Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Priest (DPS) - Ornn

January 18, 2021, 06:25:22 pm
Read 1625 times

Applicant

Social Application - Priest (DPS) - Ornn
« on: January 18, 2021, 06:25:22 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Ornn
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Ornn
Class/Spec: Priest (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Hi, my name is Fredrick. I am 25 yo, currently finishing masters in Big Data Analysis in Warsaw but due to COVID situation I was forced to move back to my hometown, Gdansk, north Poland near see to live here with my girlfriend. Before COVID I travelled a lot but now we are limited. In spare time I work out at gym, watch some F1 or football and from about 1,5 year I learn how to programme in Python and SQL and of course i play WoW in the evening :)

Class/Spec:

Yeah, I play Tauren Shadow Priest, that is funny compilation but to be honest I have seen just a few taurens priests since I am playing WoW so i thought that would be an original thing. I play priest because before when I was playing WoW in Legion expansion I used to play melees like Death Knight, so a ranged DPS caster was a great opportunity for me.

Alts:

Have some ready to level up alts like hunter, warrior and DK, but to be honest playing priest is fun to me so I did not want to lose my time leveling alts instead of priest.

Professions:

I am an Alchemist and Engineer. I chose Alchemy because of the extended duration of flasks and the fact that I make my own flasks instead of buying them.
Engineering because of such fun cool stuff like cape gliders, dynamo shoes etc.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I came back to WoW after Legion right before launch of Shadowlands, so I can just share my experience from this expansion which is for now 10/10 N, 8/10 HC and 760 RIO for today which is 18.01.2020, but constantly, everyday I force to be better.

Previous Guilds:

Well I was a social member of Conscious. Guys were cool, but not kind of social to non-raiders. I do not want to be rude for them, because they were okey, but personally I am seeking for something else.

Availability:

I am available during weekdays and sometimes weekends in the evenings up to early morning hours, depends on the workload next day, but happily I am working and studying manually for now, so let's sum up that I am available since 5 pm from Monday to Friday

Communication:

Yes, I am proficient in English, was learning English since kindergarten, besides that I have got family in Australia and London, got some of English and business English certificates and what is the most important for me - my Big Data studies are conducted in English. I am using Discord to communicate with my friends, but yes of course I used to use Teamspeak so it is no problem for me.

Computer / Connection:

Yeah my hardware is more than decent. Most of my life I was using notebook, but 1 year ago I made my beast PC, so all of the new game releases works with no problem. Internet connection is stable and good as well - no ping

Addons/UI:

I use ELVUI, but configured it in my own way to have everything clear. Also bunch of weak auras. I will post a screenshot of all of the addons in attachments

Other Games:

I used to play League of Legends, but this relationship is over for life. I also went through The Witcher 3 couple of times, Gothic 1-3 few years ago and sometimes I like to plug a steering wheel and race in F1

Why Iron Edge?

Well I met one of your member Shiftey in the Maw, did some daily quests together and asked him about Iron Edge guild.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

First of all positive attitude, help others in dungs, Torghast or whatever wxpansion whenever I am online

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I used to know someone from Iron Edge in Legion, but can't remember the nicname, but anyway Iron Edge guild has some cool history behind and I asked your member Shiftey about the guild

Last Words?

Thanks for reading that and of course FOR THE HORDE

January 20, 2021, 05:24:53 pm
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Priest (DPS) - Ornn
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2021, 05:24:53 pm »
Hello Fredrick,

You can poke any officer for an invite.
Welcome!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:54:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

74 Guests, 3 Users
Lethys, Rash, Wali