Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Paladin (DPS/Tank) - Kavalree

June 17, 2022, 06:27:29 pm
Read 1495 times

Applicant

Social Application - Paladin (DPS/Tank) - Kavalree
« on: June 17, 2022, 06:27:29 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Kavalree
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Kavalree
Class/Spec: Paladin (DPS/Tank)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Name - Abi
Location - Stoke on Trent, UK
Work - Overclockers UK, Computer Technician (I build, repair, test, etc)

Class/Spec:

I started by playing Ret Pally, but struggled to get into Mythics back in Season 1. I switched and learned Prot Pally and have never looked back, I really really enjoy the class. I'm not bothered if my class isn't "S-Tier", as what really, truly matters, is having fun. And what is more fun than slinging shields at everything whilst pretending you're Captain America? Not much.

Alts:

I have a couple of alts, A shaman here, a Pally there etc. Nothing note-worthy as they are all just extras to run weekly lockout legacy content for mount farming purposes.

I do have an alt I play over on Kilrogg, a Lightforged Pally...

Professions:

Shadowlands Engineering to gain access to the Auction House over in Oribos.
Max Level Shadowlands Enchanting for those sweet sweet enchants.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

Back in Season 1 I used to run Mythics with my girlfriend at the time. Did a couple of raids too, most notable is "Ahead of The Curve" for Sire Dan in Shadowlands. When me and her split, I took some time away from WoW as it was the main thing we did together so at that point it was tarnished. All is good, and I'm back, recently re-subbed and have been enjoying the past week.

I ran the raid I did as Ret Pally and the M+ Dungeons as Prot.

Previous Guilds:

Elysium - Guild died whilst I was away.

Availability:

I work Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 5:30, back home for around 6:30pm. Every other Saturday is mine also to game. Full availability on a Sunday too!

Communication:

Highly proficient in English as it is my native tongue and I originate from the blissful county of Cheshire.

I have Discord, willing to listen and learn too.

I use my Mic, but I get voice dysporia...

Computer / Connection:

Decent PC? I'd like to think so, as it was Overclocked by 8Pack himself, and built by me.

12700KF@5.2/4.1 | 32GB Vengeance Pro RGB 3600Mhz | Asus Z690 Strix Gaming-A | Asrock Phantom Gaming D 6800XT | Corsair SF750 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro | 2x1TB SX8200 Pro in RAID0 | Custom O11D-Mini in Pink and Cherry Blossom.

It runs WoW at 144FPS 1440P, no lag, no slowdown. Pretty happy with it.

Running on 5G internet which has insane download (Not seen it drop below 100-ish Meg a second) and an upload of around 5-Meg a second which is all good.

Addons/UI:

GW2 UI Mod as I simply prefer it to the vanilla WoW UI or ELVUI. I prefer the layout, the looks and the ease of use.
I also use the following:
GTFO - To let me know if I fail to spot, to get out of it!
MDT - For planning M+ Dungeon runs
Raider.IO - Self explanatory
RareScanner - for hunting those rare spawns that award pets or mounts etc.
Venture Plan - For making the companion table easier to use
DBM - Needed for raids/mythics I think?

Other Games:

A little bit of EVE Online, a bit of Football Manager. Nothing much anymore to be fair.

Why Iron Edge?

I used Guild Finder and Iron-Edge piqued my interest as it has a high member count. I then came to your site and it seems to be a mature guild that is run rather nicely, and I'd like to be a part of that. I'd like to make friends with people and have others to play with too.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I'm kind, I'm a tank and I'm a mature adult.

I don't like to be a dead weight and I'd like to get involved in things, be it dungeons or raids, or even just hang-outs.

Also, probably tech support too lol.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

As I mentioned in a previous question, just by browsing the Guild Finder in WoW.

Last Words?

I really never know what to say when I come to questions like this.

If it helps my application, I'm transgender, and looking for a welcoming group of WoW-Addicts and follow nerds where I can fit in and potentially eventually call home?

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:47:28 am

Login with username, password and session length

34 Guests, 0 Users