Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Paladin (Healer) - Carasus (XR)

November 04, 2021, 10:22:46 am
Read 1875 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Paladin (Healer) - Carasus (XR)
« on: November 04, 2021, 10:22:46 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Carasus
Server: Ravencrest
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Ravencrest/Carasus
Class/Spec: Paladin (Healer)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

My name is Andrew, 24 and from the UK. I recently finished Uni in Games Development so my drive for gaming is very high.
I am currently employed as a Software developer and never work late, the latest I work is 4.30 (UK time) so no need to worry about me not making raids due to work.

I am looking to move from Alliance to Horde as the alliance raiding scene is rapidly dying and also because I want to be a badass looking paladin Z Troll.

Class/Spec:

I have mained Hpala since I can remember, honestly I think its back since wotlk, cata. I think I was around 12/13 years old when I started.

I tend to play all 3 paladin specs, I have experimented with all specs over the years and often do M+ in those specs also. My ilvl ranges from 243-250 with Holy being the highest.

Yes, I am constantly looking at ways to squeeze more and more out of my toon, from being active in HoW Paladin Discord to analysing logs, trying different playstyles (holy paladin has a few) to better fit my group. I am very flexible in how I play to better assist the group (*cough* that’s a healers job).

As a venth Hpala I am hard stacking haste (to 30%) / versa which compliments the heal / damage playstyle

Alts:

I am a bit of an altoholic and I play majority well (all roles) but since I'm looking to make the move to Kazzak I have only one alt (currently) on that server which is a Sub rogue which I am absolutely loving, I actually never realised how much they pumpp

Professions:

Ench / Alch - Free enchants and longer flasks = win win

Raiding Experience:

Started raiding properly during MoP (I was casual raiding before) and achieved CE in SoO, then WoD came out then I quit for some time cus that expansion was poop.
Then due to college/ uni I stopped for a while then come back to raiding during BFA and achieved CE in Ny'alotha and then in Castle Nathria.

Currently I am 5/10 in SoD

Previous Guilds:

Tune up - I got CE for two tiers with this guild, Ny'alotha and Castle Nathria. I had to part from these guys due to my life getting busier and I could no longer raid 3 days anymore and decided to drop to 2.

Nine Lives - A 2 day raiding which we was absolutely pumping through but then due to lack of players (alliance having a shitty time requiting) the guild decided to disband.

Due to this i decided to take a bit of a break but realising that I couldn’t scratch the itch with other games I want to get back to what I enjoy doing the most, pushing raids to achieve CE and have fun

Availability:

I'm available most days and times after work. The only holiday I have planned for a while is during Christmas time from 21st Dec - 28th Dec

Communication:

Yes I am, English is my first language and I am more than happy to chat away on discord when required.

Computer / Connection:

Recently upgraded my pc to much better specs, and I have a very stable connection so disconnects are very rare.

Addons/UI:

I use elvui, dbm, ert, wa - These are all the pretty much standard for most content
I use a decent amount of wa's for my class to track all relevant information I need to do my job well

Other Games:

Outside of wow I tend to play mostly single player games currently I am playing through Days Gone and damn what a fun game that is.

Why Iron Edge?

I am looking for a guild that has a strong focus on a community feel, I am looking for a guild I can be with for a long time and grow and improve with.

I think Iron Edge would be able to provide that and have hell of a lot of fun along the way while raiding with other likeminded individuals who collectively create a good team that makes this game fun to play.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I feel that I know my class well since I have played it since like forever and I always aim to perform the best I possibly can and assist my team in any and all ways possible. I am insansly flexible in how I play and if required in the future could switch mains quite comfortably to help the roster.

I am a friendly chilled guy and I love to have some banter where appropriate and I feel I would benefit the community and get to know the people of Iron Edge.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

Please see my most recently logs to see proof of how I perform:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ravencrest/carasus

November 06, 2021, 09:14:20 pm
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Raider Application - Paladin (Healer) - Carasus (XR)
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2021, 09:14:20 pm »
Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your application. I'd like to offer you a trial.

Please check out this forum post to learn all about raiding with us.

See you soon!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:09:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

81 Guests, 1 User
Aleynnah