Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Paladin (DPS/Tank) - Stâgstêd

July 25, 2021, 02:56:21 pm
Read 2685 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Paladin (DPS/Tank) - Stâgstêd
« on: July 25, 2021, 02:56:21 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Stâgstêd
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/St%C3%A2gst%C3%AAd
Class/Spec: Paladin (DPS/Tank)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

My name is Mathias i am 29 years old i am currently located in Sweden where i live and work to finish my education as an IT-supporter i am currently on my last semester and hope to be done late september  

Class/Spec:

I am currently playing the following specs Tank/DPS and my tank spec is mostly because my old guild needed a tank and i was then one with the most experiance in the guild since i was the only one who had cutting edge achievement from legion i have been playing paladin since i first time started played in a real guild where i first started as a mage and later they needed a healer (holy paladin) which i agreed to try out since my guild needed one and i have never left the paladin playstyle since this was back in naxx (wotlk)

Right now i am trying to get as high ilvl gear as possible since my older gear was pvp gear with vers but when i get to where i can start just going for stats i will in my retri spec focus for the following stats crit - haste - mastery - vers

Alts:

i currently have an alt of every class at lvl 45 and above but the only alt i have lvl 60 is my hunter currently

Professions:

i am rocking engineering and mining - nothing cool about it since they nerfed nitro boost ;(

Raiding Experience:

i have been raiding on an off thoughout the expansions because if i couldnt find a good raiding guild i would just stop playing at all because it is impossible to get any progress done alone but my biggest achievement is prolly my cutting edge achievement from legion where i played as tank as main spec i have mostly played in the following order these specs on my paladin Retri/Prot/Holy i dont really like holy anymore since the changed it back in the day

Previous Guilds:

i have had some good guild back in the day but either they stopped playing after a new expansion or they disbanded because of other reasons

Availability:

i work from mon-fri from 08.00-17.00 else i am free to do whatever i want since i am currently not in a relationship and dont have any other hoppies other then gaming

Communication:

i dont have TS3 installed currently but i know the program and i have a very good microphone

Computer / Connection:

i build my own computer some years ago which is still pretty decent today but i might upgrade it in a year or two if i have the money for it my connection should be fine since i have 100/100 fiber and i am the only one using it

Addons/UI:

Details
ElvUI which brings most addons i use apart from details etc
DBM deadly boss mode

Other Games:

i play some CS:GO when my friends have time for it else it is mostly WoW

Why Iron Edge?

Your guild seems like you also have a good social bond in the guild which i think is good for building a guild i would say

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I will be social and do m+ and other achievement with guildmates when we are not raiding

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Found it though Wowprogress

Last Words?

Was told my other application was looking a bit thin so i made a new one and hope this is okay

July 29, 2021, 09:18:46 am
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Paladin (DPS/Tank) - Stâgstêd
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2021, 09:18:46 am »
Hey Mathias,
Thanks for applying and putting in the 2nd one for us. As it stands you wouldn't really be what we're looking for.
Good luck on your search

All the best,
Shimmar

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:46:17 am

Login with username, password and session length

89 Guests, 0 Users