Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Warrior (DPS) - Ricovega

August 16, 2021, 01:18:12 pm
Read 5051 times

Applicant

Social Application - Warrior (DPS) - Ricovega
« on: August 16, 2021, 01:18:12 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Ricovega
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Ricovega
Class/Spec: Warrior (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Hello all! My name is Jon Price I'm 36 from Cardiff, Wales (UK) where the men are men and the sheep are worried! I used to be a member of Iron Edge throughout BFA. I have worked as a bank manager for the past 14 years and like to game and gym in spare time. I have 2 daughters 4 and 3 and my wife is actually pregnant with our 3rd child currently! (Glutton for punishment!) My youtube gaming channel is Carbon Gaming Cardiff which is primarily a WoW RBG and Warzone highlights channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnYLbHK4PzKLwC0iOHHX9ug

Class/Spec:

I can play all 3 warrior specs fluently. I currently play arms warrior in RBG as a target caller and achieved my second hero last season. My first hero was achieved in season 10 as a prot FC in cata. My final RBG rating last season was 2623 CR. However, I am looking to expand my game play back into PVE again on a social basis to start with.

Alts:

My main alt is another Arms warrior (Kyrian) Ricozero-Kazzak which I play frequently in RBG as well, its good being to alternate between the 2 Warriors. I have another 18x level 50's of every class which I don't really play anymore as i don't have the time.

Professions:

Enchanting, Mining

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I started out raiding in WoTLK Ulduar as a tank for a guild called Champions of the Hall on skullcrusher alliance after applying via their website. I raided in their main raid 3 times a week through Uldar, ToC and all of Icecrown. I then joined Adrastus III and raided 3 times per week through Bastion of Twilight until i joined their guild RBG team and reached 2200. From then on I played RBG as an FC through all of Cata and MOP achieving hero in cata and 2800cr in MOP s12. I began raiding again for Defiance Gaming in Legion through Nighthold and TOS twice a week on mythic and really enjoyed going back to raiding at that time.

Previous Guilds:

Defiance Gaming, Adrastus III, Champions of the Hall - I have only left when the guilds have announced it is their end which is what has happened to Defiance recently and everyone has stopped playing unfortunately. Hoping to rejoin Iron Edge as my time with Iron edge during BFA expansion was really good!

Availability:

Most evenings from 9:30pm server time onwards til late

Communication:

Discord, working mic and good clear, concise, communication

Computer / Connection:

Decent rig, getting a bit old now though. 1060 GTX, i5 CPU, 16 Gig Ram, SSD, solid connection, rarely d/c

Addons/UI:

You can see my current UI here
I particularly like threat plates with headline mode enabled for friendlies, big debuffs, DBM etc all the core addons and pve addons are installed

Other Games:

League of Legends, Warzone some highlights are on my youtube channel

Why Iron Edge?

I enjoyed my time in Iron Edge, I joined with my brother Nuilifier (Rogue) in BFA and we enjoyed running m+ keys with guildies, it was good. Iron Edge is a reputable guild with good people that I had the pleasure of playing together with during BFA. I left at the start of shadowlands to rejoin definance the guild I raided with in Legion only to find out I couldnt make their raid times so I did RBG instead.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I could perhaps lead some RBG groups and target call for you. I can bring a solid level of situational awareness and an efficient rotation to m+, normal and heroic raids (I am not look to raid at mythic level)

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I initially just met some iron egde guildies in BFA while running keys and asked to join the guild and they gave me web link

Last Words?

Thanks for reading and I hope to join you all again for the long-term. I am consistently non-toxic and always act for the benefit of those I play with by remaining professional and not tilting which is why people like to play with me. Thanks again

August 17, 2021, 02:08:36 pm
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Warrior (DPS) - Ricovega
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2021, 02:08:36 pm »
I didn't know you had a Youtube channel, m'dude.
You can poke an officer to get an invite.

Welcome back!
Ba dun tss!

August 17, 2021, 02:41:58 pm
Reply #2

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2021, 02:41:58 pm »
Welcome back :)
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

August 19, 2021, 12:01:09 am
Reply #3

Offline Andervous

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2021, 12:01:09 am »
did someone say RBG?
Plays wow 10 seconds into the future, don't ask how

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:45:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length

59 Guests, 1 User
mortos