Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Rogue (DPS) - Hubirdz / Mermade

January 30, 2021, 04:20:05 am
Read 1778 times

Applicant

Social Application - Rogue (DPS) - Hubirdz / Mermade
« on: January 30, 2021, 04:20:05 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Hubirdz / Mermade
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Hubirdz%20%2F%20Mermade%20
Class/Spec: Rogue (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Hiya, I'm 35 Years old and recently returned after not playing during the BFA expansion this is mostly due to a promotion at work and a lack time to commit to it. I've always played competitively prior to BFA and had some ups and downs in the sense of rankings on kills. During Legion I decided to start a guild and throughout Emerald nightmare we maintained a top 1000 and then going into Nigthold we managed to achieve a top 600.

I no longer have the same level of time to commit to the game but I do thoroughly enjoy pushing M+ and am looking for a more active a stable community to get into this level of content of pushing higher keys.

I'm from the UK and you've probably guessed my name from the Email address haha.

Class/Spec:

Currently I am playing a rogue and I'm aiming to main this going forward. I also have a druid with IL 218 Equipped and have 2/10M but I have to be honest I'm not entirely sure I can commit to raiding and therefore do not want to go forward with the plan or idea.

Alts:

Rogue, Warlock and Disc priest (Warlock and Disc are both low IL) Rogue as I said above is what I'm aiming for a main.

Professions:

I have all proffesions maxxed out with a number of level 51 chars

Raiding/PVP Experience:

Raiding experience

I have always achieve C/E previous characters were and are

Hybridz
Hubirdz
Hybrids
All above are on Tarren Mill and have my raiding experience - I use to do alot of Multiboxing they're all druids but all have a mix of my achievements.

My final serious raid tier was Nighthold where we were world 600 for Gul'Dan as a 2 day raiding guild that was formed at the start of Emerald Nightmare
Previous to this I have always achieved Cutting Edge within a top 1000 guild I believe my best ranking would be somewhere within MoP Where ToT / SoO we achieve roughly top 300

Previous Guilds:

Moved to Kazzak as a friend returned to also play wow and was here already (As I said I multiboxed back in the day alot and already had an account / char on this realm) Previous guilds would be
Tarrenmill - Nerfed
Tarrenmill - Buffed (Reform of Nerfed :D) Pun intended.
Tarrenmill - Rebuffed (It's a long story....)
Kazzak - Phyrhic (Friend was in this guild)
Kazzak - Jynx

Availability:

N/A As I've said I am looking for a M+ Community however, if raiding in the future ever was viable I suppose it would be a Wed-Thur-Sun

Communication:

Yes to all

Computer / Connection:

Very stable internet (I work for the UK's largest communications provider)
Very capable PC ^^

Addons/UI:

Elv
Bigwigs
Details
Logs
Etc etc

Not competitvely raiding however, I have a K95 + Corsair Scimitar litterally EVERYTHING is bound

Other Games:

Not really (Time commitments)

Why Iron Edge?

Large community - Large amount of active players at all different times and different interests

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Friendly, Mature and stable player interested in a specific type of content and always willing to push that content and have fun.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Ingame

Last Words?

So.... Do you feel lucky punk?

February 02, 2021, 11:22:13 am
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Rogue (DPS) - Hubirdz / Mermade
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2021, 11:22:13 am »
Hello Mermade,

Sorry for the late reply. I wanted to underline that, whilst Iron Edge is a gaming community, we're not solely focused on m+. That's just something that comes after raiding for most of us.

That's why i'm not sure if this would be the right place for you, seeing how you progressed quite a bit in raiding and m+ on your own/with your current guild.

If you really think this would be better, we're more than happy to welcome you. But i wanted to underline what activities we focus on.

That being said, are you still interested in joining us?
Ba dun tss!

February 05, 2021, 07:53:05 pm
Reply #2

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Rogue (DPS) - Hubirdz / Mermade
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2021, 07:53:05 pm »
Since this was left pending for a while, i will decline the application.
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:53:47 am

Login with username, password and session length

74 Guests, 3 Users
Lethys, Rash, Wali