Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 application 70 hunter

May 13, 2007, 11:23:29 am
Read 3527 times

Offline beastkiller

• Vendor Trash

application 70 hunter
« on: May 13, 2007, 11:23:29 am »
Hello my name is Rick, im 15 year old. Im from the Netherlands but i can speak english very well.
If you want to hear more /w beastkiller in game.

character:
name: beastkiller
class: hunter
spec: 17/44/0 (i can always respec if you want)
armour: http://armory.wow-europe.com/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Beastkiller
skills: mining 375
       enginering (gnomish): 353

attunements:
karazhan: yes
rest of them: no

Im availeble all days but at some days i will be later because i work and train.
mondays: from 19.00 till 23/24
tuesdays: from 20.00 till 23/24
wednesdays: from 21.00 till 24
thursdays: from 19.30 till 23/24
fridays: from 19.00 till we stop
saturdays: from 21:00 till we stop
sundays: all day

why do i want to join iron edge?
Because i have heard u guys are a good guild and i want to make progress in raiding.
I have worked hard on my gear. so its ready for raiding.

What can i offer iron edge?
A active and friendly guy that want to make progress in raiding.

May 13, 2007, 12:23:03 pm
Reply #1

Offline Gerdi

• Forum Member

Re: application 70 hunter
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 12:23:03 pm »
Hey Beastkiller

It seems that you didn't bother read the "How to make an application to Iron Edge" ? Because somehow I see a bit of info missing :/

I would like to hear a bit about your WoW history ? Like previous guilds ? how long time you played WoW (/played)?
I am also wondering why none of your items got ANY enchants at all ? O.o that Thick Netherscale Breastplate could really need a 6+all stats ? and Savagery on weapon ? But that is just some regular stuff, that can be changed form 1 time to another. (some weard specc you are running arround with too, but again, money stuff can be changed from minute to minute)

I am also wondering, if you have completeded or started on any of your "Trials of Naaru" ? (pre quest to TK) and seeing that you almost got no rep with The Violet Eye, I guess you haven't done your SSC pre quest either ?

The schedul of your "Raid times", is that only the times you can play? or will this mean you got plenty of spare time ? Because you need to be ready for every raid, with pots, flasks, food ect.

one last thing, do you got any Nature Resistance gear ?

Most of the things I just pointed out, should have been nessecary since reading the "Hunter Reqruitment" or "How to make an application to Iron Edge", would have pointed out that you needed to answer these questions. So reply on the post, and I will hopefully get a surprise :)

Best Regards
Gerdi

May 13, 2007, 03:56:31 pm
Reply #2

Offline beastkiller

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 03:56:31 pm »
wow history :
i started summer 2006, had made an aliance lock on emeriss but didnt liked that 1 so i started this hunter on dunemaul because some friend are playing on it.

previous guilds: voodoo a dutch guild but suddenly every1 left it, and now the brotherhood i want to leave them because they are only taking the same group to kara.

time i played it (/played): (i started this hunter not too long ago) 22 days 9h

I dont have any enchants on my because i didnt spend any money on it yet

i didnt started trials of naaru yet but i started the SSC preq but i could finish because guild only takes same grp to kara.

that are only times at night i can play  earlier like from 15:00 on all days thought u guys only wanted to know the times in the evening.

didnt got any nature resistance gear.

May 13, 2007, 03:59:49 pm
Reply #3

Offline beastkiller

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 03:59:49 pm »
btw, almost done with cipher of domination chain cant find group for last 1

May 17, 2007, 02:52:52 pm
Reply #4

Offline Gerdi

• Forum Member

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2007, 02:52:52 pm »
Hey again Beastkiller

A bit sad that you don't got eny raid expirience with your hunter, it really is a positive thing since 10/25 man instance is very differend from 5 man. You almost got the "best" gear outside 10/25 man instance, but there can ofc always be improvement.

The only thing that make me say no to this application, is that you dont got any SSC attument. Atm we got 2-3 Karazhan raids, and with grps that almost can not be changed, wich means we don't got a kara raid to have ppl invited and kill Nightbane (since this is the hardest fight in Kara), so by inviting you, there will be a chance for you not going SSC the first month or more, and that I cannot wate for since I only need more hunters for SSC.

So for now I will have to say no, to give you a trial. Maybe I will return to you someday, but for now, good luck and have fun playing WoW on your hunter, and thank you for applying.

Best Regards
Gerdi

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:43:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

33 Guests, 0 Users