Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Warrior and Warlock

September 04, 2006, 01:23:08 am
Read 12372 times

Offline Jupei

• Vendor Trash

Warrior and Warlock
« on: September 04, 2006, 01:23:08 am »

http://www.ironedge.co.uk/modules/smf/

Greetings Ironedge guild this is a duo application from 2 skilled players from Al’akir seeking a new home within your ranks we know this is a very un-orthodox approach when applying to a guild but we wish to stick together  wherever we go.

My Charakter name: Jupei    (might change it though after the transfer, not sure yet)

My Race: Undead
My Class: Warrior
My Level: 60

Talent Build: 14/5/32

Raiding Experience and Attunement: I'm attuned to everything and I'm experienced for Anub, Razuvious, Noth and Faerlina in Naxxramas, full AQ and BWL and of course the smaller instances. I have both dps and tanking experience in all of the above instances and bosses.

Playing Times:  In holidays: I play when I want and how long I want. I have over 140 days played on this warrior and over 200 if you count all my chars. I can raid everyday from 18:00 to 1am and sometimes earlier. At weekends I'm able to raid fulltime.

Current Items: http://ctprofiles.net/2023109

Resistances: 
257 Nature Resistance
224 Shadow Resistance
307 Fire Resistance
65 Frost Resistance
(all completely unbuffed)

Communication: I have ventrilo and teamspeak

About myself: I’m 21 years old living in London attending university studying business studies and computing.

Current goals within WoW:  : To really push it to the limit through endgame content such as Naxx and have fun doing so :)

Additional Information:  : I realised it is a pretty big gamble leaving a server I have played on for over a year I will be leaving behind irl friends and ingame ones but if that is what it takes to get into a good guild I guess that is the sacrifice I have to take. I’m always well prepared for raids and always focussed I strive to learn new encounters and how to conquer them and always give it my best.

I want to join Ironedge because: I want to be apart of a great guild and to help conquer endgame content and to be able to look back in the future and say yes I was part of it and I’m proud of what I have accomplished in my wow career.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

To explain my situation: I'm going to transfer my character off Al'akir soon, so I checked for several guilds and decided to make an application here.  I spoke to Phoenix and he told me that you might need another lock, so here goes:

My Character name: Tij    (might change it though after the transfer, not sure yet)

My Race: Undead
My Class: Warlock
My Level: 60

Talent Build: Currently this one: http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/warlock/talents.html?05022532122010050000000000000000005050005122000100 but I've been MD/ruin before and also tried a conflagrate build once, I'll specc what I'm told to, but if I'd choose it myself I'd keep SM/ruin :)

Raiding Experience and Attunement: I'm attuned to everything and I'm experienced for Anub, Razuvious, Noth and Faerlina in Naxxramas, full AQ and BWL and of course the smaller instances.

Playing Times:  In holidays: around 17 hours a day/119 hours a week, at schooltimes: around 7-11 hours a day/49-77hours a week.
I got around 200 days played on my Characters if I count it all together. I can raid everyday from 5pm to 1am and sometimes earlier. At weekends I'm able to raid fulltime.

Current Items: http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?1030186 (It has some german names in it because I'm using a german game version)

Resistances: 
274 Nature Resistance
234 Shadow Resistance
158 Fire Resistance
64 Frost Resistance
(all completely unbuffed)

Communication: I have ventrilo and teamspeak

About myself: I'm 17 years old and living in Germany, currently I'm still at school and I'll be finished in 2 years, then going to an university :). I'm playing WoW since February 2005, before that I played d2. My family also plays WoW, atleast my mum and my brother, we're some kind of gaming-family which is quite nice for hardcore raiding since if I say "Hey, I gotta go to a raid here" everyone knows what I mean and I won't get disturbed^^.

Current goals within WoW:  Mostly I'm aiming to endgame-raiding, I'm spending alot of time in this game and I love killing new bosses. Though the social things are also quite important for me, I want a guild that's friendly to each other and knows how to play together, teamplay, tactic and fun are the basic keys in my opinion.

Additional Information:  My professions are: Alchemy/Tailoring, I can make alot of shadow and nature resistance cloth items, also the Core Felcloth Bag, also I have all the Greater Protection Potions and 3 Flask Recipes (Titans, Destilled Wisdom and Petrification) I've been Warlock Classleader in my previous guild, but I have to leave it, mainly due to inactivity problems.
I'm used to be in the meatwall at huhuran and used to tank and pull emperors, also I translated tactics from Huhuran to Faerlina for my guild.

