Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Kunnka Tauren DK Recruitment

February 23, 2009, 09:24:40 pm
Read 2885 times

Offline Kunnka

• Vendor Trash

Kunnka Tauren DK Recruitment
« on: February 23, 2009, 09:24:40 pm »
Hi ppl im Kunnka also named as Mario IRL. I live in Croatia have 20 years for other personal informtation pllz contact me trought the /w in game or on my mail dark-messiah666@hotmail.com. In this moment im in guild Symbiosi we are raiding naxx 10, ppl are nice and alweays ready to joke just like me. But i wanna enter in some rly serios guild like IRON EDGE <= kneel. Im fan of your guild ppl like 1 year when i start play World of Warcraft retail, was playing on private servers before. On dunemaul i start with ally Night Elf rogue name Killmaiden lvl 68 before like 7 months. And than i decide to come on Horde, and when i create horde charachter whel i have some warm feeling ppl are more deticated to game and know more how to enjoy in game. From guild members i know Jaca ofcorse not IRL we are from diferent contry and Delling guild maste. Was talking with him when i was lvl 50 on my lock and he tell me when i ding on lvl 60 to make application but i wait till lvl 80 and now write application. I hope so that this wasnt boring that i wass teling about you ppl.

GEAR

Whell my gear is crapy gear, just have couple epicks you can see that on WoW armory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Kunnka
rly crapy gear, im btw frost collecting basic pvp gear, but thinking to stop that because i wanna be good dps have hands t7 for 25 man. But if you wanna that i be tank i will be tank if you need that i respecc myself for raid it will not be problem i will do it.

Attunements

Karazhan : No
The Eye  : No
Serpentshire Cavern : No ( actualy never hear for that instance  :-\ )
Black Temple : 2 bosses
Hyjal    : No
Sunwell  : Hell no ( ppl say hard like hell )
Onyxias Liar : Yes
Obsidian  Santuray (25/10) : Yes
VoA (25/10) : Yes
Naxx : 3 boss but know all tacts on other bosses

and cleared many heroics on Northrand, know all tacts .

My raidining experience is low but i know all tacts i just dont have guild to apply that tacts.

RAIDING

I can raid every day unitl 8:00 pm until 4:30 am . You can always ask me for help i will always help .

Gaming

Start before 15 year on Nintendo, Super Mario FTW, than start playing Contra after that more and more games, than i start to play warcraft, warcraft 2 and warcraft 3, <3 DotA, and at the end World of Warcraft.

WHY DO YOU WANNA JOIN IRON EDGE

Whell because i think that you are one great pro players comunity. Because you rock all and gank that ally BTW anyone wanna gank my frined name Samanoske Night Elf warrior go on him guys For The Horde he gank me when i was lvling. He think that he is so OP with his Betrayer of Humanity.

WHAT CAN I OFFER TO IRON EDGE

Whell i can offer rly nice guy with good sense of humor and always wanna joke but when need to be serious i will be serious, if is in question guild name i will defend guild name and guild tab with my life if its need. Just offering myself normal and regular guy who know where is limits of jokes and when need to become searious i becoming serious and ready for Rock n' Roll.

LAST WORD

I hope so that you will pick me ppl because i will give 110% of me to be the best and that you will enjoye with my jokes and that you will laugh like hell.

BTW WTS Frost Tauren DK milk, one glass one gold, milk is rly good and give 1000 to all stats, and milk is cold like hell  :D 8) :-*
Hajde, lutko, blago meni
na sto duge noge penji
pa pokazi ovde svima
kako ljuljas kukovima

February 23, 2009, 10:01:11 pm
Reply #1

Eyehole

Re: Kunnka Tauren DK Recruitment
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 10:01:11 pm »

well written application gl

February 23, 2009, 11:54:30 pm
Reply #2

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 11:54:30 pm »
Hey!

Thanks for writing the application -- it's good :)

You don't meet the gear or experience requirement for our A raid, and the B raid is full of death knights right now :(

You should find a new guild that's starting on Naxx, so you can learn the fights, and get more loot!

-D
Now I run a tech website.

March 05, 2009, 03:49:07 am
Reply #3

Offline ColdRevenge

• Guild Member

• Mercs dont die , they just go to hell to regroup !

• Best served cold
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 03:49:07 am »
I also know for a fact that you r from Zepce and not Croatia . so what else r you hideing ??

March 08, 2009, 10:00:24 pm
Reply #4

Offline Kunnka

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 10:00:24 pm »
lol im not from zepce i was leveing before in zepce and have some friends there that playing wow on ally site
Hajde, lutko, blago meni
na sto duge noge penji
pa pokazi ovde svima
kako ljuljas kukovima

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 01:29:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

99 Guests, 1 User
Cold