Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 androctasiae - mage apply:)

May 07, 2007, 04:18:16 pm
Read 4069 times

Offline anomynous

• Vendor Trash

androctasiae - mage apply:)
« on: May 07, 2007, 04:18:16 pm »
hey guys:)

Before i start about my character, some information about myself.
my IRL name is Geert Hofs, don't try to prenounce it because you won't succed:P (english people that is). I am 16 years old male, i live in the netherlands or holland. whatever you prefere. I am at the 4th year of school (total of 5 years). friendly and always willing to help people. my english is, "decent" i can't call it good because i am having trouble spelling some words the right way.  if you want to know more, feel free to ask:)

character:
then, my character. i've got a 70 troll female mage. with atm 8 70 epics. i know stats are more important so if you go to http://armory.wow-europe.com/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Androctasiae  you will find all the information you want about my char. my current gems and enchants are, not that good atm but if you guys decide too give me a spot those weak gems and enchants will change to imba gems and enchants.

attunements:
currently i am only attuned to karazhan (lvl 70 raids that is)
but i always put attunements on a high priority, that means if i need to be attuned for a raiding instance. i will do that as soon as possible.

raids:
currently i am able to raid 4/5 times a week.  but when i raid, i can be at my pc from the beggining untill well, basicly all night;)
i am able to stay focussed the entire raid. i have got a microfoon and able to talk but ofc if you guys want me to stfu i will;). i have got addons and if i need more i will download it. i have got absolutely no problem with addons. i have got TS and ventrilo. i am basicly always prepared for raids, that means having pots, repaired, got my reagents too buff. my experience in 70 raids is all the bosses in kara untill shade. i would love to do gruul and the rest of kara plus maggy with you guys:D

monday: from 20:30 server time (because it is so late i count this as a "no")
thuesday: untill 20:15 (becaause this is so early i count this as a "no"aswell)
wednesday: yes
thursday: yes
friday: yes
saturday: yes
sunday: yes

WoW history:
i will tell a small version of my WoW history.

i started with being a troll mage. my first char ever, i liked being a mage so much i didn't stop lvling it. now that i am lvl 70 it seems that female troll isn't the best looking class in WoW but that doesn't really matter to me.

on my way to lvl 60 i made a lot of friends. had fun witht he game and didn't know what lvl 60 would bring me. when i dinged 60 i was like. "yes!". i was the proud owner of a female troll lvl 60 mage. after a week i was able to join the guild Red Sun Rising(also known as RSR). with this guild i did all my raiding. the first time i came into MC i was like, wow two giant mobs! i enjoyed raiding a LOT. i liked all the people in the guild. and not long after i joined i got my first epic. and the first epic ever is something special:). after those MC runs we went to kill onixia, which still is a fun raiding instance to me. i didn't do much of BWL because i had a break from WoW for 3 months due to some personal problems. i came back to WoW when TBC was in the stores. also in TBC i enjoyed leveling and doing instances. now i am here writting an apply for IE.

guild change:
the reason i want to join IE is because i want to make progress in raids. and i must say, RSR isn't making progress. i can farm money to buy pots for raids and all the required stuff raids need. also i am willing to help people getting imba gear because, good gear is a part of progressing in raids.

i really hope you guys decide to trial me and eventually give me a spot in IE.

regards:
androctasiae

May 07, 2007, 04:21:46 pm
Reply #1

Offline anomynous

• Vendor Trash

Re: androctasiae - mage apply:)
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 04:21:46 pm »
ops sorry, i forgot my spec:) atm it is fun spec but i am willing to respec to whatever you guys need. although it would be a shame too respec to fire since i have got +frost damage gear.

ps: i am still improving my gear

May 07, 2007, 05:14:06 pm
Reply #2

Offline Bombardi

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 05:14:06 pm »
use a www.wowhead.com talent thingie.. say what you are specced now and what you will spec to for pve, pvp be creative!  :P

Where in holland are you from? if you like the football club AZ youll be doomed!!!  ::)

May 07, 2007, 06:02:31 pm
Reply #3

Offline anomynous

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2007, 06:02:31 pm »
hehe no i'm not a fan of AZ, don't watch a lot of soccer tbh. only the national team :)

and about the spec, i was thinking about arcane frost (since i have already got frost gear)

May 07, 2007, 07:18:38 pm
Reply #4

Offline Lobby

• Former Member

• Oh snap what the hell?!?

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 07:18:38 pm »
Jeez, who stole all the paladins... HALLO!!!! ARE YOU OUT THERE SOMEWHERE?????

Anyway, fine application, gl mate.

Lobsteer - Out!

May 07, 2007, 08:30:19 pm
Reply #5

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2007, 08:30:19 pm »
Gah, the armoury sucks </whine>
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

May 07, 2007, 09:53:01 pm
Reply #6

Offline anomynous

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2007, 09:53:01 pm »
like i said, still improving:) and if you have some tips or specific items you want me too have, give me a /w and i'll make sure i will have it in my bags or on ma sexeh troll body:P

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:53:42 am

Login with username, password and session length

41 Guests, 0 Users