Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Feral druid

August 06, 2007, 10:07:08 pm
Read 4522 times

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

Feral druid
« on: August 06, 2007, 10:07:08 pm »
Hello my name is Axie (irl name Steinar)
im 18 years old and consider myself to be a mature player.

I have now left my old guild Rigor Mortis, the reason for me leaving was that the guild had many *stupid* wipes caused by ppl who couldent play ther class.

I realice that my tanking gear dont meet the requirements you have sett in the post on Dunemaul.org but as you might know if you are a feral druid reading this, its inposibile to meet thoe requirements if you havent taken 25man instances for a loong time. I dont have that much resistance gear atm, but if im given a chanse ill use all my free time online to inprove it.
(link to my armory site: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Axie)
My DMG gear on the other hand is much bether and should easely meet your requitements as this is easy to get from PvP.

ATM my specc is PvP as you can see, but i will ofc respecc to the tanking specc the guild requiers if i get a trial.

I can raid all weekdays but might go out with friends weekends so cant atend all raids in weekends. i have no problem with your curent raid times.

Not atuned to:The Black Temple,Hyjal

The reason i want to join Iron edge is that i want a guild with mature players that wants to progress in raids rather then just wipe at the same bosses week after week becouse ppl dont know how to play there classes.

What can i offer: I am a helpfull player that help out guildmates whenever i got some spare time.
I know how to play my class.
I am a dedicated guildmember that will do my best to help the guild inprove further in raiding and funn :p

In TBC my only raiding experience is from gruul and karazhan, where i have both maintanked and offtanked. Before TBC i was in CB and later in BR where i was on all the first boss kills in AQ20 and 40.

Last words? hmm give me a shot you wont regret it :p
If you want to know more or talk to me you will prolly find me online on Axie/Shahan
Hope to hear from you soon.
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

August 07, 2007, 02:49:01 am
Reply #1

Offline Noble

• Former Member

Re: Feral druid
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 02:49:01 am »
Steinar sounds like an Icelandic name but so does it in Norwegian, faroese etc so may i  ask where ya from ?

Would love having more Icelandic pplz around!
-Nob

"In nomine Patris, et Fili, e Spiritus Sanctus"

August 07, 2007, 02:57:29 am
Reply #2

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 02:57:29 am »
sorry do disepoint you :P but your other guess was right, im norwegian, think im called steinar after a norwegian king that lived in the viking times :P
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

August 07, 2007, 03:04:44 am
Reply #3

Offline Noble

• Former Member

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 03:04:44 am »
Ah well, your loss :P

Anyways, GL on your application mate and hope it shows some interest to the Dr00ds  ;)
-Nob

"In nomine Patris, et Fili, e Spiritus Sanctus"

August 07, 2007, 03:41:17 am
Reply #4

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 03:41:17 am »
a small update, working on my NR gear tonigth 92NR and 47 frost resistance atm, not much but its a start, if i keep this speed up tho ill have about 400 within 2 hours ^^

August 07, 2007, 09:28:07 am
Reply #5

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

• "If god be for us , who would be against us "

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 09:28:07 am »
Hey Axie

sorry didnt get much chance to chat to you last night , atm i got 3 feralz possibly 4 after i speak to an existing IE member and i'm happy with that.
dont think i'm in the position to recruit anymore unless the applicant was exeptional on both experience and gear ( SSC/TK ) unfortunatly i dont think you will have these atm.

Not gunna close your application Yet until i actually work out what position i'm in , so give me a couple of days and we'll chat ingame some more.

Lego

August 07, 2007, 12:51:43 pm
Reply #6

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 12:51:43 pm »
ok, i will keep on working some on my resistance gear, and get the tanking ring from the badges.

i don't know of any other tanking inprovments i can get without a good guild tho.
I know i dont have any good tanking gear for my belt,shoulder, wrist and gloves slots, buts thats becouse there isnt posibile to get any bether outside of gruul and ssc. But the good thing about chousing me is that i am a helping player that knows how to play my class. So if you wont give me a trial idd like to run a heroic or someting with iron edge members so i get a chanse to prove that i am a good player. so if you ever need a tank for anything just contact me inngame :)

August 07, 2007, 01:14:07 pm
Reply #7

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

• "If god be for us , who would be against us "

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2007, 01:14:07 pm »
just a pointer in shadowmoon vally there is a quest " cypher of damnation " bloody long and painfull quest but while you do it you will pick up a very nice Belt and a very nice bracer for tanking both items with insane amounts of armour for what they are.

we'll chat when i get online over next few days

Lego

August 07, 2007, 01:35:55 pm
Reply #8

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2007, 01:35:55 pm »
Ok ill get started on that quest then, but do you have any good ideas on how to get frost resistance? I dont think NR will be a problem, but i cant find any frost resistance items other then the random drop green ones and those are kinda hard to farm for

August 07, 2007, 01:37:39 pm
Reply #9

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2007, 01:37:39 pm »
The greens are your only option, sadly. Unless you can get hold of some old naxx epics.
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

August 07, 2007, 02:14:45 pm
Reply #10

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2007, 02:14:45 pm »
ok ill work on the cypher of damnation quest today then, going to try to get a Letherworker to make me the full Bramblewood sett, when i get that ill have about 200NR and for frost resistance i guess ill just have to go to AH often and hope there is frost resistance items there :S

August 07, 2007, 03:58:04 pm
Reply #11

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2007, 03:58:04 pm »
have done the quest now and gotten the tanking upgrade for bracers:p

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:05:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

31 Guests, 0 Users