Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Druid (DPS/Healer) - Fluffywing

October 19, 2021, 02:28:28 pm
Read 1742 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Druid (DPS/Healer) - Fluffywing
« on: October 19, 2021, 02:28:28 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Fluffywing
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Fluffywing
Class/Spec: Druid (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Ciprian, 25, Bucharest, Romania. As I grew up I lived in Croatia, Austria, England, Holland and Romania.

Class/Spec:

Balance druid (250.7 ilvl); been a druid main since bfa. Boomie is a top tier m+ class that focuses on utility and insane damage every 3 minutes. I love the combination of carrying the team with utility (off-heals, CC, treants etc.) as well as pumping every once in a while.

Can play resto in raid as 5th healer if needed. I really enjoy the raid resto gameplay :).

Int>Mast>Haste>Vers>Crit. Above 30% mast there is diminishing returns so should watch not to stack it too hard. 25%+ haste is ideal for dungeons for quicker ramp and having 100% uptime on starfall if running twin moons (which you do in most dungeons). For raid, I would adjust my haste depending on whether or not I get Power Infusion (22% minimum without PI, 20% minimum with PI).

Alts:

Simshady - Kazzak (2.6k RIO shadow priest, 4/10M). Unrealmagic - Kazzak (2.6k RIO fire mage, 3/10M).

Professions:

Engineering for m+ to click blobs in DoS, alchemy for increased flask duration.

Raiding Experience:

5/10M Currently, logs are bad because i swapped mains halfway in season 2 and parsed once on each boss since we started extending the lockout for progress. 9/10M CN (please check these logs for druid). Some casual mythic raiding in BfA; all with IRL friends.

Previous Guilds:

I was in a guild with IRL friends but they quit the game so the guild disbanded.

Availability:

Every day after 17:00 server time, weekends all day.

Communication:

I have attended englsh speaking schools from the age of 10 to 24. I have discord. Can listen and be vocal when needed (I often use voice when pushing m+).

Computer / Connection:

Decent laptop (ASUS RoG). No fps issues since I play on lowest graphics (with projected textures and spell density on ofc :). Low ping, no lags, no disconnects.

Addons/UI:

ERT (for note and raidinspect). Big wigs (for boss mechanics). OmniCD (for raid Cooldowwns). Weakaura (for UI). Shadowunitframes (for UI). Plater (for healthbars). BigDebuffs (to see debuffs on healthbars). SimulationCraft (for sims). Details (for damage meter). LootCouncil (if we use that as a guild).

UI screenshot: http://www.iron-edge.co.uk/index.php
 (if it doesn't work please let me know, I can message it to you on discord)

Other Games:

Fortnite - top 0.1%, youtube channel with 1.2k+ subs at peak (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UConSmQiwp0dIDR4w7rr8tXw) ; sorry for the plug, only if you are interested. I am no longer uploading due to work.

Team fight tactics (Riot games autochess) - Challenger start of set 5. Master set 4. Aiming for challenger again in the upcoming set 6.

Why Iron Edge?

Your guild seems very organized (e.g. you have a great website) and I love the time and effort you have put in your wowprogress page. Besides your progress (which obviously speaks for itself), I like the multiple raiding teams you have going on which show that you are a sizable community that cares for its members. I would love to be a part of this :).

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I am a top tier mythic + player / raider with a reflective attitude. I strongly believe that self-reflection is the single most important thing if you want to improve in WoW. This implies that every time you die you ask yourself: "what can I do better?". Further, this strongly goes against the "unlucky" or "not my fault" mentality. Even if sometimes it isn't your fault, you might have been able to save the pull if you played better: was the tank and healer out of CDs? I should have noticed that and help with a quick swiftmend to top the tank or CC with single roots, typhoon/vortex/treants (even though the tank should call for the latter 3 :).

Besides the reflective part, I am a friendly yet competitive person that does not rage and always seeks to improve himself no matter the situation (games, sports, music, work).

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wow Progress.

Last Words?

If accepted, I look forward to meeting you :).

« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 01:29:28 pm by Rash »

October 19, 2021, 02:37:07 pm
Reply #1

Offline fluffywing

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Druid (DPS/Healer) - Fluffywing
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2021, 02:37:07 pm »
I forgot to mention, since my main at the start of season 2 was shadow priest, please check these logs for season 2: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/simshady.

For balance druid, please check castle nathria logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/fluffywing#zone=26&metric=dps&spec=Balance

Lastly, here is the image of my UI (I think I pasted the wrong link in the application):
https://ibb.co/KDTj6xz

October 20, 2021, 02:31:24 pm
Reply #2

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Raider Application - Druid (DPS/Healer) - Fluffywing
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2021, 02:31:24 pm »
Hi Fluffywing,

I would like to offer you a trial for the main raid. Please check out this post to see what raiding with us is all about.

See you soon!

Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:22:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

80 Guests, 1 User
Paul