Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Teeth

April 29, 2008, 12:47:16 am
Reply #15

Offline Devlin

• Guild Member

• Not a hobo

Re: Teeth
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2008, 12:47:16 am »
this movie is absolutely insane.

i really really enjoyed this movie and the acting was very good. at first i thought the lead actress Jess Weixler was overacting, but as the movie progressed she really fit the role perfectly imo. her acting and her personality probably makes this movie more interesting than it would be with someone else. the beginning of the movie is so utterly lame its funny, and it adds more to the atmosphere in the movie, as it turns quite a bit.

there is alot of "WHAT THE FUCK?! NOOO!" moments, and they are really well made. you really feel with the actor/actress, i even had to pause the movie cause it was just too much... but in a good way!

it is all done with alot of comedy added to it, and it makes the impression of the movie even greater. i think this is the kind of movie i could watch again, just for the "painful-yet-hilarious" experience :D i probably laughed half the movie, was shocked 1/4, and really started comparing irl with the movie 1/4.

im not gonna try to explain all the messages in this movie, but it is very clear what they want to get through. one thing i think is interesting is the directors take on balance between male and female sexuality. there is alot of messages, which all involve sexuality and society. some are a bit overdone in my opinion, but it is not something that destroys the movie.

best way to get what i mean is to watch it!

9/10
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 02:02:42 am by Devlin »

April 29, 2008, 02:28:08 am
Reply #16

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2008, 02:28:08 am »
This is the one with the vagina with teeth yes? :P

May 02, 2008, 04:56:32 pm
Reply #17

Inphy

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2008, 04:56:32 pm »
Just saw this movie. Thought it was hilarious, but it did feel the pain :( Really not much to say about this film, just that you should watch it!

7/10.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:56:45 am

Login with username, password and session length

38 Guests, 0 Users