Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Blakhare, 70 feral druid application

May 20, 2007, 05:45:31 pm
Read 7836 times

Offline Blakhare

• Former Member

• blak devians
Blakhare, 70 feral druid application
« on: May 20, 2007, 05:45:31 pm »
Hails to all Iron Edgers from Blakhare the Tauren Druid (level 70)

Personal Information:
name's Blakhare, real name Görkem, and sometimes i use Aernath (mostly) or Aeranth nicknames (also i have alts with these names).
I'm Turkish and I'm a lazy industrial design student living by myself in Istanbul. I'm a 24 years old, long black haired metalhead guy. (and that's where the nickname comes from :b)

Character Information:
latest gear:http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Blakhare
(should've changed it to tank set soon, if not it's the dps set, don't worry)
i have Strength of the Clefthoof set with nice gems, and head def ench'd so i got quite a nice tanking set, and the set will be boosted in 2.1 patch so it will have a huge amount of armor. now it's like 12k~ in dire bear form in total.
i personally prefer to be feral, but if it's needed i can respec talents to resto (warning) with my crappy heal set (about 850+ heal, +2 trinkets and 275 mana regen)

Attunements:
Karazhan: Attuned and revered.
The Eye: No (Missing all Trials Of The Naaru, half way thru the Cipher Of Damnation chain)
Serpentshire Cavern: No (Not even started the chain)
The Black Temple: No
Hyjal: No

Raiding:
for about just 10 days (after this app is written) i'll have finals and project presentation, but then i'll have about 4 months of free time.
and after that i'll just attend to project meetings at school, so mostly i'll be free.. ^^

More specific times:
Mondays: afternoon gametime
Tuesdays: after noon gametime, till morning mostly
Wednesdays: gotta work for next day but i can raid in the evening till midnight
Thursdays: after noon gametime, till morning
Fridays: mostly fulltime till morning, i may go out some nights thou, i'll notice that before.
Saturday: mostly fulltime till morning, i may go out some nights thou, i'll notice that before for this too.
Sundays: gotta work for next day but i can raid in the evening till midnight
(note; this time chart is when school is on, other than that i'm mostly free)

Gaming and World Of Warcraft history:
well i had a commodore 64 when world was created :b
and i began rpg on pc with baldur's gate series, i also played diablo and all online. but first mmo like game was ultima online.
didnt like that much. and i was like one of those guys who said "i wont pay monthly for a game! cmon, i'm not idiot!"
well i ate those words, thanks to blizzard, after a trial account with my friends wow cd's and i was in the game, and this happened like 1,5 years ago.

then i began to level my druid to 60 at burning legion pvp server. and that was a hell of a nasty place for a horde member. i have so much reasons to hate allies :b
i was in a minor guild there and we raided mc & aq20 frequently, but i never seen aq40, bwl or naxx for the lack of members and all *sobs*

then i moved my char to dunemaul server to make it 70 after tbc launched, i was in guild Hajnal first, started Karazhan raids with them, but they had so much druids, i wasnt going to all raids and i didn't want to stay resto all the time, so i moved to another guild of my friends called iAm, we raided Karazhan frequently with them but some things went wrong and guild dissolved and closed. whilst that was happening i was so bored i made a blood elf pala to lvl19 (Aernath) and mage to lvl35 (Aeranth).

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
well i can offer an easygoing nice chatty feral druid who loves to play with fun friends, a little noobness and some more fun :b

Last words?
"hell, it's about time!" ;b

-Blakhare
hor tha forde!!!

May 20, 2007, 07:18:59 pm
Reply #1

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: Blakhare, 70 feral druid application
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 07:18:59 pm »
I like your application a lot, and you seem like an interesting guy.

You also speak very good English!

But yeah... I read through your application and thought 'hm, this is the kind of guy I'd like in /g'.

I haven't even looked at your gear yet...

Good luck!
Now I run a tech website.

May 20, 2007, 07:44:27 pm
Reply #2

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

• "If god be for us , who would be against us "

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 07:44:27 pm »
There are ppl out in the world that read stickys Gratz to you.

ok so i cant inspect your gear atm , as my not so good work pc doesnt allow me on wow armour ( dont know why ) , but if the info you give is correct 12k is alittle low on armour but....
i very much like your application , looks like you time in making it, it well though and presented and this i like , your english seems fine too and raid times will enable you to do the job of which i need, your gear we can work on ( once i've looked at it ) .
/w me when i get online tonight or over the next few days we'll have a chat about what exacly i'm looking for and we'll go from there , if you are happy and i am happy, maybe even my man Star too then we can talk about getting you in a raid to have a look at you, be warned 12k armour in some instances you will get one shotted, and i will throw you in the deepend!!!

btw the position i need is a feral.

spaek to you soon

Lego

ohhh and commodore 64 nice!!!!!   did you ever play the last ninja , man i loved that game

May 20, 2007, 08:41:45 pm
Reply #3

Offline Blakhare

• Former Member

• blak devians
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 08:41:45 pm »
hey again and thanx a lot for the nice replies ^^
i know that armor's kinda low but as you said it with some work and frequent raiding it can easily be a nice value in no time.

and C64!! :]
the last ninja was nice but i was really hooked up on international karete and barbarian.
yknow chopping off heads was the ultimate fun then at the old times heheh :b
hor tha forde!!!

May 20, 2007, 09:29:19 pm
Reply #4

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2007, 09:29:19 pm »
hi blackhare.

With questrewards from lvl 70 quests and lower you can get about 19k armor. Up untill now raiding karazhan has not really improved tanking gear. This will change a bit after the patch.
A bit sad that you didnt take the karazhan tanking ring since it is one of the best in the game atm, and is getting even better after patch.

