Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Skatofatsas lvl 70 Hunter

April 16, 2007, 11:55:42 am
Read 5508 times

Offline Skatofatsas

• Vendor Trash

Skatofatsas lvl 70 Hunter
« on: April 16, 2007, 11:55:42 am »
Hello Iron Edge I am Skatofatsas lvl 70 Orc Hunter

Personal Info
   My name is Haris  i am 32 years old and i come from Greece. I run my own business and thus im abble to organize my time so i can enjoy WOW and the thing i enjoy most about wow wich is raiding. I have lived in England for some years and so my english are very good so i will have no problems in communicating with other players in ventrilo or in guild chat. I can raid 4 to 5 times a week after 19:30 server time, except on wensdays or in the weekends that i can raid much earlyer like from 17:00 server time.

My WOW History
   Well this part is rather long so i will try to gives it as simple as i can.  I have been an active WOW player for more than 2 years. My first char was a druid, now at lvl 70 also, but i had to leave him as most of my friends on that server stopped playing. Then i made this hunter and that was love at first site :D I have played in this server for more than 1,5 year now and shortly after that i joined Red Sun Rising. After some months with the guild i was promoted to hunter class leader a position that gave me the chance to manage the available players to the best extent and also provided me with raid leading expirience. I can say that im a very expirinced raider as i have raided most of the lvl 60 instances and i was raid leader for many of our Kara raids (havent been to Grulls lair yet). But as they say all good things come to an end and after all this time with red sun many of our members started going casual wich left the hardcore raiders with no option but to move on. Its always sad to leave good friends but as i said before the thing i enjoy most about wow now is raiding so leaving RSR is a thing that must be done.

Why i want to join Iron Edge
   Well everyone that has been in this server for so long knows that Iron Edge is one of the most sucsefull pve guilds in this server, with alot of mature members, that has one goal and that is to be the best. I have watched a number of your raids as a very good friend of mine (Zulg) is one of your members, and i thought that if i am to join a raiding guild Iron Edge is the guild i would like to join.

What can I offer to Iron Edge
   Well for my part i am and expiriensed player and a good raider with alot of good friends in this server and i am sure that if a join i can do my bit to help the guild in raiding or otherwise. The main thing i can offer is another strong link to the chain that makes a pve guild progress.

Character information
   Name : Skatofatsas
   Class : Hunter lvl 70
   Race : Orc (and a cute one :D)
   SKills : Engineer (Gnomish) 360 Miner 375
   A few things about the Char: HP 7880 MP 6700 AP 1801 Crit 21,30% (for more info on gear u can check the armory http://armory.wow-europe.com/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Skatofatsas or ask me to post anything else u might need)
   Resistanses : Fire 210, nature 120, arcane 50, shadow 50, and no frost res atm

That is all from me for now and i hope i hear from you guys soon

Friendly regards Skatofatsas

====> Skato does it better <====

April 16, 2007, 12:00:18 pm
Reply #1

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

Re: Skatofatsas lvl 70 Hunter
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 12:00:18 pm »
Nice application!

And some humor in there aswell :P
so my english are very good

Good luck with the app!
C

April 16, 2007, 01:10:03 pm
Reply #2

Offline Zulg

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 01:10:03 pm »
Thought of poping in to say a few words about Skato. He is my best rl friend and best man to be :D Actually Im the reason that he joined the dark side (Horde). We were together on another server, alliance side, but since i started a new char in Dune he decided to follow me. Very dedicated and skillful player and an IE style too. He is much more hardcore than Iam and he is there for the guild when he is needed. He will become a raider in no time I believe. I would love to see him joining our ranks.

Good luck mwrh and I hope to see u soon in /gchat

Zulg-Panos

April 16, 2007, 02:39:33 pm
Reply #3

Offline deicy

• Former Member

• You Never Walk Alone

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 02:39:33 pm »
Nice app gl hope to see you in /g soon

-Deicy
You Never Walk Alone.

April 16, 2007, 03:03:41 pm
Reply #4

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 03:03:41 pm »
Hey Skato!

Great application.

You know that the word 'scatology' derives from Greek?

Basically, from a raiding point of view, you need better gear. You need the crafted epics, you need an epic weapon (Karazhan, Thrallmar rep?).

It's common knowledge that hunters simply can't pull their weight in 25-man instances right now. It's a shame, because hunter DPS is very stable and very safe... it's just very low.

What are you like with regard to consumables? A stack of flasks ready to go? Brilliant mana oil, Major Mageblood, Agility?

I guess things will be even worse for hunters after the alchemy changes in 2.1.0 also...

But yeah, great application, but you need something to set yourself apart from the hunters that we have in IE. We have plenty of OK-geared hunters...

I still need a hunter to come along and show me DPS greater than a mage, or rogue :)
Now I run a tech website.

April 16, 2007, 03:30:06 pm
Reply #5

Offline Skatofatsas

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 03:30:06 pm »
First of all i whould like to say thanks to all the ppl for their comments and i hope i see them in gchat soon  :D

Now as far as gear is conserned yes there is still many things to improve it (the shoulders from SV have earned a spot in my nightmares :P).

The consumables (pots flask etc) are not a problem as i have been buying them allready for raids. Money has never been a problem for this char really, ask tyler he sees my name in the AH under his many times :)

and last Skatology as Skatofatsas are bouth greek words ( the first is a sciense and the second a cute hunter :D)

PS ill never tell what Skatofatsas really means so dont ask me :D

====> Skato does it better <====

April 16, 2007, 05:38:53 pm
Reply #6

Offline Bombardi

• Former Member

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 05:38:53 pm »
What does skatafatsat mean?  ::)

Nice application! Good Luck with your apply

April 16, 2007, 07:38:42 pm
Reply #7

Offline lygophilia

• Former Member

• miksoft
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 07:38:42 pm »
Skatofatsas :)

should i translate it?;) the first part 'skato' is the same one is skatology ;)

very nice guy.. have pvped with him a lot, in friends list, like 4-5 months now..

erm.. despite his ugly and fat orc that i really dislike to see (:P) he is a dedicated player, definately mature (see his age!), punctual blah blah blah :p
nah really, he is.

though, there's always the 'but' part.. he is a hunter! (masturbating in instances u know?;p) anw jk..

OFC, he has my vote!

GO SKATO!
lets talk greek in /g!

--
GIA TIN ELLADA RE GAMOTO!
(sorry delling, i just couldnt resist :/)

April 16, 2007, 08:01:02 pm
Reply #8

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2007, 08:01:02 pm »
We already have a Dr. Anus. I don't know if there's space for a Skato too.
Now I run a tech website.

April 16, 2007, 08:05:11 pm
Reply #9

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2007, 08:05:11 pm »
Guess he fits well in to the new capitalcity Shat-trah

Bears like alts!

May 07, 2007, 04:29:12 pm
Reply #10

Offline anomynous

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2007, 04:29:12 pm »
skato is a very high skilled hunter and a very friendly guy. i have been in RSR with him for a long time.

i have always like playing with him in raids and in 5 man instances. but like he said "it's hard too leave good friends behind".
i want to say one thing to skato, i wish you the very best. not only in wow but also in IRl, love ya man

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:58:59 am

Login with username, password and session length

50 Guests, 0 Users