Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Druid (Healer) - Ozidear

March 09, 2021, 10:39:38 pm
Read 1849 times

Applicant

Social Application - Druid (Healer) - Ozidear
« on: March 09, 2021, 10:39:38 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Ozidear
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Ozidear
Class/Spec: Druid (Healer)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

My name is Omer Rubinstein, I'm 14 years old from Israel and I'm currently a student in middleschool.

Class/Spec:

Started playing Druid because it looked cool, after a while I realized that druid gameplay is really fun. I don't think druid is that strong but still really fun nonetheless. I like HoTing people before damage comes out and the only other healer that does that is disc priest but priest has shit mobility so I rather play druid.

Alts:

I have 2 max LVL alts that I like to play. A MW monk which I don't currently play, and a Disc priest that I started playing because I heard they were very fun to play (maximizing DPS and the different healing nature). I don't really like to play alts but sometimes it's fun to mix things up. I try only playing a main and max of one alt. I rather be proficient at one class than playing a ton of characters really poorly.

Professions:

Alchemy + Herbalism. I like crafting my own consumables (it's a shame that Leather Working + Skinning is the gold maker in this expansion).

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I progged CN on normal but didn't get to do more than that.

Previous Guilds:

Rise Again - Kazzak, Guild just died.

Availability:

Available pretty much all week. Sometimes I have some studying to do but that hardly affects my WoW schedule LOL.

Communication:

I speak English and have a mic that I use. I don't have Teamspeak 3 but I am available on Discord.

Computer / Connection:

I'm not supposed to have any problems with running the game, stable pretty much all the time. I also have a good connection to Kazzak. I assure u that if my internet dares to crash I will rage and curse the stupid internet provider like a true gamer.

Addons/UI:

ElvUI - General screen aesthetics. Nameplates and player/Target health bars. Also started using the ElvUI Castbars in SL which I currently enjoy.
WA - Tracking CD's and Procs. Every ability that I need to track goes through WA. I rather use WA than TMW because I already know how to manage and create new WA quickly.
Grid2 - I know it's not VuhDoo (Don't flame pls) I just like the Grid2 way of tracking and never felt the urge to switch. Except for the fact that u need OmniCC to track HoTs I didn't notice any drawbacks.
DBM - Pretty self explanatory, just tracking all boss abilities and lets me know if I stand in shit. I really like having voice alerts when I'm a healer because while I don't like to admit it (I sometimes have a tiny bit of tunnel vision on frames when healing gets real rough XD).
ERT - Always nice to know when other healers are using/not using their CD's. I usually have a CD rotation with my other healers when in a healer intensive fight so that helps me keep track. While it is nice to snipe heal with tranq I rather DPS in that downtime.

Other Games:

I started being a lore/story nerd in the last couple of years so I play some RPGs when I have the time. Before I got into WoW I played some mini MMO's.
 I played Destiny 2 which was my first go at a "Raid" that required communication and the occasional wipe. After a while playing the hardest content in a certain game and finishing it in a day or so I heard about WoW. Mortos showed me him raiding and the first sentence I ever heard about WoW before I started playing was: "You see that? These are player health bars. They are dying on trash, that's sad". I got curios about the game and stayed because even after playing for a while I still have a lot to learn.

Why Iron Edge?

I played in a guild that was eager to get cutting edge but after 2 months the guild died while they were 2/10 mythic. At that point I knew that I couldn't search for another guild like that so luckily Mortos referred me here. I heard good things about the guild and I'm eager to learn from more experienced players.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A Social player that likes the game and willing to join guild activities. Eager to learn and eventually want to participate in mythic raids.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Mortos is my 2nd degree cousin. Heard about the guild from him.

Last Words?

Not really.

March 09, 2021, 10:41:34 pm
Reply #1

Offline mortos

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Druid (Healer) - Ozidear
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2021, 10:41:34 pm »
Obviously I vouch for my family

He really does want to learn and get gud and maybe one day he will get some XP and join us in getting them bosses down

March 12, 2021, 07:14:15 pm
Reply #2

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Druid (Healer) - Ozidear
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2021, 07:14:15 pm »
Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:47:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

82 Guests, 1 User
Liquidroom