Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Mage (DPS) - Hexximon (XR)

May 26, 2024, 04:22:32 pm
Read 522 times

Applicant

Social Application - Mage (DPS) - Hexximon (XR)
« on: May 26, 2024, 04:22:32 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Hexximon
Server: Mograine
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Mograine/Hexximon
Class/Spec: Mage (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Niklas Hansen, 30, from Stockholm Sweden. Been playing WoW on and off since late TBC. Currently working as a software engineer for a large telecom business (hint, started in the UK). Spend my freetime playing video games, riding my motorcycle (Suzuki GSX 750 -14), drinking beer and hanging out with friends.

Class/Spec:

Been playing mage since I started. Always loved the class. I didn't play cata that much due to life happening, so when they announced cata classic I wanted to see how fire mage was back then. Currently loving it!

Alts:

No alts right now, but if we need anything, don't hesitate to talk to me about it!

Professions:

Ench and tailoring currently. Don't have any special recipes atm.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

Used to raid for a highlevel guild called IDDQD (on Maelstrom) back in Wotlk. We would be around top 10 guilds on the servers for clears. During cata I barely played due to life, got back at the end of MoP and mostly played PvP. In WoD me and a couple of friends had our own guild where we raided very casually. The last couple of exp I've not really played.

Previous Guilds:

IDDQD is the only one worth mentioning. Left the guild because we split up, the owners where quitting wow so the whole guild just fell apart.

Availability:

Working ~9-17 Mon-Fri. Rest of the time I'm mostly available unless something unplanned comes up.

Communication:

I think I'm proficient in English, I speak it on a daily basis. Yes, I have both a Discord and a microphone, I have no issues using either.

Computer / Connection:

500/500 Mbit line, had it for about 10 years, think it's only been one-time downtime. RTX 3080 with a 7700k, so no fps issue whatsoever.

Addons/UI:

Weakauras, ElvUI, DBM, SpellActivationOverlay, Atlasloot, TellMeWhen, Rarescanner.

Weakauraus - Gives an easy overview for my spells (don't mind the position, I switch that around quite often).
ElvUI - The normal UI is ass.
DBM - Good reminders during a fight.
SpellActivationOverlay - Not sure if this is a bug from Blizz, but I can't see Hotstreak without it.
AtlasLoot - So I can dream about all the loot I want.
TellMeWhen - Spell reminders.
Rarescanner - Idk, fun to hunt for rare sometimes?

https://i.imgur.com/ws72PYy.jpeg

Other Games:

Not really playing any other games atm. On occasion you'll find me playing F1, Ride etc.

Why Iron Edge?

Saw the spam message, so I got curious. Started looking around your website and though you guys sounded like a fun bunch of lads to play with.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A swede who loves playing mage, always tries my best and if you enjoy F1, we'll get along well (as long as you like Norris, otherwise we might get into a scrap :D)

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Trade spam kek.

Last Words?

Norris WDC 2025 - Calling it now.

May 27, 2024, 03:27:58 pm
Reply #1

Offline hemoroidtv

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Mage (DPS) - Hexximon (XR)
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2024, 03:27:58 pm »
Hi Niklas.

I believe you applied on the Gehennas realm?

If you did then application accepted.

Please join discord and ping an officer for a guild invite and discord classic rank.

May 30, 2024, 03:50:50 pm
Reply #2

Offline hemoroidtv

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Mage (DPS) - Hexximon (XR)
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2024, 03:50:50 pm »
Hello.

Quick update regarding your application.

It has been 2 days since we had no response for a guild invite or no info about the status

We will have to look for someone else instead.

Goodluck.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 04:23:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length

117 Guests, 1 User
Naasty