Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 TOT Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Baozoleo

July 05, 2022, 01:24:09 am
Read 2009 times

Applicant

TOT Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Baozoleo
« on: July 05, 2022, 01:24:09 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a TOT Raider.

Character: Baozoleo
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Baozoleo
Class/Spec: Rogue (DPS)
Member Type: TOT Raider

Personal Info:

Thobias, 33, Sweden, Ground worker (not sure if this is the english word for "anläggare")

Class/Spec:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/kazzak/baozoleo

Alts:

I have a warlock that I play some m+ on, I would not mind swapping to it as main (Mltu) The same goes for my Blood DK (Baoz)

Professions:

I have Alchemy and Engineering for m+

Mythic+ Experience:

I have raiding a bit of cutting edge during my days playing wow. I had a break from raiding this expansion due to all irl friends quiting the game. And also some personal stuff with the family. But I miss it very much and would love to start with a guild again.

I used to be raid leader in wrath/cata and some in mop/wod aswell. But I much rather just raid now and relax a bit. I'm usually the one who gets put on the boring important mechanics.

Previous Guilds:

My previous guild I played with was Imperative on kazzak. I left due to personal things with the family. The chance of being unable to raid again is close to non existant.

Availability:

I will be able to raid Wednesdays/Mondays. If I flirt with the dictator at home I might squeeze in Sundays aswell.

Communication:

I don't mind using my mic. My English is better than decent I would say.

System / Connection:

I never had issues with computer or internet.

Addons/UI:

https://gyazo.com/87500bda1a8a1e26c3cca4b61edced23

I had my unit frames where they are since Wotlk. I want to change targets and stuff closer to center but this works better for me before getting used to it.

Other Games:

I play a lot of games, mostly League and Skyrim and Fifa22 atm besides wow.

Why Iron Edge?

I have been searching the whole day for a guild that fit my raid times. Wednesday/Monday. This seem to be the best guild for that. I really miss raiding a lot and trying to find a good guild to stay in.

What I can offer Iron Edge:

You will get a dedicated player that raids on schedule. Someone who plays outside of raids aswell. I always keep tactics updated and bring everything I should to raids. I don't mind wiping for a couple of weeks and won't complain unless ppl stop signing to raids for no reason at all.

Where I heard about Iron Edge:

I was looking on wowprogress for a guild to join.

Last Words:

I have only pugged this raid enough to get set items. But tactics are easy for me to learn. 1-2 pulls and I know exactly how not to die. Some more pulls and the dps will come aswell due to learning the fights, where to pop cd's etc.

July 05, 2022, 05:35:09 pm
Reply #1

Offline kodin

• Officer

Re: TOT Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Baozoleo
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2022, 05:35:09 pm »
Hi Baozoleo,

nice app

I would like to check what kind of raiding you are looking for. The ToT Raid is a one day a week raid on Wednesdays (20:00 - 23:30 server time) that does normal and heroic only with goal of getting curve.

alternatively we have the main raid that focuses on doing mythic twice a week ( Thursdays and Mondays)

we also have a weekend raid that focuses on mythic on Sundays (although they currently on break til Dragonflight)

Kodin

July 05, 2022, 10:12:55 pm
Reply #2

Offline baoz

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2022, 10:12:55 pm »
Hello. I am looking for TOT raider as it is. But I would not mind helping out where it's needed if I have the time. :)
Gogo Power Rangers!

July 06, 2022, 03:27:42 pm
Reply #3

Offline kodin

• Officer

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2022, 03:27:42 pm »
Cool, I'm happy to give you a trial with the ToT Raid for season 4 as we are currently on a break

please message any officer for an invite to guild

Kodin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:58:55 am

Login with username, password and session length

43 Guests, 0 Users