I want to join Ironedge because: As I wrote above I'm aiming to endgame-raiding, and Ironedge seems to be right for it, I talked to some people from a lvl 1 Character aswell and everyone was friendly, that's aswell a very important fact for me :)

Thanks for reading and I hope we’ll be considered.

September 04, 2006, 05:24:23 am
Reply #1

Offline endre

• Guild Member

Re: Warrior and Warlock
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 05:24:23 am »
great appls.. hope to see both of you in the guild..  :) ;)
sezze gear... they dont call me the man for nothing keikei
/they dont calll me the man for nothing keikei

September 04, 2006, 05:28:17 am
Reply #2

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 05:28:17 am »
Heyya there, I talked to Tij two days ago, seems like a nice guy. I would really like to know reason of your migrating, bit more about u guys, Jupei plix make profile with tanking gear aswell...
C ya ingame, throw me a /w when u are online.

September 04, 2006, 09:16:06 am
Reply #3

Kaos

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 09:16:06 am »
I spoke to Phoenix and he told me that you might need another lock, so here goes:

Lol whose Phoenix? :D

September 04, 2006, 02:33:05 pm
Reply #4

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2006, 02:33:05 pm »
The bird that arose from the flames!

But other than that, I don't really know...

Nice applications guys.

Same as Smorisha - I'd like to know why you want to migrate, what's wrong with your previous server/guilds, and so on.
Now I run a tech website.

September 04, 2006, 03:06:57 pm
Reply #5

Offline Jupei

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 03:06:57 pm »
Click on the dragbox below the talents tab to change profiles. Our reasons are more less the same, there are only 2 guilds on al'akir doing Naxx atm and one is full and the other you have to be estonian to get in. So we decided that it is our last resort and a very drastic one to migrate if we ever want to set foot inside Naxx again. We could ofc join a guild only farming BWL but yeah its not really what we want to do we want to take a step forward not take a step back in wow.

My guild disbanded and Tij's guild is suffering from inactivity problems and may disband aswell.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 06:02:02 pm by Jupei »

September 04, 2006, 07:27:50 pm
Reply #6

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2006, 07:27:50 pm »
Jupei u are welcome to migrate, we need only Malik to confirm from a Warlock point of view. I would like to chat a bit ingame with u before u transfer ur character here, just to make sure that u will fit into our raiding style and enjoy it.

September 05, 2006, 01:49:35 am
Reply #7

Offline Jupei

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2006, 01:49:35 am »
Definetly will do but I will need to know if Tij is gonna get in 2, thanks for the reply.

September 05, 2006, 03:52:53 pm
Reply #8

Offline Narco

• Officer

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2006, 03:52:53 pm »
Hello. Sorry its taken a while to post a reply, I've had a few important considerations to make. I am just blown away by your gear, very impressive as well as a nice amount of resistance gear. Currently theres no required build asked so SM/Ruin is fine. I have no questions or comments as your post was informative enough (though I do wonder why you specced Improved Drain Soul :P) so I'd like to offer Tij a trial! I hope to see you guys in Dunemaul soon

September 05, 2006, 04:18:35 pm
Reply #9

Offline Jupei

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2006, 04:18:35 pm »
One of us should be talking to you shortly to finalize the decision and to ask questions etc:)

September 05, 2006, 04:25:35 pm
Reply #10

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2006, 04:25:35 pm »
I am just blown away by your gear

Yes, he has a [wowitem]Lovely Red Dress[/wowitem] in his bag!

September 05, 2006, 04:44:20 pm
Reply #11

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2006, 04:44:20 pm »
Tij if u are fashionable warlock u will enjoy chating with Goza. I am quite sure that he will show u all of dresses if u ask kindly :)

September 09, 2006, 03:18:38 am
Reply #12

Offline Anna

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2006, 03:18:38 am »
Sorry for the delay, but the paid charakter transfers aren't working atm, so we'll have to wait for Blizzard :)

September 09, 2006, 11:48:28 am
Reply #13

Kaos

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2006, 11:48:28 am »
Sorry for the delay, but the paid charakter transfers aren't working atm, so we'll have to wait for Blizzard :)

Thats not a problem, we are aware of the situation, try and log into your Dunemaul alts every so often just so we know you are active :)

September 09, 2006, 06:11:16 pm
Reply #14

Offline Baron Ur

• Former Member

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2006, 06:11:16 pm »
Heya, Jupei, I downloaded Grim's new pvp movie "Total Annihilation" yesterday, and I'll be damned.. "'Jupei, isn't that the warrior who applied to Iron Edge?".. check realm -> yup must be him.

^^

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 08:36:37 am

Login with username, password and session length

298 Guests, 0 Users