Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Augustgrad

June 30, 2022, 10:01:01 am
Read 1780 times

Applicant

Social Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Augustgrad
« on: June 30, 2022, 10:01:01 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Augustgrad
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Augustgrad
Class/Spec: Demon Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Hi team,

I'm Rob, game by the name Augustgrad (in this instance, also known as Talematros on Classic) I'm 32, from the east midlands in the UK, for work my time is split between our family business and my job as a sales manager.

Class/Spec:

I currently play Havoc, I've recently discovered the 'Sinful Brand meta' - my god it's good! xD

In my time I've mained Resto Druid (Vanilla), Mage (TBC-Legion) and Vengence DH (Legion-BFA) and then back to Classic I was maining Rogue, and TBC Classic I've mained Prot Pala, and plan to main Prot Pala for WoTLK.

I love DH as a class overall, Illidan was my favorite character through WC3. I prefer to tank because of my erratic scheduel I like to be able to start my own group or find a group more easily, but as times have got busier I'm less able to learn and remember the 'gogogogogo' strategies that most M+ pugs require, so I've taken a back seat as a pumper instead.

Alts:

Augustgrad is my only level 60 character, I moved to Horde with a group of mutual friends I have with Ricowarr, we all left alliance at the start of Shadowlands, then they all moved to TBC Classic pretty much full time, so I have been lonely drifting through as a Horde ever since. I play bits and bobs on TBC Classic, but I'm social there too! Only doing the occasional ZA and Kara for the lolz.

Professions:

I'm a leatherworker, and I'm very much looking forward to the profession changes in Dragonflight, I hope that Blizzard are going to make a crafting system that I'll really enjoy; as with being a casual it's nice to have something to work towards achievements on that don't require a raid schedule :P

Raiding/PVP Experience:

If I recall correctly have raided almost everything up to at least Heroic in every expansion except the BFA and Shadowlands.

Previous Guilds:

Technically still with them, they all just play on TBC Classic now; I've played with roughly the same group of people since Vanilla WoW Beta (yeah I'm one of those guys who drops that in, sorry! xD)

Availability:

{ERROR!} :P My life is a bit of a s***show, sometimes I'm not at work, sometimes I finish at 6:30pm, or 8:00pm, or I'm working til midnight, who knows?! Hense casual.

Communication:

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" (hope you get the quote)

Always happy to listen on comms, usually happy to speak when required too, I just shut the door so my wife can't hear me being a nerd. I need her to still think I'm cool...

Computer / Connection:

I rarely have lag or disconnections; my setup is okay, it struggles for the first minute of joining a raid while it loads everyone's armor and animations I guess but after that, it's smooth 95% of the time.

Addons/UI:

I use the pretty standard addons, DBM for timers, Bartender for sexy bars, Details! so I know I'm not being a dead weight to society and a disappointment to my family, QE Dundeon Tips so I can teach myself what to interrupt and what to let cast, what to dodge what to soak etc. Erm what else, Bagnon? TSM? Can't think of much else. Handynotes? Transmog collection addons etc.

Other Games:

Occasionally Starcraft 2 and Warcraft 3, custom campaigns mostly. That's about it.

Why Iron Edge?

Ricowarr recommended, and he's my only friend who hasn't turned into a full-time Classic Andy XD

What can I offer Iron Edge?

My cheerful personality and that's about it :P Unless you want a so-so DH to fill a dps slot in your raids.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Ricowarr ^^

Last Words?

THEY CAME FROM...BEHIND!

July 02, 2022, 09:22:12 am
Reply #1

Offline Ricovega

• Guild Member

• Carbon Gaming Cardiff
Re: Social Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Augustgrad
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2022, 09:22:12 am »
I vouch for Rob top guy, we raided together for years and in the same guild champions of the hall. I randomly joined an M+ and connected back with him recently and he pumped
youtube.com/@carbongamingcardiff
twitter.com/CGC_Rico

July 03, 2022, 09:59:47 am
Reply #2

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Augustgrad
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2022, 09:59:47 am »
Hi Augustgrad,

You can poke an officer for an invite. Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 08:53:04 am

Login with username, password and session length

54 Guests, 0 Users