Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 80 BM hunter

December 10, 2008, 01:31:07 pm
Read 4747 times

Offline Daemone

• Community Member

80 BM hunter
« on: December 10, 2008, 01:31:07 pm »
Ingame Name: Daemone

Real Life Name: Yiannis

Real Life Location: Yeroskipou Paphos Cyprus and for those that don’t know where cyprus is its in the Mediterranean

Occupation: Currently I am the Manager of a Cafeteria in Paphos which is owned by my brother . The cafeteria is called Penquino so if your ever in cyprus make sure to come visit. I also occasionally work part-time doing translations from greek to English and vice versa

Class: Hunter the greatest class of the world(I hope so at least)

Spec: My current spec is the Rapid Bestial Wrath BM spec which is 50/21/0 which allows me to use Bestial wrath 4 times within 3 minutes!!! I am also going to try Chimaera Shot build as from past testing it is superior in pvp at the moment against the DK spree in Arena

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Daemone

P.S(Post Script): I also have a pvp set and an old hit set that are not currently in use. I am also planning to collect a lvl 80 pvp set within the first 2-3 weeks of S5 since I am planning to focus on PVP in wotlk despite currently trying to run as many instances per day as I can to get some starting pvp gear…

About Me: As Previously Stated I am 30 years old and I am a Manager of A café and am also Doing Translations…I have a degree in economology and translation and also have done some courses in Phychology. During my studies I worked part-time as a lifeguard and at a later stage I worked in a bookshop resulting in me getting addicted to reading!!

I would say I am a fun and interesting person and that I am a Jack of All trades. I enjoy laughing(a lot) . I wouldn’t say im not interested in purples although I wont go Emo if I miss out on 1 10 or 100 as long as I am having fun in a (well you guessed it)fun and friendly environment

WoW History: I started playing wow at the release of WOTLK in 2007-January.I originally started playing a mage and got him to level 40 before rerolling hunter on Dunemaul due to some Real friends playing here…As the year got on my friends quit playing and I continued my journey to 70 on my own. Once I reached it I started doing some pve and later on during the end of Season 2 I decided I should start to see my luck in pvp. I didn’t get far in S2 but it allowed me to get the basic knowledge of how arena works and I did better in s3 just peaking 1950 with a mage…After that in s4 I reached 1850 during the first week until I quit due to the fact that my partner quit wow. Progress wise I managed to clear
Karazhan
Zul’aman
Gruul the Dragonslayer
Magtheridon
Serpentshrine Cavern
Tempest Keep
Mount Hyjal(Before attunement Remove)
Black Temple

Why I want to join Iron Edge:

I would like to join Iron Edge because I am looking for a fast progressing guild that also takes an interest into pvp. I would also like to eventually clear all raid content. I would like to be able to log into WoW and know I am going to have fun and not have it as my second job which hardcore guilds often turn into with all the grinding and endless hours and sleepless night raiding

What I can bring:

Hmm……This part is where it all depends on so here it goes: As previously stated I got a degree in economology and translation so I can help you with those subjects if needed.. I can also assist you with 10mans when you desperately need that extra dps as well as assisting in heroics. I can also bring a trigger happy hunter that has JC+Enchanting and is aiming to get all recipes as fast as possible so as to help with guild progress
Availability:
Monday:I can manage but I would prefer not to
Tuesday:Yes
Wednesday:Yes
Thursday:Yes
Friday:Yes
Saturday:Yes but I would prefer not to
Sunday:Yes

Any possible Sponsors: I would say Omnibus and possibly Gozhell are my sponsors..

Anything Else I would like to add:
Well nothing really except I also have a druid with a retarded name(feraloresto) and that im willing to answer all questions that are posed to me. I also play WC3 and i focus on Dota...My favourite hero would be puck and least favourite is probably visage
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 01:33:53 pm by Daemone »

December 10, 2008, 01:43:07 pm
Reply #1

Offline Ino

• Guild Member

• ლ(ಠ_ಠლ

Re: 80 BM hunter
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 01:43:07 pm »
Just a note F&F doesn't mean you have any rights on 25man raiding. There is a casual 25 man group, but don't expect to join the progress raid.

Gl with your app.

December 10, 2008, 01:48:23 pm
Reply #2

Offline Daemone

• Community Member

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 01:48:23 pm »
Yes Ino i know that...im turning to a casual raider and as App said i dont want wow to become my second job

December 10, 2008, 02:01:20 pm
Reply #3

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 02:01:20 pm »
I assume Gozhell & Auran aren't real life friends of yours?
Now I run a tech website.

December 10, 2008, 02:03:40 pm
Reply #4

Offline Daemone

• Community Member

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 02:03:40 pm »
No they arent real life friends of mine:( just in-game friends and ex-guildies

December 10, 2008, 02:13:42 pm
Reply #5

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2008, 02:13:42 pm »
Aren't you a bit old for playing computer games?

December 10, 2008, 02:15:44 pm
Reply #6

Offline Daemone

• Community Member

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2008, 02:15:44 pm »
I wouldnt say so..my 55 year old father is an avid CSS player and really likes DOD too..

December 10, 2008, 02:29:28 pm
Reply #7

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2008, 02:29:28 pm »
Won't your age have an effect on the reaction-based bosses, like Thaddius or Heigan?
Now I run a tech website.

December 10, 2008, 02:32:03 pm
Reply #8

Offline Daemone

• Community Member

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2008, 02:32:03 pm »
Hmm..ive done the dance before on Heigan quite succesfully so i should be able to manage...plus Dota needs quite fast reaction times so...

December 10, 2008, 02:53:24 pm
Reply #9

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2008, 02:53:24 pm »
Even hardcore raiding in IE isn't exactly like a second job.. we spend mabye 6-7 hours a week on it atm :)

GL!
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

December 10, 2008, 02:57:24 pm
Reply #10

Auran

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2008, 02:57:24 pm »
Omg Daemone is older than I am! Still half the years younger than Goza, Queen of Silvermoon.

Well, it seems you are getting the third degree from the lads here. :)

I am not a RL friend of Daemone, but he is one of the guys i've stayed in contact with since my Night Stalkers escapade. He is a dedicated player and a nice guy.

He knows his his class, and i think he is quite fond of it too...

So as a ORL (out of real life) online friend I /vote for him. True he won't emo around when he is not given priority, but as with all of us he would like some gaming participation now and then - and he won't let you down when he gets it.

I don't know if this will suffice to enter on the F&F condition, but then again, I am a liberal @#$%$!@ , becoz I am Dutch, according to some :) and that gives me the right to try to bend rules (in fact i am absolutely not liberal)

A U R A N / O M N I

December 10, 2008, 06:18:20 pm
Reply #11

Offline Daemone

• Community Member

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2008, 06:18:20 pm »
Thank you for the very kind words omni

December 10, 2008, 08:29:44 pm
Reply #12

Offline Gozhell

• Guild Member

• tumblr blog
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2008, 08:29:44 pm »
Sorry Daemone but I can't remember much of you. I know we were guilded together once and we've said hi in shattrath couple of times, but that's about it.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:58:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

31 Guests, 1 User
Stepan