Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Lestariol is back.

July 09, 2008, 01:46:25 pm
Read 3096 times

Offline Lestariol

• Former Member

Lestariol is back.
« on: July 09, 2008, 01:46:25 pm »
Who am i? What do i do ?
Heya everyone. My game name is Lestariol and real life name is Milan. I am 18 year old boy from Serbia. My passion are computers games. I am playing them for more then 10 years. I am at the moment in high school just finished 3-rd year.
Gaming history
First i started with  Fifa 98, i liked it so much at that time. At 2000 year i started playing War Craft and Counter Strike. I was a fanatic for Cs for at least 2.5 years, was near of being semp-pro :P. When i stoped playing Cs active, i started playing my love at the time Diablo II and played it for 2 years. After Diablo II i got back to War Craft and started playing normal wc and mostly DOTA ! After 1.5 year of playing dota and normal wc i wanted to try something new (WOW),but mostly coz my friend made me to start it :P, so i started playing wow 2 years ago. While playing wow i had numerous breaks which i used to progres more in dota and i did.
Why do i want to join Iron Edge ?
I am former member of IE, was in IE at the SSC/TK time, was there on first server KT kill :D, and first 2 kills in Hyjal. In guild i was for 2 months (not as much as i wanted to). The reason of my leaving guild at that time was coz of my rl. Had some serious problems with it and school, that i needed to fix, and it made me to make a mistake and leave the guild instead of staying casual. I tryed to re aply but as F&F some time after, but i got denied due to Legolew (class leader at that time) didnt want to risk getting me in coz he knew that it gonna be to temptating for me to play again when there is going to be FFA runs SSC and new 10 man raid Za. I am so grateful to him for that, coz he was right. I realised that i just cant play anymore till i rly do not fix everything that i had, so i stoped playing some time after, and went on a break. The break lasted 5.5 months. I was rly temptating to start playing wow just 1 month after, but i started playing dota active and prepairing for tournaments, so i resisted the temptation. When i finaly decided to get back to wow it was 16th may. It was the end of my 3rd year in high school, so i wanted to make an experiment to see how i will act while i am playing wow and having all those marks to fix in school. The experiment was positive, did everything good. When school year got over i finaly had time to start playing wow without major concerns, except one not having guild. I was thinking for 2 weeks to see if i am rdy for hc raiding again, but it seems i am not, coz i rly want to enjoy the game and relax in it. So i made decision to try aplying for IE again hoping that i will get a chance to be part of IE squad again.
My character
For those who dont know me i am lvl 70 Cow. Before my last break i was hc raider, but now i am just eager for Pvp-ing and taking it easy. Before i went on break i did everything in game at that time from raiding. On my char i got Herbalism/Alchemy i am master of elixirs. I can make Flask of fortification and Flask   
of blinding light, from rare elixirs i can make Elxir of major mageblood, i r elixir biatch ;D.
My sponsors
The problem is i dont have any, coz i dont know anyone in rl, but i am still in contact with some players like Daekesh, Grill, Aleandro and Ipal. As i dont have sponsors Ipal (Chris) is the only one who can vouch for me.
Last words
As i finaly cleared and fixed everything in my rl i am 100% sure that i can play wow in normal way and not being addict, by that i mean i can keep on playing without any problems when school starts. I hope that still there is some people (except those i said earlier) that remember me from time i was in IE, if not from wow but from dota games;D, i know for sure kawe rememberd me!!;D. I rly miss some people from Ie that left and that are still in, and i rly miss the enviroment that Ie has, so i ask now if i can get a chance to be part of that enviroment again.
P.S. Just for the record have it in mind that i played dota game yday with IE where Kawe was owning and not whining (for first time ;D), so i am still under influence of that and i will probably still be under it for some time so have some understanding ;D if i made some mistakes in writing. Kawe you know i love you man dont be mad on me for saying this ;D, but it's true. and i am glad you got better in dota, like all did.
I said everything i had at this moment now it's on you to decide, i hope decision will be positive. See ya in game and hopefuly in /g chat.

Over and out Lestacow.

July 09, 2008, 02:01:52 pm
Reply #1

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

Re: Lestariol is back.
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 02:01:52 pm »
Nice application, nice to see that you mean you've fixed your RL! :D I don't really see any major problems with letting you back in, as I remember you as a fairly nice and happy player. Besides, the casual druid army is slacking a bit on size, which we can't have!
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

July 09, 2008, 06:01:59 pm
Reply #2

Offline Kawe / Dave

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 06:01:59 pm »
I'm pretty good at dota, doesn't stop me complaining though ;)

Glad to hear you got a handle on things, see you about in /g!

July 09, 2008, 08:46:26 pm
Reply #3

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 08:46:26 pm »
Always was a nice guy, be cool to get him back in the guild and in some dota games :)
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

July 10, 2008, 06:27:01 pm
Reply #4

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 06:27:01 pm »
Hey mr. bear.

Was a nice guy in wow and in dota :)

Should be a nice addition to our army of casualbears :D

Would anyone mind another tank?

Hope to see you in the guild when I return from sailing.

Bears like alts!

July 11, 2008, 02:56:19 pm
Reply #5

Offline Lestariol

• Former Member

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 02:56:19 pm »
Thx everyone for positive reply ;), hope i gonna get some answer from dell soon.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:22:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

29 Guests, 0 Users