Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Shaman (Healer) - Snarfy

July 27, 2021, 10:27:51 pm
Read 2769 times

Applicant

Social Application - Shaman (Healer) - Snarfy
« on: July 27, 2021, 10:27:51 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Snarfy
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Snarfy
Class/Spec: Shaman (Healer)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

I'm Erik, I'm a 37 years old Swede and I currently live in Hamburg. I work in IT, specifically with Finance/Accounting systems.

Class/Spec:

When I returned recently, I went with Shaman because of it being "the meta" at the time. I ended up really liking it, but I still feel torn if I should focus on Resto Shammy or Holy Priest. For me, class fantasy is a big thing if I'll enjoy it, and I love the water style of Restoration, and the "holier-than-thou" feel of Holy.

I love raiding, but I think I have some work to do before I'd be ready to try out for any of the IE teams. If the team would need a Priest or a Shammy, then that'd help me on deciding what to focus on. I'm ultimately looking to

Alts:

Snarfy, Holy Priest on Argent-Dawn (currently Alliance but I'm willing to move/change him if needed).

Been considering restoring an old Warlock, to have if it's needed.

Professions:

I currently have Leatherworking and Jewelcrafting but I'm not sure I'll keep either. I though I'd craft my own legendary but it's just easier to buy the upgrades.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I've mainly done LFR, on and off, when I've been playing. I haven't played properly since Legion - however I haven't raided outside of LFR since

Previous Guilds:

Following the ActiBliz lawsuit, my guild on Argent Dawn has fallen apart, and I was about to leave anyway since it is too cliquey for me.

Availability:

I'm typically available most days but since I'm starting to gym again I typically won't dedicate every evening to game.

For raiding purposes I'm "guaranteed" to be available Friday-Sunday since I can be required to travel for work during the week.

Communication:

Yes, yes and yes.

Computer / Connection:

I have a good computer, though it is 2 years old and starting to show signs of needing to be replaced. So far it's not affected gameplay at all.

Internet connection is 100/40 VDSL, but I will get fiber optic connection installed sometime this year.

Addons/UI:

ElvUI, DBM (with Hazel voicepack), Covenant Mission Manager, Order Hall Commander, Garrison Commander, Master Plan, Raider.IO

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/pNhPriT

Other Games:

Destiny 2, FFXIV on and off, and RPGs like Persona 5 or Scarlet Nexus.

Why Iron Edge?

I'm looking for a guild that will let me grow and hone my skills/gear, and eventually join the ranks of raiders.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I'm a healer who's hard working and willing to learn. I joined Shadowlands late (3 weeks before 9.1 hit) so I have some work to do before I'm up to par (working on Korthia, improving gear, and Covenant Sanctum).

However, I'm the guy that'll always try to help when I can, I'd rather play with my guildies than just getting my own stuff done and then log off.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I found a forum post on Battle.Net :)

Last Words?

I'm inexperienced but I'm willing to do the work.

July 29, 2021, 09:20:27 am
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Shaman (Healer) - Snarfy
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2021, 09:20:27 am »
Hi Eric,

You can poke an officer for an invite. Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:11:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

80 Guests, 0 Users