Bears like alts!

May 20, 2007, 10:26:10 pm
Reply #5

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2007, 10:26:10 pm »
Hey there! First of all, good application, you seem like a friendly and active guy, which is a huge plus! Your gear is so-so, but there are so many places for us to upgrade, especially in Karazhan, Heroic instances and from rep here and there, so I really doubt it's that big of a deal.

That being said, there is no way in hell I would ever let you tank with anything below 20k armor. We rely nearly entirely on armor mitigation, because of our lack of crushing immunity, so armor is vital. Your spec is also a bit odd, and seems to be a tad too PvP oriented for proper raiding use. But then again, these are things that we can probably relatively easily fix.

I'm for a trial of you, to see how dedicated to your field you are, and if you know how to play your class aswell. Thumbs up from me.
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

May 20, 2007, 10:27:01 pm
Reply #6

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2007, 10:27:01 pm »
I'm a 24 years old, long black haired metalhead guy.
If you can add some emo, Crazylock will love you.

May 21, 2007, 12:34:32 am
Reply #7

Offline Blakhare

• Former Member

• blak devians
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2007, 12:34:32 am »
woohey :]
this is going so nicer then i hoped for, i guess it's gonna happen *crosses fingers*

and really thanks a lot again for the continuing nice comments about applicaton *tauren blush* huheh

and armor problem, well, that's really got to be solved and it's my first priority too, as you mentioned it makes a big difference. but i managed to stay alive against heroic bosses and helped keeping curator as a tank many times :b

and erm as i mentioned in my application i'm coming to you with an acceptable amount of noobness :b
so i'm open for any suggestions about talent builds, play tactics etc.

just tell me when do you want to do this trial thingy and i'll be at your service ^^
(today i was working for the term project i couldnt log in the game, sorry)

@Archz: ermm the most emo thing i listen is As I Lay Dying, dunno if Crazylock likes that?
personally i'm not that into emo, and i kinda think hardcore emo guys look kinda funny <:b
(me prefer horde music! hoharr! for tha horde! :b)
but i've got no grudge against them; cuz mostly emo girls look cute heheh
i lately listen a wide variety of things ermm.. monster magnet, eagles of death metal, amorphis, black sabbath, fear factory etc etc..
this'll be a little personal but if anyone's interested: http://www.last.fm/user/aernath/
(i also got a little photo there too ^^)
hor tha forde!!!

May 21, 2007, 12:43:49 am
Reply #8

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2007, 12:43:49 am »
*Wrist* *Wrist* *Wrist*

I'm very found of Opeth, Mudvayne, SOAD, that kinds stuff.
Fear Factory is cool.
I have a very variable taste for music
Guns n' roses all the way!

Edit: lol you look like Ozan, only a bit older.
And you are Turkish.. hm..
Maybe you two are related.
 ;D
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 12:46:33 am by Archz »

May 21, 2007, 12:57:06 am
Reply #9

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2007, 12:57:06 am »
The applicant posted a picture before Grishnag did......

And he looks like i think Grishnag looks!(taunt taunt)

gl with app
C

May 21, 2007, 01:06:39 am
Reply #10

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2007, 01:06:39 am »
We shall never learn how grishnag looks, I suspect that he doesnt really exist :)

Trolling recruitment forums FTW!!!

Bears like alts!

May 21, 2007, 01:09:29 am
Reply #11

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2007, 01:09:29 am »
Grish should start of light.
Take a picture of his hand or something.
Maybe Cwave is right, maybe Grish is a farmingbot with a dutch voiceprogram connected to TS

May 21, 2007, 02:31:17 am
Reply #12

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2007, 02:31:17 am »
Here's a good question...

Do you consider yourself a fast learner? You've been playing games for some time, so you probably know *how* to play games...

Ever had any good gaming achievements?

Also, are you happy to grind things? If I need you in 200 nature resistance next week... will you do it?

Will you be my bitch or not?

(By the way, nice hair!)
Now I run a tech website.

May 21, 2007, 07:58:57 am
Reply #13

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

• "If god be for us , who would be against us "

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2007, 07:58:57 am »
Come on Dell after his trial you get to call him Bitch not before, lay off my applicant until he passes his trial hes my Bitch.

Like i said /w me online we can talk and i'll point in the direction of some gear.

Lego

Atm Wednesdays and fridays are not raid days so you and Delling can sit down and comb each others locks

May 21, 2007, 05:31:48 pm
Reply #14

Offline Blakhare

• Former Member

• blak devians
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2007, 05:31:48 pm »
hey all again from school lab and ermm lots to reply

@Archz: Opeth! how did i forget them! and i haven't met Ozan and no we're not related but seems like we're gonna be good friends :]

@Grishnag: post a photo man :b (i made myself a scapegoat here cuz of you heheh (no i dont know him but from the nickname i guess we may get on well (if he's not a bot i mean :b (burzum! hmhmm)))

@Delling: hey boss, i am a fast learner, no worries. and i may suck a bit at the arcades but i had some nice good gaming achievements for myself.. dunno for example in the wow i made myself an alchemist's stone and that needed a hell of farming for primals etc; and this also answers your question bout farming i guess.. and for nature resistance, i can try my best after my term project presentation which is next week.
(and thanx!)

@Lego: i'll try to login tomorrow evening, i've got a final tomorrow and this crappy school pc doesent work wow on it :b

thanks a lot again for the interest, hope to meet you all in the game soon ^^
hor tha forde!!!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:21:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

46 Guests, 0 Users