Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Apply - xxMutli Mage

January 21, 2011, 12:14:21 am
Read 12411 times

Offline xxMutli

• Former Member

Apply - xxMutli Mage
« on: January 21, 2011, 12:14:21 am »
Name: Luca
Sex: Male

Tell us a bit about yourself:
After finishing school, I was working 1 year for the a selling company. After that I started to study at the university of Copenhagen. Due to WoW I have nearly achieved all my goals. Sponsorships - High raitings - 3x Arena mounts - rank 13 (oldschool). My new big project is to get the highest best rated battleground team going, and i find IE as the perfect guild to present as the best pvp/pve guild in Europe. I dont have any boysfriends atm - so got plenty of time to do studies, workouts and wow.

Are you comfortable with the English language, both spoken and written?: Yeah, I am.

Character name:
xxMutli
Character class: Mage
Primary spec: I changed from patch to patch. I really like frost spec in pvp, since it's possible to Cc and deal shitloads of dmg. Even tho arcane is fantastic to burst down a target fast, but you are in need of another frostmage in the team if arcane should be a possible spec.

Armory profile link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/xxmutli/advanced
Recent guild history Uff! I am playing WoW since release day which is over 6 years ago now I think. During that time I have come around a lot... but yeah, let?s start this off then!

lvl 60 times:

- Danish vikings
- Cows in ambush
- Ashes
- Revelations

lvl 70 times:

- Copenhagen eSport (Was Gm in that pvp guild)
- Nihilium

lvl 80 times:

hmm..wtf i acutally can't remember. :o sorry..

lvl 85 times:

-Behaviorism (I made this guild right befor new years to get the best rated bg guild up, but sadly enough - there just wasen't enough left good guildless pvp'ers on dunemaul to join. So we decided to disband the guild)

__
Raiding experience: Well, think I have given a good impression about that on the section above, but to summon it up I have been doing a - lot. More here:

I have been and cleared almost every raid there is in wow:
MC / BWL / ony / AQ 20/40 / ZA / ZG / kara / gruul / maggy / TK / BT / sar / maly / naxx / ulduar / ToC - ToGC / ICC
think that was all might have missed smth thou!
that must have been it!

With so many guilds available. Why Iron Edge?: There is alot of good friends in IE, that i have known for a long time. Even back in days of vanilla (/point your slacky pvp Gm .. :P )
Even tho, i have been PvPing with IE and found a good connection between the players and i. It's a great community and everyone has been so nice to me. I would really like to spend my time with these fellow world of warcraft pvp'ers and do an effort to get to the top with them.

When did you start playing World of Warcraft, and why?: I?m a 1st day Veteran, I started to play because my friends told me about 6 years ago. I started out on the American beta servers to check out wtf this was. 

Do you have Ventrilo/Teamspeak and know how to use it?: yeah I do

Do you have a microphone (one that isn't crap), and will you talk if necessary?: yeah I have / yeah I will without doubt!

We're big on forum activity in Iron edge. Will you check and post on the forum regularly?: I love Forums, I follow them, I post on them - always up to date with the official WoW forums as well in regards of my class / spec / pvp and so on.

Explain ways in which you are working on improving your character:
I play my char a lot in all kinds of specs, I know everything about it, every spell every mechanic, every talent. I usually play on a high lvl in PvE as well as in PvP  I am always up to date with all changes / fixes / nerfs made to my class. I do a lot of research on forums may it be official WoW ones. I would say I can handle my Char pretty well and know it pretty well.

What's your greatest strength and weakness as a World of Warcraft player?:

Strengh: I am a rather good player I would say, like said above I am up to date with pretty much everything, and since I PvP a very lot as well I am up to date with all the other classes as well. Furthermore I am a good teamplayer a kind person I would say =p, and due to the fact that I play WoW such a long time you can basicly ask me anything and I will know the answer to it.

Weakness: I sometimes attend to have very high expectations to my team-mates, and I allways expect to do their bests. So when i experince a person to slack it around, and make me as a raid-leader/teammember waste my time - i get tbh pist.

I have achieved a lot in this game so far on many levels, and I like to think of myself as not the average player you come across every day (yeah very arrogant I know :) ) (Rykka Quote: xxMutli you are a guru to many pvp'ers)

But i am a nice guy, and never had any enemies on dunemaul. I am that kinda type a guy who wants to get the best out of everything, pvp, pve, friendships.   

