Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Apply for casual 25m raiding

July 03, 2013, 12:30:22 am
Read 6186 times

-Sathanka-

Apply for casual 25m raiding
« on: July 03, 2013, 12:30:22 am »
Character: Sathanka
Armory:  http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/sathanka/simple
Class/Spec: Druid, Feral/Guardian
Raid: 25 Man Casual Raid

Personal Info: I?m old (39), I have 3 hobbies, its my motorbike, working out and WoW, have wife and 2 kids (can?t wait til they are old enough to grind the dailys for me...) Since my kids are small i?m used to going extended periods without sleep, and the fact that your raids start 20:00 is good, because thats after the kids bedtime wich means a lot of less heat from the boss (thats my wife if you hadn?t guessed). And also 2 nights a week is not a problem. She would probably just be happy of me being quiet and out of the way!

Class: Been playing druid since end of WotLK, Before that i played enhancement shaman.

Alts:
I have my shaman, soon a warlock, but most of all not as much time anymore as i would like  ;D

Professions: Alchemy/Herbalism, both maxed ofc.

Raid Experience:  During vanilla i levelled, in BC I was in a small guild, we cleared Karazahn and ZA, took a few bosses in 25-man raids, cant remember tough. In WotLK I cleared everything, same in Cata, MoP have been lacking in progress. 4/12 in ToT, cleared ToES, missing 2 bosses in HoF, cleared MSV.

Previous Guilds: I have been in 4 guilds of note, first one in BC vargflocken on Neptulon, after BC we merged with a bigger guild on Neptulon, vildadjoor and in WotLK raided 25 man, for MoP vildadjoors gm decided to quit, 25-man raiding was changed for 10 man, and the guild kind of died, along with Neptulon. So I decided to go back to vargflocken who started fresh on Kazzak, so i migrated all my alts here and started raiding in the second 10-team vargflocken had, we cleared DS pre nerf, and got a few hc?s, cant remember if we got any pre nerf of those tough. For MoP the gm decided that it was to much work with two teams, and since one of the officers changed main to guardian druid I lost my raidspot, after running a few raids with Warcore (my current guild) i decided to change, and also had 2 old friends in Warcore from Neptulon. My friends from Neptulon left Warcore, the gm decided to stop raiding and told everyone that want to raid to find a new guild. So thats me, a poor homeless druid looking for a raiding home, preferably in a 25-man guild for the larger community, and also for more people to share the fun and progress with!

Availability: 2 Days a week is no problem, and to a point later is better, but 20:00 works for  me!

Communication: Quiet fluent in English, got TS, and headset, everything working also =)

Computer / Connection: Got a decent computer, (intel 2500K, HD 7950, SSD)
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2809321044.png

Addons/UI: I use Elvui with dbm, recount and Omen.

Other Games: Did I mention that i have 2 kids?  :D

Why Iron Edge? You are raiding current content, with a good progress, and also 25-man raiding wich I enjoy, your raidtimes are compatible with my own times, so I hope you?ll take in this poor kitty who?s homeless in the rain!

What can I offer Iron Edge? A dependable player who takes my commitments seriously, i try to sign in advance and keep what i promise!

Where did I hear about Iron Edge? wowprogress

Last Words? Been playing as tank mainly, so my gear might need some tweaking for feral, but i?m very comfortable with both melee and tank.

Hi Graxlos, seems like I cant post or reply in the thread, maybe someone can help me move this post to the right thread?

Hehe, ouch, forgot the important 2, my name is Andreas, and I´m from Stockholm, so that would be Swedish! Norway is nice tough, but to expensive to live in  ;D

D/e agility-staffs, thats just sad, the last time, or second to last time i was In ToT, I got on rolls thunderforged gloves, Jalakks staff and the Darkwood spiritstaff, unfortunately none of them was thunderforged, my friend who played monk was almost Crying  :D
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 01:34:28 pm by graxlos(Gaeios) »

July 03, 2013, 09:25:10 am
Reply #1

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: Apply for casual 25m raiding
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 09:25:10 am »
Nice application. We haven't had a cat in the raid for ages, last week we even disenchanted an agi staff..

Are you swedish or  Norwegian?

Bears like alts!

July 03, 2013, 12:06:32 pm
Reply #2

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 12:06:32 pm »
You need to make an account on the forum to reply to threads!

Make an account and get on IRC with the link in the top of the page to get the account approved.

Bears like alts!

July 03, 2013, 01:31:23 pm
Reply #3

Offline Sathanka

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 01:31:23 pm »
Now I can reply in my thread! I´m not that used to IRC.

July 04, 2013, 08:14:32 am
Reply #4

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 08:14:32 am »
Hmm looks like a nice application, thumbs up from me!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

July 04, 2013, 06:16:03 pm
Reply #5

safire

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2013, 06:16:03 pm »
More swedes, thumbs up from me :)

July 04, 2013, 06:20:05 pm
Reply #6

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2013, 06:20:05 pm »
Poke an officer for invite.

Bears like alts!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 09:43:04 am

Login with username, password and session length

25 Guests, 1 User
Oni