Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Mage (DPS) - Wayfar (XR)

May 26, 2024, 04:03:05 pm
Read 494 times

Applicant

Social Application - Mage (DPS) - Wayfar (XR)
« on: May 26, 2024, 04:03:05 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Wayfar
Server: Gehennas
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Gehennas/Wayfar
Class/Spec: Mage (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Hi , my name is Kaloyan and this is weird , feels like a job application but anyway.
I am 25, from Bulgaria , I work as a cloud engineer. Mainly with AWS but have some exp with Azure too. I am doing mostly automations and scripts.
I have played wow since i was little alongside league of legends (Reached Challenger season 11,now hardstuck low master :D)
I have played Wotlk in Warmane and a little bit of cata when it was Molten wow before. I had bane on 8 characters on the private server.
I started Retail at the end of Legion and start of BFA ( skipped SL as I didn't like it at all) - I could have started earlier if I had the financial opportunity to do so.
I am looking for an active guild to raid in Cata mainly but I wouldn't mind Retail from time to time too.
PS - I am impressed of your site and community that you have build over the years , and it is very wholesome to see.

Class/Spec:

I am playing mostly fire because I love the gameplay of it. The procs are just satisfying as hell.
And it pumps really hard if played correctly. But I would say I play it mostly because it is fun to play. I am not a meta slave. But I am doing alts for the guild when needed.

Alts:

Name - Wafflejuice - Rogue - 73 lvl (horde)
Name - Kalstomp - Warrior - 80 lvl (horde)
Name - Archains - Death Knight - 70 lvl (horde)
Name - Mayewa - Hunter - 70 (alliance)

Professions:

Enchanting/tailoring - I feel like this is best for Mage and it is good income for gold , however I might go engineering at some point for pvp but not sure yet.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

Highest raiting 2200 in the private wotlk server in 2s as warrior/dk and hpala - don't know if that is relevant and it was 5-6 years ago
In retail 1900-2000 as unh dk during BFA
I did Nylotha hc in retail but I am doing mainly m+ there
Had bane on 8 chars in wotlk private server Warmane/molten wow

Previous Guilds:

Did not have a significant guild , usually I was part of pug guilds or socials since I was doing mostly m+ and pvp in retail and I did not play classic that much
I am looking for a more permanent guild and stop moving from guild to guild
I was part of the guild "Fade" in Warmane which was the best I believe pve guild there and I still think it exists

Availability:

I am usually free every day after 19 pm EST / 17 pm UK time. During the weekends as well usually

Communication:

I believe I am fluent in English or at least verbally. I have a microphone with a stand and I have headphones as well. I do have discord who hasn't .

Computer / Connection:

My internet is good , no fps issues. My pc has Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-14900KF   3.20 GHz and Geforce RTX 4070, 32 gb ram , I might start streaming as well soon just for fun

Addons/UI:

Weakauras is a no brainer , good for everything. DBM - for raiding, I have details! and bartender , nothing else is needed I think

Other Games:

League of legends - current rank low master - adc/mid main
Variety of single player games from time to time like resident evil series , last of us 1,2 , horizon etc.

Why Iron Edge?

I believe I said it in one of the previous sections - I am looking for a more permanent guild and stop moving from guild to guild and maybe create some new friends

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Consistency , good vibes , helping for dungeons quests etc. - very vanilla answer but it is true

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Through the looking for group chat in game

Last Words?

To the person who has read all this , cheers and have a nice day/evening :)
PS - I hate applications as it is like applying for a job but it is what it is

May 27, 2024, 03:26:40 pm
Reply #1

Offline hemoroidtv

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Mage (DPS) - Wayfar (XR)
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2024, 03:26:40 pm »
Hi Kaloyan.

Application accepted.

Welcome.

Please join discord and ping an officer in the public channel for guild invite and rank for classic channel.

May 30, 2024, 03:50:19 pm
Reply #2

Offline hemoroidtv

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Mage (DPS) - Wayfar (XR)
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2024, 03:50:19 pm »
Hello.

Quick update regarding your application.

It has been 2 days since we had no response for a guild invite or no info about the status

We will have to look for someone else instead.

Goodluck.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 07:05:04 pm

Login with username, password and session length

133 Guests, 1 User
Helken