Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Priests tries out his luck..

August 23, 2006, 04:04:55 pm
Read 12042 times

Offline lygophilia

• Former Member

• miksoft
Priests tries out his luck..
« on: August 23, 2006, 04:04:55 pm »
hey everybody.. first of all I chose that title because its not just skill and a gear but its also luck to be able to join IE..

Lygophilia, Undead Priest.. 60

ok lets go..
Personal Information

I am Constantinos Evzonas and im from Cyprus.. I am currently a student in an english private school called The Grammar School.. Im 17 years old.. I believe that basic things must be enough.. if u need to know anything else from me you can say it here, pm me or contact me ingame..

Character Information

Thats my gear.. nothing really good, but i didnt have the chance.. anw here it is.. http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?1038582
Fire Resistance: 110.. can make it a bit more..
Nature Resistance: I didnt have the chance to go AQ40 so i didnt grab any NR items.. i've got smth like 30..

Attunements: All done except naxx.. i can work on it though..

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

Well im an old-school gamer.. ive started from atari and then to Nintendo.. one of the best consoles came after this, Super Nintendo.. oh i loved it :P and then a huge Sony fan.. Playstation forever :p I am not a fan of microsoft so i dont like xbox :D I have a PS2 but nothing special.. i prefer my PS1.. love to play CTR, Crash bash, tekken, any football game, bust a groove if u know it, Quake, Micromaniacs, Point blank, metal gear solid :P ive got over 300 games all finished.. yeah i love my ps :D as for computer, i can remember myself playing monkey island since i was a child.. i had 14.4k modem when in cyprus we didnt have internet.. i used to go online through USA and then though netherlands (IBM).. I used to play Generals, UT2k4, CS, Warcraft, BF etc etc.. i was a really active a gamer and won some competitions as well..

I started WoW 2 years ago because i was listening to Chronicc, Pisoglentis and Mixalakis (moved to Tarren Mill) talking about wow and they got me fascinated :D I asked Chronicc to tell me which is the best combination of classes and he told me Shadow Priest and warlock (it was the time he was going for rank 13, some guys may even remember that one) so i made the priest and Venizelinho made the warlock.. Ive been in recipe for love, some really cool guys there but nothing really on pve.. i enjoy pvp but after all wow's magic is in pve (forget lagspikes etc etc:P).. I had a small premade - all i wanted to go it was up to rank 8 - and i made it :) one of your warriors was with me ;) and.. after all this time, im here, in front of you, asking to join :D

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
Actually when u really want something you should go for the best, and thats what Im doing now.. as i told you i would like to get hardcore pve so im apply in Iron Edge, hoping for a tryout :p

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
Well besides my healing, I can be funny ( too cliche i know ), and i know from programming, photoshop, forums, flash, i am a linux user (yeah i was a geek) and im a photographer (so what?:P) - i just told to write it ~ you can see some of my photographs if anyone's interested at http://carpenotrium.deviantart.com/ ~ and a lot more :o

Last words?
em.. remember remember the 5th of November. (V for Vendetta is an awesome move ;p see it ;o :P)

-cheers
lygophilia

August 23, 2006, 04:23:53 pm
Reply #1

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: Priests tries out his luck..
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 04:23:53 pm »
Hehe, very strong application.

Shame you have truly awful gear... damn :P

Non-microsoft, and Linux geek... my kind of guy. (I don't think this will really benefit the guild though - but nice of you to mention it anyway ;)

But argh, you don't even have Prophecy... and we're stopping MC soon... Can't you get some rank 13 gear or something? Or finish the tier 0.5 set? Or... I don't know...

Hm.
Now I run a tech website.

August 23, 2006, 04:53:10 pm
Reply #2

Offline lygophilia

• Former Member

• miksoft
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 04:53:10 pm »
ive tried to pm you and reply ur post but both times it appears the same error, that ive already posted this.. im trying once more.. i just said that i have 2 items from wsg exalted and some random ones which are better than tier 0.5 except the head and the shoulders.. im sure i can improve my gear fast enough with you.. ive also have EOS so i can get my benediction quite fast.. if u checked my bags ive got 2 more trinkets (healing) and some other things though are not really good ;p actually they are bad ;p but hey, all im asking is a tryout :D i believe you know better than me;p if you need anything contact me in-game :)

waiting for your answer :D *or should have i put :(?* :P

-cheers
lygophilia

August 23, 2006, 05:11:40 pm
Reply #3

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 05:11:40 pm »
(Yes, there's some really irritating posting bug... Just copy and paste everything before you click Submit. We've had to learn this the hard way over the last week of having our new forum :)

I think you should stop abusing the awful smiley faces!

