Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Mage (DPS/Healer) - Yanzu (XR)

May 06, 2022, 08:08:01 pm
Read 1994 times

Applicant

Social Application - Mage (DPS/Healer) - Yanzu (XR)
« on: May 06, 2022, 08:08:01 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Yanzu
Server: Draenor
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Draenor/Yanzu
Class/Spec: Mage (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Ivailo, 23, Currently living in Bulgaria (Sofia), 4th Year Medical Student. Bulgarian, but born and raised South African.  I've been playing WoW with my best friends on and off for years now, we mainly played on Private Servers and Retail as well, but on the Alliance side mainly.

I've been playing Healer classes for as long as I can remember and am fairly comfortable in any role and class as I am a fast learner and a seasoned veteran in healing classes.

Class/Spec:

Fire Mage
I always enjoyed the feel of fire mages, the burn effects and destructive feel of the spells have always been appealing. I do enjoy the other specs, but at the moment I'm playing Fire Mage as its the better out of all the specs DPS wise.

I selected my Roles to be DPS and Healer as I am capable and comfortable in both roles. I am most experienced and would prefer to heal in raids/dungeons, but I love to DPS as well so it's no issue for me to fill the role that is needed by the group.

Alts:

Kalimthor - High Mountain Tauren - Druid (Resto) Lv60 - Kazzak
Haluyok - Pandaren - Priest Lv50 - Stormscale
Adrous - Pandaren - Monk Lv12 - Kazzak
Deronik - Pandaren - Shaman Lv1 - Kazzak

Will be making more classes later after these have been leveled.
Will be making a Lock/Warrior/Hunter in the near future.

Professions:

I will be splitting the professions amongst all my characters in order to have them on hand if needed.
So Cooking/Fishing/First-Aid maxed one then have a combination of Herbalism and Mining on Druid for example to gather Mats and Gold.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I have been a raider since MoP and have taken part in a great deal of raids in both WoD and Legion with small breaks in between for University/Life.  I have gotten as high as Heroic runs on a few raids without issue, but I have yet to do Mythic.

I have a lot of PvP experience on both private servers and retail WoW. I have achieved average ratings of 1.6K-18K in the past.

Previous Guilds:

My friends and I (Westpharos, Andervous/Whackhead and PureBound) have been Guild hopping a lot in between expansions. Mainly due to them disbanding, Us being inactive for months on end while on break or just not feeling the mood of the Guild itself due to there being drama.

I am looking into forming a strong and stable connection with a guild and its people following the future expansion and of course the remainder of the current one.

My alliance characters have been in the Guild Unleashed since MoP and I have been an Officer there for some time as well as an active member of the festivities that the guild has held.

Availability:

I am a Medical Student so my schedule varies depending on when my classes are scheduled during each semester.

I am free on Friday nights - Sundays.
But I will be inactive during June-July due to my exam sessions.

Communication:

I am fluent in English and Bulgarian.
I know a fair amount of Afrikaans.

I do have Discord and I am always willing to listen and recieve feedback. I have a headset with a microphone and I do use to communicate with friends and pretty much anyone.

Computer / Connection:

I have one of the latest computers on the market. I do not recieve any FPS issues during gameplay on any game.

My internet connection is wired and extremely stable.  I have about an average of 30ms on Kazzak. I do not experience lag of any sort as I live alone and do not have others tethered to the connection as well.

Addons/UI:

Twitch Emotes. (A clear must have)
DBM
Details!
Weak Auras
ElvUI

UI - https://imgur.com/a/Afcdcxq

Other Games:

I play quite a lot of other games:

League of Legends
Dead by Daylight
Heroes of the Storm
Valorant
CoD Warzone

And pretty much anything my friends and I are interested in trying or meme'ing on.

Why Iron Edge?

WoW has been an on and off game for me as after years of going through fragile guilds that disband really fast due to Issues/Drama/Megalomaniacs/etc. I feel like this guild is my chance to finally enjoy the game again.

One of my best friends, Andervous recommended it to me.  Since he has been with the guild for years now and I feel like this is a place I can finally settle down in and call home since he has had nothing, but good things to say.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I'm a friendly and altruistic individual who thrives on good company and helping others. So if anyone needs assistance I'll probably be there to help out.

I'm a dank meme connoisseur/dealer and love some friendly banter. So expect deep fried goodness in chat.

I'm a hardworking individual with a competitive side who loves to strive for the top with my friends by my side. So I feel like I can assist in Mythic Dungeons / Raids.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

My Husband Andervous/Whackhead. GachiGASM

Last Words?

I am looking forward to potentially joining in the raiding team next expansion if possible, but I will be making an application soon to the weekend raid team when I feel like my character(s) are ready for it.

I hope to work together with everyone and have some fun!

May 06, 2022, 08:15:10 pm
Reply #1

Offline Andervous

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Mage (DPS/Healer) - Yanzu (XR)
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2022, 08:15:10 pm »
Husband  8)
Been married since I was 9  :-X
Plays wow 10 seconds into the future, don't ask how

May 06, 2022, 08:26:29 pm
Reply #2

Offline Phoenixflame

• Officer

• Pervy Pastry Puffer

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2022, 08:26:29 pm »
What is your favorite food to have at a braai?

May 06, 2022, 10:12:18 pm
Reply #3

Offline Yanzu

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2022, 10:12:18 pm »
The list would be too long.
Best answer would be: All of them.

May 09, 2022, 12:41:32 pm
Reply #4

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2022, 12:41:32 pm »
Hi Yanzu,

Thank you for your application to Iron Edge.
While I was deeply disappointed in your answer to the Braai question, I think you qualify for a trial regardless.

You can poke an officer for an invite. Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:46:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

61 Guests, 0 Users