Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Warlock Applicant - Decayus

August 16, 2007, 01:10:49 am
Read 3373 times

Offline Decayus

• Former Member

Warlock Applicant - Decayus
« on: August 16, 2007, 01:10:49 am »
Howdy people, Decayus the level 70 Undead Warlock here, and his application.

I like to keep it relatively short, so here goes...

Personal Information

My in-game name is Decayus, and my IRL name is... too hard to pronounce. Born in 1988 on the Faroe Islands where I still reside. I just started school, the equivalent of a prep school in England I think, other than that I sometimes practice tumbling, as in gymnastics tumbling and "Tricking" outside with my friends, and other than that I play World of Warcraft.

I used to play with a 1.7GHz, 256RAM (later 512) Dell that always limited my flourishment in PvP and somewhat in PvE, but days of looking into the floor with video settings on absolute lowest, and pressing Alt+Z while running through major cities to lessen lag/fps drops are now over, because a few weeks ago I got a new computer, the specifics: Quad core 2.4Ghz Processor a 768mb gfx card and 2GB RAM and other WoW irrelevant stuff, so yeah I should be fine ;D

Character Information

My Armory link: Decayus
I have 1214 shadow damage in my PvE set, and 12.2k health in my PvP set. If I get a trial and am allowed, I will respec to 43/0/18 PvE Affliction (or whatever you want)
I only have one level 70 which is Decayus (duh) and I started playing in September 2005, my played time is over 120 days now, so I think it's safe to say that I have some experience with the warlock class, but I still learn from others and myself.

Attunements:

Karazhan: Yes
The Eye: Yes, but I didn't do those quests you had to do pre-patch.
Serpentshire Cavern: Yes, but I didn't do those quests you had to do pre-patch.
The Black Temple: No
Hyjal: No

Raiding

I can raid all day after school, but I do prioritize homework over WoW, but that shouldn't be THAT big of a deal, and I sometimes have spontaneous training sessions with my tricking buddies, but that's mostly before raid times start, so there shouldn't be any problem with raid attendance.

More specific times:

Mondays: ~1500 to 0200.
Tuesdays: ~1600 to 0200.
Wednesdays: ~1600 to 0200.
Thursdays: ~1600 to 0200.
Fridays: ~1600 to 0200.
Saturday: All day, if not clubbing (happens rarely).
Sundays: All day.

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

I started playing games almost as an infant, but World of Warcraft is my first true MMORPG, but I've been playing for a long enough time to have a general understanding of how it works and how to behave online.

As stated earlier I started playing WoW in September 2005, a RL friend introduced it to me, the first character I created was Decayus and I instantly fell in love with warlocks and have never quite felt the same joy playing any other class.
At 60 I joined a Faroese guld called "FO" with friends and fellow countrymen, but quickly I got a taste for the PvE life and I joined 2 other lesser PvE guilds which I can't remember the names of.
Then I joined "Nefastus Legio" with them I had a great time progressing from the first pull in Molten Core to kill Ragnaros, but that guld disbanded so I re-joined the "FO" (Now called "Lazy Peons").
After a while of slacking with friends, some Faroese in-game friends asked me to join the guild "Legion of Lost Souls" that had lots of Faroese people AND was a serious PvE guild, there I re-did whole Molten Core and started on BWL, but never got that far in it,
then TBC came out and started Karazhan and cleared that, then killed Gruul and then it disbanded because core members left the guild and people lost hope. Then for a short time I joined "Nevermind" because I had friends in it, but that disbanded almost the same day I joined. Then i re-re-joined Lazy Peons, and now I'm here.

There are some things that I didn't mention, but I found them irrelevant, and didn't write it, I will write it if you want to though.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

I always wanted to see and kill end-game bosses and felt like that was the the "point" of the game, and what better way to do that than to join the best PvE guild on the server?
I also feel from talking and playing with members of the guild that Iron Edge is a mature guild with nice and skilled players that I look forward to playing with.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

Other than a very experienced and active player I can offer a helpful, nice and loyal person with a sense of humor and probably whatever else you require.

Last words?

I hope I provided the information you needed to consider me for a trial. If not then just tell me by replying to this post, please.
If you wish to contact for anything else, whatever it may be, my e-mail address is eylzen@hotmail.com

Give me a shot, and I will not fail you.

-Decayus

August 16, 2007, 01:14:03 am
Reply #1

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

Re: Warlock Applicant - Decayus
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 01:14:03 am »
Nice and good app :D
Also some nice arena ratings

gl!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 01:20:14 am by Cwave »

August 16, 2007, 01:53:40 am
Reply #2

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 01:53:40 am »
Lookin' good, hopefully Emolock will check it soon.

August 16, 2007, 03:10:40 am
Reply #3

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 03:10:40 am »
Great application, Decayus :)

I've seen him around a lot (we both started at about the same time), but seems I ended up having about 2x his play time... :P

Good luck.
Now I run a tech website.

August 16, 2007, 05:15:01 am
Reply #4

crazylock

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 05:15:01 am »
I approve!

Very deep and insightful application, full of whatevers needed, I've cleared up most of any queries ingame.

will trial you whenever possible!

August 16, 2007, 05:32:18 am
Reply #5

Offline Noble

• Former Member

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 05:32:18 am »
hah, "relatively short"  :P

'bout time you came to your senses and applied!

Just being from FO is a reason enough to give him a trial  :D

See you in /g
-Nob

"In nomine Patris, et Fili, e Spiritus Sanctus"

August 16, 2007, 12:18:43 pm
Reply #6

Offline Thecurse

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 12:18:43 pm »
gl on apply gib more from FO I say and yea very good application and not short as u said :P

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:08:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length

36 Guests, 0 Users