Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS/Tank) - Asharx

January 19, 2021, 07:08:11 pm
Read 1783 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS/Tank) - Asharx
« on: January 19, 2021, 07:08:11 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Asharx
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Asharx
Class/Spec: Demon Hunter (DPS/Tank)
Member Type: Weekend Raider

Personal Info:

My name is Zade Sharlock, am from Jordan (originally from North Caucasus) work in Crisis management in the middle east region and am 35YO.

Class/Spec:

As DH, i consider my self playing one spec of choice, where i dont prefer one more than another, always trying to master the both specs, previously played Paladin since 2009 till legion when I turned into my DH (just because of glide), my item level atm on the DH is 205 with all legendries, trinkets and weapons back-ups available in my bags!

On start of each patch, update or even expansion, i give my self a period to try all of possibilities disregard what Wowhead, guides and raidbots say! at the moment trying to keep my haste soft cap at best with considering Versa at all gears for AOE fights, and slight of Crit increase on ST fights, also, as DH this patch, found my self doing good numbers where i was trying variety of combos in talents, and then afterwards i find other fellow DH's doing the same after i check the wowlogs 9on daily basis).

Alts:

Have my old rusty paladin and DK, but they still on Tarren Mill at the moment (P.S: i only play melee and tank classes) range dps not my thing!

Professions:

Herbalism (i like to smell roses from time to time!) and Alchemy (for extra duration and benefit of flasks) and in some expansions the trinket!

Raiding Experience:

Didnt raid as hardcore raider much, only in WoTLK as main tank (in Flare EU guild & Eat more cake guild), and raided slightly as mythic raider in BFA (with Synergy Guild, Tarren Mill)

Previous Guilds:

Mentioned above, didn't leave them as much it was leaving the whole realm with friends or due guild dispend!

Availability:

No exams, my work could require me to be on emergency sometimes, but during day light, after 19:00hrs. am always available

Communication:

I use Discord and can speak and talk fluent english

Computer / Connection:

My network at home can operate a full network gaming center

Addons/UI:

Nothing much, only DBM, Weakauras, Details dmg meter

Other Games:

Used to play DOTA 2..

Why Iron Edge?

Looks to me it's a guild with friendly mature people with good experience in game, i hope to be part of that too!

What can I offer Iron Edge?

a dedicated mature, friendly player and friend and respect times and always up for any challenge or activity!

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

wowprogress

Last Words?

take care of children! the treasure is located at......

January 20, 2021, 05:27:14 pm
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS/Tank) - Asharx
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2021, 05:27:14 pm »
Hello Zade,

As much as i'd love another DH in our team, being a 1-day/week raiding team with more than 30 members is not at all ideal.
The best thing that i can do right now is offer you a social spot, until there's room to take you.

How does that sound?
Ba dun tss!

January 24, 2021, 05:22:01 pm
Reply #2

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS/Tank) - Asharx
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2021, 05:22:01 pm »
Since some time has passed and we haven't heard back from you, I will have to decline this app.

Good luck!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:00:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

80 Guests, 0 Users