Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Nasonex - ud rogue

July 31, 2008, 01:04:47 am
Read 4436 times

Offline Rinoa

• Vendor Trash

Nasonex - ud rogue
« on: July 31, 2008, 01:04:47 am »
This application is mainly for my rogue but I also have a lvl 70 priest and a lvl 70 paladin.

Nasonex - rogue
Rinoa - priest
Artega - paladin

Who am I
22 year old guy from Norway, currently studying computer engineering, my fourth year now so hopefully my last one. At the momeny I'am living im my parents basement waiting for the appartment I'm gonna move too to get available (1st august). Got a girlfriend which takes up a bit (or more) of my spare time. When I'm not with my gf or playing some game I make a living from selling clothes at the local mall.

Gaming history
Only gonna list the mmorpgs I've played, other than mmorpgs I'm usually an rpg fanatic.

Started with a korean grindfest called BiosFear, played a bulkan which was a melee/tank class there.

Visited Star Wars Galaxies a few times, before the combat upgrade and after new game enchancements. As many others said, the cu and nge ruined that game.

After that I started with wow, created my first character (the priest) on one of the first days wow started here in europe which I played as my main until bc came along. In bc I started playing my paladin since that class appealed so much to me after I saw Zalgradis' pvp videos. Currently im mostly playing my rogue doing random things.

What I like to do varies a lot, it can be from mindless ganking of lowbies to slaying some opponents in pvp or slicing up some loot pinjata. 

Tried Age of Conan for some time also, playing a Guardian to lvl 63 there. But currently I'm not playing it anymore. It didn't have the wow effect I hoped for.

Previous guilds
My first guild was Titans (founding member) which I created together with a few friends from BiosFear and some randoms.

Then came Dark Horizons (founding member) along, old players should know the guild well.

When DH fell apart I kinda drifted between lots of random "no name" guilds without any real goal.

Just before bc started I joined forces with Ravenous with the promise of me making a paladin (which I was gonna do anyway). First lvl 70 paladin in ravenous.

After Supercommand stepped down as a gm I left the guild (on my own but also because of the new no casual rule).

Joined up with Titans again and did a odd Karazhan run, not really going anywhere else.

Raiding history
Pre bc I raided Molten Core, Blackwing Lair , Zul'Gurub, Ahn Qiraj (20 and 40 man, not fully 40 man, missed C'Thun and the green blob) and some oddities in Naxx.

In bc my raiding experience didn't make that big of a jump. Full Karazhan and Gruul's lair. I usually ended up doing some random pvp or other maybe pointless things. Like trying to get friendly with the Bloodsail in stv.   

Sponsor
My sponsor would be Starshadow (gief fish), since I know him from my days in BiosFear and also because I've played with him in Titans and Dark Horizons.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 01:10:55 am by Rinoa »

July 31, 2008, 01:17:54 am
Reply #1

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

Re: Nasonex - ud rogue
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 01:17:54 am »
you know i read your name as nanosex

not that i dont like that
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

July 31, 2008, 01:25:19 am
Reply #2

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 01:25:19 am »
Nosespray..
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

July 31, 2008, 01:31:48 am
Reply #3

Offline Rinoa

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 01:31:48 am »
Got almost no fantasy in naming my characters :P, usually take the first I see.

July 31, 2008, 01:43:12 am
Reply #4

Offline starshadow

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 01:43:12 am »
Sponser need to reply so here i am.. Was chatting with you ingame.. Know you for a loooooooooong time now and i still sponser you... Even though i'm out of fish :/
get in!

July 31, 2008, 06:21:50 pm
Reply #5

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 06:21:50 pm »
Chrikee... Rinoa!

There was a time when you would've made a great addition to the IE priest squad...

I had no clue you'd given up the priest and levelled a rogue to 70. I guess that's the life of a casual non-raider.

If Starshadow vouches for you, that's enough for me.

Are you intending to raid in WOTLK?

-D
Now I run a tech website.

August 01, 2008, 01:13:28 am
Reply #6

Offline Rinoa

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 01:13:28 am »
What I'm gonna do when wotlk comes out I don't know. Mainly because of sc2 and war. But I'll definatley try out wotlk.

August 01, 2008, 05:25:45 pm
Reply #7

Offline Morbid

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008, 05:25:45 pm »
Seeing Dell's post it's not rly needed anymore but you got my sponsorship for what it's worth :)

August 06, 2008, 11:49:55 pm
Reply #8

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2008, 11:49:55 pm »
At the momeny I'am living im my parents basement waiting for the appartment I'm gonna move too to get available (1st august).

I'am living im my parents basement

living im my parents basement

parents basement

He openly admitted this. I love this guy, I'm pretty sure I could get used to him... He seems disturbingly honest.
SK?R DIG, SK?R DIG F?R FAN. SK?R DIG TILLS DU D?R.

August 07, 2008, 12:45:31 am
Reply #9

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2008, 12:45:31 am »
Is your father Joseph Fritz?
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

August 07, 2008, 12:58:17 pm
Reply #10

Offline Kergash

• Guild Member

• AGGROOOO

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2008, 12:58:17 pm »
Is your father Joseph Fritzl?

Fix'd.
What the

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 05:53:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length

54 Guests, 0 Users