Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Shio DK tank A-raid ap

May 28, 2009, 08:39:08 pm
Read 2564 times

Offline shio

• Vendor Trash

Shio DK tank A-raid ap
« on: May 28, 2009, 08:39:08 pm »
Personal Information

Shio is my Deathknights name, for reqruitment puposes feel free to ask anything about me when im online on Shio. i can say im in my mid 20's which might be important :)

Character Information

heres my armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Shio
the gear tends to differ from each encounter but its generaly that which you see.
Tanking is basicly the only thing that i find enjoyable in wow these days though i could stretch to dps if the realy needed(my dps gear isnt shit but i havent spent anything on gems or enchants)

Raiding

I can raid basicly 24/7 if needed but the occasional RL "need to do" may occur now and again, dont think you need any specifics other than that:)

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

WoW is my first mmo, i've been playing it since vanilla, my first 60 was a hunter which i stopped playing rather quick, next was a resto shammy that i played with thru MC BWL and upp till twin emps in AQ, my guild then never got to naxx. in TBC i i didnt do much pve other than some ssc kara grull and maggy on either my lock, druid or pala, in wotlk i've tanked everything up to mimiron on 25man, same goes with 10man(except 3d 10man, never bothered with it)

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

since my old guild rasta gaming(was one of the officers in the guild, if you want info regarding its disbanding feel free to ask ingame) collapsed i want to join a good raiding guild again,i've heared good things about IE so i do believe i would fit right in since raiding is what i find most enjoyable in wow.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
im very good att taking critism (specially as a tank ;)) since i constantly want to improve and be the best tank i can be i think you'll find me an exelent adition to any raid.  .

Last words?

you can never have to many DK's...or?  ;D

May 29, 2009, 12:32:45 am
Reply #1

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: Shio DK tank A-raid ap
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 12:32:45 am »
Hey, thanks for the application! It's not very good... but it's OK :)

Where are you from?

We recently took Tenie on as a DK tank, and we're not looking for more than 1 tanking DK, so I think you're just a bit late :(

So far Pucesi seems to be doing quite good at DPS too, so I don't THINK we have a space in our raid for a DK.

-D
Now I run a tech website.

May 29, 2009, 01:08:02 am
Reply #2

Offline shio

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 01:08:02 am »
Thanks for the quick replay!

I'm afraid I've always been shit with making applications :P but as a old officer i've never seen a link between a lovely ap and the persons skill in wow so i always hope for a chance to prove myself i suppose,

I guess my timing is shit as always but Tenie is a great tank and i hope things work out with him, as for the dps part i wouldn't want to join as pure dps, i would rather not raid tbh, i just meant i was flexible hehe.

P.S i'm from Sweden

May 29, 2009, 06:44:46 am
Reply #3

Offline Arma

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 06:44:46 am »
I know both Tenie and Shio, played together in RG, very good and dependable players.My word might not mean anything here, just wanted to let you guys know what others think of these guys.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 06:00:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

65 Guests, 0 Users