Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [Social Member] Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Pitomac

October 28, 2013, 11:39:38 pm
Read 1844 times

Applicant

[Social Member] Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Pitomac
« on: October 28, 2013, 11:39:38 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Pitomac
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Pitomac%20/advanced
Class/Spec: Warrior (DPS/Tank)
Raid: Social Member

Personal Info:

Hi, my name is Bojan from Belgrade (Serbia). I'm currenty on post-graduate studies in St. Petersburg (Russia). I'm 31 years old, and I was you member ~2 years ago on Dunemaul, so I consider this as a kind of "homecoming" :)

This is my old aplication - www.iron-edge.co.uk/index.php?topic=6802.msg121121#msg121121

Spec:

Currently I'm Fury/Arms specced, but since few weeks ago I decided to go Fury/Prot since tanks are much sought after. But the power of procrastination has held me away from finally doing it for a while now... :D

My dps gear is at the moment ilvl 543.

Class:

Well, since I'm applying for a social spot, I guess I don't need to go into details about my class. I'll just say I know my stuff, I keep myself informed about changes concerning my class on Icyveins and other sites. I also keep my gear optimized through AskMrRobot, since I'm too old and too softcore to use spreadsheets and simulations myself... and I'm convinced that is more than enough for a casual player.

Alts:

Of the relevant alts, on Kazzak I have lvl 90 warlock (Ommadon) with ilvl ~500 and JC/Inscription, and lvl 89 Druid with Mining/Herbalism.

Professions:

I have Alchemy (Elixir master) and Enchanting on my main. Alts include max leveled JC, Incription, Mining, Herbalism.

Raid Experience:

Raiding experince: I've played since Vanilla, and my exp. up to MoP is written in my old application. In MoP I've only done LFR and played only a few weeks every time a new patch came out. Now that the flexi came out I have an incentive to play, since its not horrible as LFR is, and doesnt require 2-3-4 day a week, 19-00hrs be-there-or-gkick dedication, as normal and heroic raids usually require. So far I've cleared 3 wings in flexi (for 4th wing, pugs these days ask for 560+ gear and 10 bosses on heroic to invite you).
I don't have special PvP exp. apart from doing casual random battlegrounds. It's been like that since Vanilla, and will probably stay so in the future also.  

Previous Guilds:

Well, since my complete history up until Iron Edge can be read in my old application, I will continue from there :D

I stopped playing around I think February 2012. I said goodbye to everyone and wrote it on forum here. I gave my account details to a RL friend who was also part of IE - Zenath. He was a dps warrior, part of hardcore team. Anyways, after I came back in September (in time for MoP) I found out that not only my Tauren warrior is no longer part of IE, but he is now an Gnomish warrior on Ragnaros realm :D  
Here he is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Dzontravolta/simple

Anyways, after that I decided not to pay for race change and realm transfer but to make a new char (undead warlock) on Kazzak instead. After some time I decided to make warrior char again, and Pitomac was created. First I was in guild "Merciful Fate", then since their raider roster was full and I wanted to raid I decided to move to "Heroes No More", but soon after I joined I realized 4-day a week raiding is not my thing, and I cannot commit that much time. So I asked to be demoted to social member, which I am still. Around that time I accidentally learned that by a strange struck of fate Iron Edge is also on Kazzak now...  
And now my reasoning is that since I'm already a social, I currently don't have ambition to seriously raid why not join best guild I've ever been to - Iron Edge, if it's possible :D

Availability:

I'm available almost everyday, but mostly on weekends. I've been told that IE occasionally makes Flexi/alt runs on weekens, so I'm interested in joining those when possible.  

Communication:

I think I'm proficient in English enough, and I think this application is proof for it :)
I use TS/Vent/Mumble/RaidCall whenever it is required. I have a mic but usually I don't use it since I prefer listening to talking.

Computer / Connection:

My computer (AMD Asus laptop) is not that good, but is sufficient for 10men and flexi raids. In 25men (or flexis that are close to it) my FPS can get really low.

Internet connection is fast and stable most of the time, and ping is usually low (Kazzak server is located in Sweden, and St. Petersburg is not far away from it).

Addons/UI:

I tend to use default Blizz UI, since I usually play a lot of alts. I also use DBM, Recount and CrapAway (best addon ever!), and I'm planning on finally installing WeakAuras to monitor procs and such, but I'm procrastinating that also :D

Other Games:

I sometimes play World of Tanks, Civ 5...and thats basically it. Will probably try Elder Scrolls Online in the future.  

Why Iron Edge?

As I've said it earlier, I consider IE best guild I've ever been to (especially community -wise, and that is the most important thing for me most of the time). I had nothing but good experiences in IE earlier - people were mature, there was never no whining or arguing over gear or wipes, no drama, and people were very helpful to each other. And while being friendly, members were also competent and patient enough to make some kind of  progress in raiding, and for me that is enough.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Well I'm a friendly and helpful guy, who also does not suck at playing wow (at least not completely :D ) so I think I will be a good addition to your guild. And when I finally sort out my prot spec, your flexi/alt runs might like me even more :D
On the downside, my voice is not heard often in chat so if I don't get into said flexis, you may forget I'm even there xD

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

Joined flexi pug that was lead by your member - Thorque. Said to myself "What a nice smooth run, and the RL was nice and competent... let me check which guild is he in. Iron edge? Is it THE Iron Edge o.O "

Last Words?

Invite me in! :D
It's not logical not to invite me! :D

October 29, 2013, 07:41:08 am
Reply #1

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: [Social Member] Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Pitomac
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 07:41:08 am »
Two old serbians returning on the same day, does this mean the Serbian mafia is coming back to IE?

I don't see much reason why we shouldnt take you back as a social.

Having more tanks available for flex and stuff is always good.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 07:49:54 am by Gaeios(Graxlos) »

Bears like alts!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 05:27:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

135 Guests, 0 Users