Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 A Team Application - Ret Pala

July 07, 2009, 10:43:38 pm
Read 3475 times

Offline Trasherr

• Vendor Trash

A Team Application - Ret Pala
« on: July 07, 2009, 10:43:38 pm »
Personal information
My name is Thomas, im 24 years old and live in Denmark. Before this summer i was reading math on university but decided to try something else so after the summer im starting up a new education :)

Character Information
Name: Trasherr
Class: lvl 80 Paladin
Talentspecialization: Retribution (MS) - Protection (OS) but not up for ulduar standards
Proffesions: Mining and Jewelcrafting
Gear: Im currently decked in ilvl 213 and 219 except belt (bad luck xD) and one of my trinkets... as im hit capped i pref Mirror of Truth over Phyrite Infuser cause of the crit! http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Trasherr

Raiding
As far as i know you raid from Monday - Thurday 19.30-24:00 servertime.. A schedule like that fits me quite well :)

Gaming and World Of Warcraft history
I started playing games like Baldurs Gatte etc early in my life.. When we finaly got connected to the web i went CS as many kids properbly did at that time ;) When Guild Wars was released i changed back to the "fantasy world" and gamed it for about 3 years before i got too tired of it... I farmed alot of the high end content in GW and my personal opinion is that GW's end game content still beat WoW's when it comes to skill... Hope i didnt offend any with that statement xD
But anyway got tired of it and started playing WoW around when Wotlk was released... Now im hooked like most others playing it ;)

Wotlk experience: OS10/25 - VoA10/25 - Naxx10/25 - EoE10 - Ulduar (9/14 in 10man & 5/14 in 25man)

Guild History
I Joined a lvling guild called Synergy right after i made my first char... I became really good friend with the GM and followed her through some different guilds.. When we dinged 80 she made another guild named Symbiosis for lvl 80's to start Heroics and some 10man raids... it didnt go as she planned and shortly after she made Mortality... I naturally followed her and Mortality became quite big... unfortunatly many people in the guild thought the raids was to gear them up with out they having to make any effort.
A few dedicated mortality members therefor made a new guild name Eminence which is my current guild... its a small guild currently focusing on 10man content and as stated above we cleared 9/14 in Ulduar10 within first 2 weeks only raiding 2 evenings a week.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
Well you guys are one of the top guild if not the top on Dunemaul and i have never heard anything bad being said about it... Further more i like a challenge and passion is raiding (similarly to farming end game content in GW).

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
Well i can offer a friendly and mature guy with lots of patience when it comes to wipes etc. and im a pretty fast learner... I bring my own flasks for guildruns ofc. Further more i usually bring some reliable dps to the raid :P

Last words?
Sorry i interrupted you guys in the middle of your Ulduar raid... sigh! bad first impression :S
But well talked a bit with Daekesh and Gidra..I think Daekesh was the one who told me your B Team was full on melees but that you needed a ret pala for your A Team, so here is my application :)
My other char is a DK named Deathbane but as i understood my ret pala was more of interest to you :)

July 07, 2009, 10:50:43 pm
Reply #1

Inphy

Re: A Team Application - Ret Pala
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 10:50:43 pm »
Nice application. I think we currently are looking for a Ret pala. But let the officers decide.

Goodluck!

July 08, 2009, 12:06:49 am
Reply #2

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 12:06:49 am »
Nice app! Gl!
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

July 08, 2009, 12:37:04 am
Reply #3

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 12:37:04 am »
Thanks for the application -- it's good!

My only concern is that your gear and experience is very, very poor...

I am not sure how badly we need another paladin. I mean, we'd like one, but... maybe not enough to gear you up? :)

Not sure on this one.

-D
Now I run a tech website.

July 08, 2009, 02:25:12 am
Reply #4

Offline Trasherr

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 02:25:12 am »
True... im not decked in any Ulduar25 gear, but im pretty sure u guys wasnt either when you started raiding it ;)
As a note im not looking for free gearing... simply a guild that have enough skilled ppl to raid Ulduar25 as im kinda tired of making pugs, altho i did manage to put one together that cleared Siege AND Chamber...

PS. Now we are currently at 10/14 (Uld10) in my current guild ;) just thought i would let you know... hehe

Pps. You can allways save my application if you dont think its enough for now... And if a spot opens on your B Team for a ret pala i would be more than happy to start there instead of directly on A Team :)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 02:28:14 am by Trasherr »

July 08, 2009, 02:29:31 am
Reply #5

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2009, 02:29:31 am »
They have a huge melee train in the B raid already apparently :)

We're working on hardmodes, not just 'normal' Ulduar -- and gear is very important for that! AND experience!

July 08, 2009, 03:10:41 am
Reply #6

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2009, 03:10:41 am »
They have a huge melee train in the B raid already apparently :)

We already have a very stable Ret paladin, and are melee train is overfull.

And if a spot opens on your B Team for a ret pala i would be more than happy to start there instead of directly on A Team :)

:-\

That is not gonna happen. Find another guild to gear up in.

July 08, 2009, 03:45:43 am
Reply #7

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2009, 03:45:43 am »
the way u said that had overlord writen all over it. MAN AM I HARD NOW!
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

July 08, 2009, 03:54:14 am
Reply #8

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2009, 03:54:14 am »
Awesome pic too. Really!

July 11, 2009, 12:28:04 am
Reply #9

Offline Supremacy

• Former Member

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2009, 12:28:04 am »
Solid app, as Delling said, ur gear isent rly that good, so its a hard call.

"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall"

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 08:15:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

154 Guests, 0 Users