Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Dunkyslam (XR)

July 21, 2022, 02:54:43 am
Read 2119 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Dunkyslam (XR)
« on: July 21, 2022, 02:54:43 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Dunkyslam
Server: Twisting Nether
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Twisting%20Nether/Dunkyslam
Class/Spec: Warlock (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Wiktor, 22 years, Norway, works as electrician. I am a friendly player that likes to keep a positive vibe and focus during raids. I bring good humuor, and hard work into raiding.

Class/Spec:

Now I play ms destruction, also os master affliction. 272 as destruction.

I prioritize haste/crit for my class. To generate shards I need alot of haste, and crit is a flat dps increase :).
Incinerate>cataclysm>conflegrate>infernal>trinkets/racials/pot>soul rot> chaos bolt rotation, with current legendary dump 2 bolts in each rotation

Alts:

currently focusing on warlock

Professions:

alchemy/herbalism cooking/fishing

Raiding Experience:

My best experience is alot of progress in N yalotha's last boss N'zoth. There i were in a guild that I had progressed with and the guild fell apart at last boss, which demotivated me and I quit, came back in early SL and couldnt find similar guild so I quit again, and returned now to try. I also have progress on mythic jailer p1 and p2, as I filled in a dps spot in my friends guild when they were too few. I really put a lot of tiem and hard work into wow, and just want to prove myself for the right guild, and hopefully find my safe haven ;)

Previous Guilds:

Felt apart.

Availability:

Attends every raid, read up on bosses, grinds outside raid times to keep up

Communication:

Fluently english, have mic and I use it, have discord

Computer / Connection:

I can run basically anything, no lag, no fps issues

Addons/UI:

I use Bigwigs for raid, elvui for clean ui, gtfo for mechanics, raid tools, plater, simulationcraft, dungeon addons, weakauras for bosses, cds, spells, abilities, rclootcouncil

Other Games:

League of legends, cod

Why Iron Edge?

I am looking for a friendly guild and a group of friends to progress difficult content with. I have been struggling to find something like that, but I know for sure that I am able to be a good resource to the team.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Hard work, fun times, good vibes, focus, friendship, good raid attendance and understanding, quick learning of mechanics
A good start is that I have been grinding last 2 weeks to get bis gear, and I have relevant boss knowledge.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress.com, found myself :)

Last Words?

I really want a shot to prove myself, as I know I am able to. I invest a lot of time in things I really want happening, so I hope, as an adult, that I can be a part of your community, and clear content together! Hope to hear from you
*Hug*

July 21, 2022, 03:10:53 am
Reply #1

Offline wikz00

• Guild Member

July 21, 2022, 03:51:39 am
Reply #2

Offline wikz00

• Guild Member

July 21, 2022, 04:08:18 am
Reply #3

Offline wikz00

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Dunkyslam (XR)
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2022, 04:08:18 am »
As I jumped through some other applications I noticed more detailed ones, if theres anything else info I can provide feel free to ask and ill be happy to answer :)

July 21, 2022, 04:47:00 am
Reply #4

Offline wikz00

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2022, 04:47:00 am »
*Update*
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/twisting-nether/dunkyslam
More experience: raided in BFD in Bfa 8/9M + the 11/12M and lot of pulls of Nzoth part from above :P, and some mythic bosses in legion nighthold and antorus. Been raiding in every xpack since wod (wod casually and legion was tryhard casual xd)

I also wanted to add some good things about myself aswell: I attend  close to 100% of the raids, and am a reliable person, who actively plays outside raid and am happy to run M+ with some guildies either to farm or help, as I mentioned I put a lot of time in-game outside of work, so can always poke me for help or anything :) always bring food, enchants, flask etc. and a good mood, I want to clear mythic content, good or bad logs, I want CE every tier from now on, thats my goal <3 I also have a doggo that can play with Phoenixflames dog on meetup? :P

And yes really I am looking for a place to stay and am willing to put time and effort to be part of a progression that is chill, and you guys seem like you have the same mindset like me ;)

some of my old mythic logs in case if you want; https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/dunkyslam?zone=24#difficulty=5&bybracket=1

Not to forget: Hope to hear from you :D

July 22, 2022, 11:41:10 am
Reply #5

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2022, 11:41:10 am »
Hiyo Dunkyslam,

We can take you on as a trial, but we would have to wait until Season 4 to start it since we're currently in the home stretch of getting the mythic Jailer kill before the patch releases. If this sounds interesting for you, you can poke me or any other officers in-game for an invite  :D
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

July 22, 2022, 12:25:44 pm
Reply #6

Offline wikz00

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2022, 12:25:44 pm »
Sounds good, thanks ! :D I will have to transfer server to join the guild, that is possible for me to do in about 2 weeks :) is that fine with you?

July 25, 2022, 12:38:34 pm
Reply #7

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2022, 12:38:34 pm »
That should be perfectly fine, just get in contact when you've transferred  :)
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:19:03 am

Login with username, password and session length

41 Guests, 0 Users