Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Xtiehl (Death Knight)

November 18, 2008, 04:34:08 pm
Read 3144 times

Offline Xtiehl

• Former Member

Xtiehl (Death Knight)
« on: November 18, 2008, 04:34:08 pm »
Hi Iron Edge :-*

About Me

Hey IE this is ur old crew Stiehl ;)
My name is furkan 23 years old.Universty student (jeoloji eng.)Living in Turkey..Like girls ,music, alcohol and wow offc.

Me And World oF wArcraft

Wow is funny thing in my life but not most.This is only perfect pc game for spending time.Also best way to connection with freign peopels.It is intresting experince play with many differnt county players.

This game pve and rp for me and the most funny thing in this game exploring new areas and Bosses.I miss so much old days when we were entring Bwl.I thnk nef first down raid was my most exciting raid in this game I remember my hands was shaking like a crazy 8)As far as u can see I love role playing and boss experince.

experince

I played with rogue before Tbc as u know got whole experince exept naxx.In Tbc I got Bt Mh exp as a priest healer.

IE for me

IE is the one in server yeah everyone know this but with humility.This is the most important point for me.
I spend many time in wow and now wanna play with experinced and funny players.And also with my old friends

Yeah That is OP Death Knight
8)

I am lvling my char atm u know and it is like 74 atm..Working so much at these days for lvling and learning how to tank.Dk seems good for dps and raiding too but I wanna be tank if I handle it perfectly..Cause it seems so funny.I dont know what do u thnk about dk recruit but if u thnk recruit any dk as a raider I wll be up for it cause I am gonna be really active player.

U guyz if u r old member u ll remember me abit as a noob rogue Stiehl :D
My sponsors is FIXXER and some turk friend from izmir like eyehole turkcell and others..
(X)TIEHL rise again as a death knight and wanna play with his old team and close friends :-*

Thanks for intresting my application. :D

XTIEHL

November 18, 2008, 09:20:43 pm
Reply #1

Offline Bombardi

• Former Member

Re: Xtiehl (Death Knight)
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 09:20:43 pm »
Yo nice apply but if you want to raid you got to apply in the raider recruitment forum mate :)

Good luck!

November 20, 2008, 06:14:48 pm
Reply #2

Offline Fixxer

• Guild Member

Re: Xtiehl (Death Knight)
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 06:14:48 pm »
yow yow  ;) this is my 1 of best friend IRL,im confirming the information above hes tough and cool guy  :D GL with app BRO !

Five is four letter word

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:41:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length

27 Guests, 0 Users