Well, that's my main problem - we stop MC soon, and we hardly get any Transcendence drops in BWL...

And you only have 8 large brilliant shards? IE has a much higher requirement on LBS I'm afraid.

But no, seriously, talk to me in-game, if the servers ever come back up.

-D

August 23, 2006, 05:16:10 pm
Reply #4

Offline lygophilia

• Former Member

• miksoft
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2006, 05:16:10 pm »
ok no more smileys ;o (at least the ones that look like aliens) ;p

ok ill do so.. jut my enchanting is 100 and smth, so my disenchants are not the best i can give.. i have some bugs full of herbs though in my bank if you are interested :)

btw, even if the servers come up, they will crash..

god bless blizzard..

August 23, 2006, 05:30:05 pm
Reply #5

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2006, 05:30:05 pm »
Heyya Lygo, i remember u from somewhere, was it some 5 man or a BG, dunno really... but u do know that it wasnt a bad memory so i with u good luck with ur application and i hope u will get ur tryout.

August 23, 2006, 07:35:09 pm
Reply #6

Offline Myogoblin

• Guild Member

• LOLEXECUTE!

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2006, 07:35:09 pm »
msg me ingame too if you need some help getting gear etc, instinct says this is a player!

V also rocks, im a big politics/economics/history fan, see if you can get your hands on 1984 book and movie AND "We" by Yevgeny Zamyatin, the pre-cursor to so much of todays genius in that genre. overlooked by most as unknown literature unless you know your way around.

August 23, 2006, 07:42:00 pm
Reply #7

Offline lygophilia

• Former Member

• miksoft
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2006, 07:42:00 pm »
thanks a lot Smorisha.. u r my man;p

Payu, 2 of my a lvls are Politics and history :)
I will go and rend that movie.. For books ill have to wait a bit cz i have a lot of books pending to be readed..
ill contact you ingame for helping me get some descent gear.. thanks ^^

August 23, 2006, 08:09:05 pm
Reply #8

Offline Nightshadedk

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2006, 08:09:05 pm »
Ur pictures rox!! ^^

Just for that u will get my vote =P

August 23, 2006, 09:21:10 pm
Reply #9

Offline lygophilia

• Former Member

• miksoft
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2006, 09:21:10 pm »
thanks mate ^^ i waited to join dunemaul but i guess no wow for today..

-waiting for ur answer :D

August 23, 2006, 10:14:28 pm
Reply #10

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2006, 10:14:28 pm »
Answer? There'll be a long and rigorous test, involving razor wire and resisting temptation caused by cute, half-naked teenage girls before there'll be any kind of 'answer'.

You'll know, when it's time, whether you have succeeded or not.

August 23, 2006, 10:18:08 pm
Reply #11

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2006, 10:18:08 pm »
Those teenage girls are me and my younger sister... So it's not hard to resist rly.
SK?R DIG, SK?R DIG F?R FAN. SK?R DIG TILLS DU D?R.

August 23, 2006, 10:21:12 pm
Reply #12

Offline lygophilia

• Former Member

• miksoft
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2006, 10:21:12 pm »
dont try to put me into sins. no, it wont going to happen.  *can i have some pictures?;o*

----- back to reality
as an answer I was refering of accepting me as a tryout.. was never expecting to join IE sooo easily..

i guess ill see you tommorow online..

thanks everybody for ur support..

no wow for us today. tough.

-cheers

August 25, 2006, 06:57:49 pm
Reply #13

Offline lygophilia

• Former Member

• miksoft
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2006, 06:57:49 pm »
sry for making a second post in a row.. i have done naxx prequest as well :)

August 25, 2006, 07:01:41 pm
Reply #14

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2006, 07:01:41 pm »
Great :)

I'll see if I can try you out some time this week.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:02:22 pm

Login with username, password and session length

41 Guests, 0 Users