Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Shaman (DPS/Healer) - Viberg

May 01, 2022, 11:59:56 pm
Read 2127 times

Applicant

Social Application - Shaman (DPS/Healer) - Viberg
« on: May 01, 2022, 11:59:56 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Viberg
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Viberg
Class/Spec: Shaman (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Hi! My name is Johan, but everyone calls me Yohi :)
I'm 24 years old, been playing WoW since launch of WOTLK!
Used to raid alot, but swapped to PvP MoP and got Gladiator last season.
But that dont mean I am bad at PvE, I got KSM S4 BFA, S2 SL and S3 SL.
I am really quick at picking up classes, everytime I got KSM, I did it with a totally new class and spec that I have never played.

I love a good social guild, a guild that likes to just hang out and have fun
I got 9/11 in Sepluchar, but not on the account I am applying on, but my old one that I left to my brother who just came back to WoW.

I am also a graphic designer, and willing to help out whenever the guild needs it, been working with Graphic design since 2014, so I got some experience that might be of use!

I moved to Kazzak cause I play alot with Asprin, me and him do alot of M+ and PvP together ever since we met in S2 SL, lovely guy :D

Class/Spec:

I play resto shaman currently, and I just picked it up in S3 SL, already got KSM on it and 9/11 HC Sepluchar. I play it cause it's fun, rather than FOTM, cause I believe in the fact if you are good enough with something, you can still get quite far!

Alts:

Sorry, nothing available on Kazzak

Professions:

Sorry, no recipes, but I got graphic design as a profession IRL ^^

Raiding/PVP Experience:

2650xp as Shadow Priest, 2300xp as feral druid, 2100 xp as DH
3k Rio S4 BFA (Hpal)
2k Rio S2 SL First day (Hpriest)
2.6k Rio SL S3 (RSham)

Since I've been maining PvP most of my time playing wow, I cant really put up great raiding xp, but everytime I did raid, I got accepted into Mythic raiding guilds, like in S2 SL as Holy Priest.

Previous Guilds:

Silverline Banner - Stormscale:
- I left because I got mad at my GM because he only did 1x weekly +15 and then was offline and saved spot for himself for raid night, even tho he was too low gear. Mythic was about to start, I told him I didnt like it and he got mad and I left the Guild. Heard later that because of the fact he acted that way, the guild disbanded shortly after I left.

Zero to Hero - Stormscale:
- PvP Guild that I've been in since Legion, was one of the best RBG Guilds in the world in S1 SL, alot of good players and a really fun guild. Been every rank from Social to VIP to CO-GM, in that guild now as VIP on my Priest.

Rime - Tarren Mill:
- Joined it cause it was a social and casual raiding guild, quite lovely people but they were abit too casual for my taste, plus I gave my acc to my brother for his return to WoW.

Availability:

I work from 8am - 5pm (sometimes 7pm) and I should be available from 8pm everyday, tho sometimes I spend my weekend at my girlfriends place and then I wont be online at all, but I will always give heads up.

Communication:

I've never had any problems with either typing or speaking english since speaking it has been a part of my life daily since I started playing WoW.

My discord is: yohii#0328

Computer / Connection:

I have a really good PC, my internet is fine, not the best but it works. got 35ms stable on Kazzak.

Addons/UI:

https://i.gyazo.com/da2e9c5708e3241a704adfb72fb61f68.jpg

Other Games:

I mainly play World of Warcraft, but got alot of experience in CSGO and PUBG, aswell as League of Legends.

Why Iron Edge?

My friend Asprin has been talking highly of this guild ever since I met him. And now that all my other friends quit WoW for now, I decided to move to Kazzak and try my luck with joining :D

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I am a fairly OK player, can play multiple classes, but also like being social and like I've said before, I am more than willing to help out with graphic design if it's requested :)

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

My friend Asprin.

Last Words?

Not used to fill out such a long form for social status, but I respect the fact that you guys keep a clean shop! Hope you guys will accept me, that would make my stay on Kazzak alot more pleasant :D

Ps. Asprin is a cutie

May 02, 2022, 12:34:19 am
Reply #1

Offline Asprin

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Shaman (DPS/Healer) - Viberg
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2022, 12:34:19 am »
I vouch for him. I do a lot of 3s and 2s, and some m+ recently with him. I think he will contribute a lot to the guild; in PvE, PvP, and of course to the whole guild chat even :)

May 03, 2022, 08:21:30 pm
Reply #2

Offline blodak

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2022, 08:21:30 pm »
I've played a bit with him seems like a nice dude, i would say take him i vouch for him too

May 03, 2022, 09:41:31 pm
Reply #3

Offline Kopac

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2022, 09:41:31 pm »
I can vouch for him too we play m+ seems decent dude :D whalecum aboard i guess assbut?

May 04, 2022, 07:49:52 am
Reply #4

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2022, 07:49:52 am »
Hi Viberg,

You can poke an officer for an invite. Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:20:44 am

Login with username, password and session length

83 Guests, 0 Users