Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Topac / Amuruz dropping by

December 14, 2006, 11:49:05 pm
Read 5013 times

Offline Topac

• Vendor Trash

Topac / Amuruz dropping by
« on: December 14, 2006, 11:49:05 pm »
Hey guys, topac here :)

To start of with id like to tell a bit about myself.
Well my name irl is Jonathan:) I live in denmark and im on a school atm where you eat, live and do athletics :)
I started on that school this year since i wanted to try something new instead of going to school and then raiding all nite
Afterall i found out i really missed wow, and now im stuck here, and i cant go home because of private reasons.
Anyways since im stuck here i have certain raiding times that wont match anything, i have loads of homework and athletics take alot of my time.
Tho there is the time where im only, atleast 1h a day, usually way more, just at the nite tho. (after guards are gone  8))

I started on dunemaul since my brother played there with his friend, i grew stronger and stronger and after 18 days of playing
topac was finally 60 :P slowpoke ftw;)
Through those lvling times i met, probably my best wow mate, Proteus:) He helped me kill galactus whom was ganking tarren mill imo it was him:P
Then we started talking more, and after some time i was like a pestilence constantly whispering him :P but he seemed like he enjoyed helpin a nub :P
Back then he had been kicked out of his "First" guild :P (love) and was geared up with the IMBA t1 ! We kept talking untill i reached 60.
At about lvl 45 i joined FWE, i stayed there till 60 and then raided a bit with them.. I got kicked because i was an imba newb complaining about their dkp
master giving officers / gms more dkp, i guess i was the nub ? anyways their system was changed;) i acted like a fool but i guess proteus felt like
giving me an second chance to prove my worth. Finally it came "Xylonite invites you to join "Dark horizons" :) and i accepted:P
I stayed there for loads of months- from razorgore to c^thung :D anyways i went a bit inactive and found out it had disbandened :(

Now im stuck @ wow with no guild mates to chat with, no weekend raids with beer! no teamspeak ! omg imba ts <3..
And most of all people with an fellow seriusness to the game, tho i cant live without the humor:P
So heres my humble request to join as an friend/chatting device:P and backup weekend mc/zg/bwl/pvp you name it! rogue!

Cheers and love and old forgotten rogue:)
./topac 60 rogue
./recently 60 priest Amuruz :D

December 15, 2006, 12:14:00 am
Reply #1

Offline Proteus

• Former Member

Re: Topac / Amuruz dropping by
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 12:14:00 am »
haha hello my good friend Topac :D nice to see you applying, if only as a friend :)

Topac is a really nice guy, friendly, talkative and loyal, and a personal friend of mine. Good dps to boot. :) he was a lowly lvl 20 something when i met him(i was lvl 60) and i took him through Scarlet Monestary ^-^

would mean a lot to me personally if i had one more good friend in the guild. ^^

Proteus - Lvl 70 Undead Warlock

December 15, 2006, 07:54:36 am
Reply #2

Offline Topac

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 07:54:36 am »
haha hello my good friend Topac :D nice to see you applying, if only as a friend :)

Ofc :D i are teh friend boon

Ill start training that 2d game to pwn u in it! i will stay l337!!!

December 17, 2006, 08:19:05 pm
Reply #3

Offline Gerdi

• Forum Member

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 08:19:05 pm »
Topac is a cool guy, and he did a good job in DH to.. Dont know what to say rly, else then this guilds has become Dark Edge, so i think from may ppls view it would be cool to have Topac with us..

the only thing is...

Nox !! ANOTHER DANISH PERSON !! can you handle it ?! :D  ;D

Held og lykke med at joine m8 :)

Best Regards
Gerdi

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:22:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length

51 Guests, 0 Users