Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Aruwarg, 70 Feral Druid.

May 30, 2007, 11:27:04 pm
Read 5330 times

Aruwarg

Aruwarg, 70 Feral Druid.
« on: May 30, 2007, 11:27:04 pm »
Hi there Iron Edge!

Personal Information:

Im 31 old male from Finland, real name is Ari. "Premarried"  :D, no kids. Profession Carthographer(Mapmaker).

Character Information
At the moment when i was doing this application, The Armory didnt seem to work, but as for my gear:

Feral Cat: Mostly blue gear, Attack Power 1885 Crit 31.9% Dodge 36.33%

Feral Bear: More than half Blue, Armor 18347, Health 13360, Defense 395

Resto Tree or Balance Moonkin:
most blue, healing+ 700 or DPS +400 Mostly geared towards manaregeneration which is over 100/5sec.

I am maxed out alchemist (Transmute mastery) / herbalist.

Attunements:

Got Heroic keys for thrallmar, auchindoun, coilfang.
Karazhan: Almost done, next part inside Karazhan(Got the key).
Serpentshire Cavern: No (Not even started the chain)
The Black Temple: No
Hyjal: No

Raiding

24/7 as i am unemployed.  ;)    I play lots of other games too (Sinlge and online) so those might steal time from WoW, but mostly i am acceccible any time of the day and can go on as needed (unless im getting drunk...)

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

I play WoW, been playing from Open beta (2 years+) at different servers. Changed servers time to time after RL firiends stopped playing and new ones started. :)  Most of my time i spent in Grim Batol-server, where i have Priest 60+ and several 40+ characters. Got couple 40+ Characters on other servers too.

This Druid is my main nowadays and been around Dunemaul about 1 year.

Before WoW i've been playing DAoC, EVE-online(which i still play actively), City of Heroes, Ultima Online, Etc... :)

I do play alot of strategy and RPG games, my favorites are Civilization IV and Oblivion.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

Ill keep this short. :)   I want to see rest of the game content too and eventually be one who faces and defeats ILLIDAN™ himself. (Ooohjeah, hes going down fer shure.) Iron edge seems best guild in many ways to achieve that.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
Mature and veteran player with alot of information about the game and quests, and decent tank. ;) I am active and most important: i got skillzor! (When im not drunk...then im only trying to be funny which mostly fails and im only entertaining myself.)

Last words?
Illidan™, i see you...

May 31, 2007, 12:16:43 am
Reply #1

Offline Loaded

• Former Member

• Vodka Please.

Re: Aruwarg, 70 Feral Druid.
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 12:16:43 am »
You need SSC attunement done to even be considered, Iron Edge is focusing on the big 25 man raids, if you cant help us, someone else might.
“Ordinarily he was drunk, but he had lucid moments when he was merely stupid.”

May 31, 2007, 12:35:14 am
Reply #2

Offline Bombardi

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2007, 12:35:14 am »
i saw illadan too!

May 31, 2007, 12:41:11 am
Reply #3

Offline Narbol

• Forum Member

• MROTAL STREIK OLOLOLOLO

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 12:41:11 am »
Recruit Finns, now.

-N
Murtumaan ei kristityn miekkakaan meitä saa, käymme taistoon ainiaan. Nyt laulumme Jumalille raikaa saa, siis tuoppine nostakaa!

May 31, 2007, 03:32:20 am
Reply #4

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2007, 03:32:20 am »
Profession Carthographer(Mapmaker).

What sort of maps?  Ordnance Survey kinda stuff?  Medieval WoW kinda maps? :)
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

May 31, 2007, 08:23:12 am
Reply #5

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

• "If god be for us , who would be against us "

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2007, 08:23:12 am »
Hi Aruwarg

Thx for your time in making your application, we spoke very briefly last night before i pointed you here as i was causing Tylers gear to go red in heroics  ::).
a few things i like a things i'd like to add.

1st off all i'm looking for a feral RAIDER  now this word raider means that you will attend 80% + instance runs but.... the position that you applie for is like a cover position atm , you will be covering absent from the 2 raiding ferals , this is a good thing as it will give you time to improve your gear ( we can look at that when i get online tonight maybe tomoz ), as for the SSC pre quest well thats something thats a little hard to achieve unless you are in a raiding guild , but i do expect you to get the pre - quest itself within the next few days ( SP Heroic ).
Karazhan Pre almost done next part is inside , is that sarcasm cause i dont understand that?
you also need to think about starting The Eye Prequest , this starts in Shadowmoon from a quest called Cypher of damnation ( Check Thotbot )
also you didnt go into previous guild details , this i'd like to know about as it enables me to see what kind of stuff you been upto ?
i like the fact your an older type player it will be nice not to be the only one being called " Old Man " if you are succesfull.
do you have any probs with farming as if successful you will have to get some Nature/Frost gear in the range off 200 off each at the same time, yes its sounds like alot but its eally easy to grind in a day or 2 ( i can help you there ).
can you give me some info reguarding raid availablity , you say you work , can you be online ready for 19:30 weekdays and not be bothered about raiding until 00:00 , are you available Saturday / Sundays from 13:30 ?

on a whole the application is ok , we'll chat tonight like i said , give me a /w as i'll never remember that name.

if you are succesfull then a trial will last 2 weeks , in that 2 weeks i want to see you done the SSC pre and the Eye pre quest , you should find grps easy within /g.

Lego

May 31, 2007, 11:15:32 am
Reply #6

Aruwarg

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2007, 11:15:32 am »
Answers:

Cover position is ok to me, as im looking mostly to get into raids (Any raids) and get to see the content i would be unavailable to see in smaller guild.

I have been in various random guilds (Yes, someone plants invite to guild without asking...) just for fun, but then i later joined Aaveratsastajat (Finnish guild)  and changed to Verinen Kirves (A bit larger Finnish guild). Both guilds are excellent, but...not enough members to get into Raid instances actively. Mostly 5 man instances so far.

Karazhan prequest is done (I can enter the instance), but for entering i need to be in Raid group. I checked the questline and it seems to continue after entering, so i consider that it is not yet done. Correct me if im wrong.

I will seek out the Cypher questline (The Eye prequest) today.

Farming is boring, but i can do it if its needed.

As i said earlier, im unemployed atm, so 24/7 raid availability. :) Saturdays/Sundays ok and so on.

And for the Carthographer thing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartography 

June 08, 2007, 03:55:06 am
Reply #7

Offline Dookie

• Guild Member

• public static void main

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 03:55:06 am »
hey, covering position would be only for the big raids.
We run a lot of Karazan groups where all casuals are fairly welcome ( grrr ) and I think we're doing heroic instances as a guild nearly every day.

Run more instances lvl 70 meanwhile I got 25k armor with blue stuff and 60 pts in resto!

June 08, 2007, 11:58:22 am
Reply #8

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2007, 11:58:22 am »
He deleted his forum account for some reason...
Now I run a tech website.

June 08, 2007, 01:08:16 pm
Reply #9

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2007, 01:08:16 pm »
there, u scared one more...

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:10:03 am

Login with username, password and session length

59 Guests, 0 Users