war always. Got all curves and half cuttingg edges.

Previous Guilds:

I have not been in a guild at Shadowlands , that is why i apply to you as i am looking for a goood guild friendly to raid with.

Availability:

I am available for raids. I am working 09:00-17:00 so i can be ready many hours before raid but im playing sometimes as i work from home for now.

Communication:

I was living in UK for 2 years and yes im really fluent in English.

Computer / Connection:

My computer is completely new i bought all my pc as new in February.

Addons/UI:

I use Exorsus/Dbm/Details/Elvui/Dominos/postal/Weak Auras/AnnounceInterrupts/Raider.io/Simulationcraft

Other Games:

Call of duty and sometimes league of legends

Why Iron Edge?

I want a guild as i mentioned above to be like family.Focus on raids but also fun progress together laugh etc.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer a very proper and very effective raider that is always focused 100% on raids and wnna progress , always ready with flasks food and potions. Always in time for raid.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wow progress

Last Words?

Thanks in advance for checking my application.

Hope to be a member of your guild!

December 20, 2020, 08:41:13 pm
Reply #1

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

Re: Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Freemorhps
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2020, 08:41:13 pm »
Hiyo Freemorhps,

Sorry for the delayed response, but unfortunately we are currently not looking for additional ranged as our ranged roster is full. Best of luck in your search for a raiding guild  :)
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:40:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length

76 Guests, 0 Users