The end

I hope you enjoyed the reading as much as I enjoyed the writing. It turned out to be a bit long, but hey there was much to say :)
and I know it?s a fucking wall of text, but hey !! ..it's IE !

xxMutli Undead Mage
(/Oldschool Female Gnome Mage)

January 21, 2011, 12:23:16 am
Reply #1

Kilizion

Re: Apply - xxMutli Mage
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 12:23:16 am »
Cool guy, cool app. Thumbs up from me. He's training me to pvp. :D

January 21, 2011, 12:28:45 am
Reply #2

Offline Eluneap0p

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 12:28:45 am »
A very nice guy, and a very skilled player,i liked your WoW story to :) give sponsors! :<.
he get my vote! :).

January 21, 2011, 12:32:01 am
Reply #3

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 12:32:01 am »
DANISH.
Jeg ved ikke om jeg husker rigtigt men tror jeg m?dte dig med Munck en eftermiddag i Kbh.
Kender du ham eller tag helt fejl?(:

Gl with app

January 21, 2011, 12:32:48 am
Reply #4

Offline xxMutli

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 12:32:48 am »
DANISH.
Jeg ved ikke om jeg husker rigtigt men tror jeg m?dte dig med Munck en eftermiddag i Kbh.
Kender du ham eller tag helt fejl?(:

Gl with app

Lol tronz :)
Det er korrekt. Det er mig som Munck m?dte ^^ ..
Jeg l?rte ham jo at spille pvp p? hans hunter :]

January 21, 2011, 12:35:42 am
Reply #5

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2011, 12:35:42 am »
In that case this guy is a very Nice person and Got my vote (:

January 21, 2011, 12:39:33 am
Reply #6

Conserr

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2011, 12:39:33 am »
Heard quite alot of stories about you from peter and ebbe and the crew.
Anyways, seems like you will fit in perfect with your experience, and acually know how to play.

oh and your danish which can only be a plus! GL

January 21, 2011, 12:51:23 am
Reply #7

Offline Rykka

• Former Member

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2011, 12:51:23 am »
nice app! id wish u good luck but i have a feeling ur already in :P

January 21, 2011, 12:57:20 am
Reply #8

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2011, 12:57:20 am »
Nice app! Seems like a nice guy.

Give it 24 hours, though, see if anyone has anything important to say.

-D
Now I run a tech website.

January 21, 2011, 01:00:33 am
Reply #9

Offline xxMutli

• Former Member

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2011, 01:00:33 am »
Nice app! Seems like a nice guy.

Give it 24 hours, though, see if anyone has anything important to say.

-D

23. hours and 57 mins to go then -.- .. :P

January 21, 2011, 01:49:49 am
Reply #10

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2011, 01:49:49 am »
As annoying as any other dane, probably one of the better players still left outside the guild, though.

GL
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

January 21, 2011, 02:07:27 am
Reply #11

Offline bye

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2011, 02:07:27 am »
Very nice application, awesome attitude.
Played some arena and rated battlegrounds with him recently and even though he's a top pvp player his attitude is even better, he's basically a Mekky in pvp !
Really inspiring and motivating dude, you can actually see in every combat situation that he's trying to get the best out of his teammates. Calling a kill on a full hp prot warrior CALLED TITAN (deserved I might add) with 150k hp cause 2 out of his 3 paladin healers are cced for few seconds is the type of person he is, really a must have in this dickfest called IE!
And last but not least HE FUCKING KNOWS HOW TO USE A SLOW TRAP  ;D
“I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I aim with my eye.
I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I shoot with my mind.”

January 21, 2011, 09:37:36 am
Reply #12

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2011, 09:37:36 am »
More danes! More Danes!
[21:03] <Globox> how mad are you on a scale from 1 to Idra Skymunken?

January 22, 2011, 03:31:41 am
Reply #13

Offline Thecurse

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2011, 03:31:41 am »
inv allready :P

January 22, 2011, 05:37:24 am
Reply #14

Offline Mekky

• Former Member

• MekLOL

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2011, 05:37:24 am »
Very nice application, awesome attitude.
Played some arena and rated battlegrounds with him recently and even though he's a top pvp player his attitude is even better, he's basically a Mekky in pvp !
Really inspiring and motivating dude, you can actually see in every combat situation that he's trying to get the best out of his teammates. Calling a kill on a full hp prot warrior CALLED TITAN (deserved I might add) with 150k hp cause 2 out of his 3 paladin healers are cced for few seconds is the type of person he is, really a must have in this dickfest called IE!
And last but not least HE FUCKING KNOWS HOW TO USE A SLOW TRAP  ;D

He says hes pvp god, that makes me pve god!(i wish)

btw i love you byee xxxxx

Welcome Mutli!!
You think you can take me? You need a fucking army if you gonna take me!

Tony Montana

www.Protonica.de - BEST MUSIC EU !!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 04:32:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length

33 Guests, 0 Users