Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Goodzilun

July 04, 2021, 03:56:37 pm
Read 3423 times

Applicant

Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Goodzilun
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Goodzilun
Class/Spec: Warrior (DPS/Tank)
Member Type: Weekend Raider

Personal Info:

Name: Antoni
Work: Automatician

Class/Spec:

Main spec: Fury 220ilvl
Currently my main spec is fury due to it being better than arms in many different points. One of the points is that fury has more consistent damage while arms is lacking in that part. Its not a problem for me to swap between playing arms and fury because I enjoy playing both specs.

Before switching to fury I played arms a lot in m+ but after couple mini-class updates fury became better than arms, but I still enjoy the spec.

First when I started playing shadowlands I became a tank for my guild, and I found out that it was a lot of fun. Protection warrior is great for raiding with many defensive cds but they don't have as much self sustain as some other tank.

The main focus of playing a fury warrior is having as much upkeep on enrage as possible, enrage has 100% chance to be activated by rampage and 30% chance to be activated by bloodthirst.
That's why haste and mastery are the most important stats to get on a fury warrior.
Haste makes reduces the cds on some of the abilities and mastery makes enrage buff give more % dmg.
The rotation that I use is from wowhead and from Squiggles so if any of this is wrong its his fault.

Alts:

I have almost no alts, I mainly play on my Warrior.
The only alts that I have on Kazzak is my level 51 paladin and a level 46 dk

Professions:

On my warrior I have blacksmithing and mining. My blacksmithing is at max lvl so I can craft basic legendary items.
I think one of my more special recipes is green core hound.

Raiding Experience:

Raiding experience:
I have done Castle Nathria on hc with my Kanium
I have done HC Uldir before taking a break from wow because I didn't like BFA that much and I had some other stuff that I had to focus on in real life.
In legion I have done every raid on HC difficulty with my old guild called Aerithium.

Previous Guilds:

Aerithium: I have raided with them since start of legion and a bit in BFA but I didn't like BFA that much
and I had some other stuff that I had to focus on in real life.

Kanium on retail: Guild that I knew from when we raided a lot in classic wow. We cleared Castle Nathria on HC but shortly after people stopped showing up to raids so we decided to stop raiding because getting new pugs every week is not something fun and enjoyable.

Availability:

I work from 7am to 15pm but after that I am free to raid or do dungeons.

Communication:

Sometimes my writing can be really bad but I speak English quite well.
My mic is pretty good and I have no problem with using discord or teamspeak 3 or any other software if needed.

Computer / Connection:

The computer that I use currently is Legion T730 with Intel Core i9 and RTX 2080 SUPER
and my internet connection is good and stable as long as I am connected to the router directly with a cable

Addons/UI:

I use the usual raiding addons but I can install more if needed.
The addons that I use currently are:
Deadly boss mods
Raider.IO
Recount
GTFO
and WeakAuras

Other Games:

There are a lot of games that I have been playing through my life. But the ones that I have enjoyed the most are Dark Souls series, Terraria and many different fighting games like Street fighter, a bit of tekken and Guilty gear, and also a lot of Warhammer down of war.

Why Iron Edge?

My old guild stopped raiding due to player stopped showing up to raids with out saying a single word, so I wanted to join a new guild, and I heard that Iron Edge is a guild that raids seriously while still being able to enjoy the raid and talking with others instead of sitting in silence like some other guilds that I have raided with a bit.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer a pretty good dps and a lot of shit-talking. I wish that I could write more but that's pretty much it.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I heard about Iron edge from Cake and Squiggles.

Last Words?

Like one of my friends said: Tea is much better than coffee

July 04, 2021, 04:11:50 pm
Reply #1

Offline cake

• Guild Member

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Goodzilun
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2021, 04:11:50 pm »
yo i know this retard his one of the better ones. im defiantly more than happy to put my name down and vouch for him

July 04, 2021, 07:47:57 pm
Reply #2

Offline Mafuya

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2021, 07:47:57 pm »

The rotation that I use is from wowhead and from Squiggles so if any of this is wrong its his fault.

so yea he learned from me so he is basicly a master at his craft already. Ill vouch for him

July 05, 2021, 02:25:45 pm
Reply #3

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2021, 02:25:45 pm »
Hello Goodzilun,

Your app is pretty solid, as well as these people vouching for you.
I'll offer you a trial for this tier.

You can poke any officer for an invite.
Welcome!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:06:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length