Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Vici level 70 rogue

August 06, 2007, 09:38:22 pm
Read 3196 times

Offline Dudi

• Vendor Trash

Vici level 70 rogue
« on: August 06, 2007, 09:38:22 pm »
Name, class, and level

Vici, Rogue, 70 (building mm-hunter and willing to respec aswell)

Personal Information

Well im a student from Holland. I'm about to become 20 years old in the end of august. I consider myself as well socialized person. I mean not being very nerdy to skip your friends birthday party for a raid ;). I like to make friends and interact in helpfull ways. At the moment im trying to prevent myself from being bored at the technical university in Delft.

Character Information

This is the link to see my gear.
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Vici

Atunements

auchenai, KoT, karazhan, coifang and almost hc key

Raiding

Untill september i will be available everyday, after that ill continue with my study and probably not having time in the morning or afternoon, but still always available after that :)
If you dont need any raiding rogues i still would like to join as a "non raider" and still be available when dps is needed.
I have karazhan experience, did almost every boss (almost every week during the months july and august)

The games i played

Well always have been a hughe fan of the warcraft rts series. Ive seen every game from blizzard on my computer im afraid. When WoW came out i quited gaming. Huh?? well i thought it would be healthy to quit sitting all day behind my computer :P But when tbc came out i couldnt resist the game anymore. It simply grabbed me and made me play it was to good to miss. Now im afraid i wont quit till servers close down after maybe 20 years or so.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

The main reason for me is to find a serious guild and not only looking at the gear but also the player. A guild which has nice people to communicate with. Im trying to find a mature guild with some fair rules.
After some reading about this guild, I thought this guild would be pretty much like that :)
I hope for some raiding experience. Im pretty much always available when needed. Im not the person who gets angry not being taken for a raid. I also hope to find some good buddys to play the game with.
I want to leave my current guild The Black Fury, if you want to know, you can always ask me.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

Well i have always been a teamplay person. I think thats the reason why i always try to help others.
And practically always available to help dps in a raid. And able to help in an arena team.
Almost maximum level leatherworking which could be usefull aswell.

Last words?

I prefer bodylanguage if it would be the last, anyways I hope you guys will like my application and have some nice time together in this guild ;).

August 07, 2007, 02:40:35 am
Reply #1

Offline Noble

• Former Member

Re: Vici level 70 rogue
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 02:40:35 am »
Maybe we could do some bodylanguage together .. you know, just the two of us.

/wink
-Nob

"In nomine Patris, et Fili, e Spiritus Sanctus"

August 07, 2007, 03:12:07 am
Reply #2

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 03:12:07 am »
Hey mate!

Nice and fun application - thanks :)

I will tell you that you're not going to raid in lots of blues though... We're kind of past the stage where we're raiding with lots of blue items.

If you had a friend in the guild that would be good... to get in as F&F!

But no raiding I think :)
Now I run a tech website.

August 07, 2007, 01:05:57 pm
Reply #3

Offline Dudi

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 01:05:57 pm »
Yes, i really understand. The thing is this bonus i get from these 4 blues are very good in pvp. Its very easy to replace them since i have almost every heroic instance key :) Maybe you can contact me about the "need-friend-to-get-in-part" because i dont really understand why :o
best regards, vidi

August 07, 2007, 01:23:40 pm
Reply #4

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

• "If god be for us , who would be against us "

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 01:23:40 pm »
F & F recruitment is on a seperate forum within our site, basically it works like this... if you have a good friend or even a member of family who is iron edge then that person can vouch for you and sponsor you , although you are not guaranteed an invite it boosts your chances but.......when you are invited to IE through this scheme you are NOT entitled too....Raid position unless you are asked although many of our current raiders have become so through this way by being online , being part of our community and proving that when the time comes they could be considered for a empty slot.

like i said you cant claim a raid slot but you can earn it this was but be warned it may not happen or could take time, patience is the key .

Ie prides itself on community we have huge number of non-raiders within our guild some PVP'ers and ofc the Hardcore element of raiders , we all work together to ensure our community is alive, if invited by F&F you will always find 5 mans 5 man heroic , pvp , other games like Dota and CS to participate in .

bottom line IE isnt just about HC raiding we pride ourselfs community and friendship.

enough of this GIB EPIX!!!!!!!

Lego

August 07, 2007, 01:35:35 pm
Reply #5

Offline Dudi

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 01:35:35 pm »
I dont mind to be a non-raider maybe some luck in the future. What i am looking for now is just a guild to settle in and maybe to team up with some pvpers. This guild seems very good to me. I dont have a friend or family member in your guild (yet).
(though i like to use my rogue more for pvp instead of pve, and working on my hunter for pve matters)

August 07, 2007, 05:58:36 pm
Reply #6

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 05:58:36 pm »
F&F Application forum is under raider forums, good luck!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:35:12 am

Login with username, password and session length

43 Guests, 1 User
Oni