Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Shadow priest - A Raider.

September 06, 2009, 04:44:20 pm
Read 4170 times

Offline Stahlix

• Former Member

Shadow priest - A Raider.
« on: September 06, 2009, 04:44:20 pm »
Hey hey hello yo!

Personal Information

So my name is Marcus Brood. I live in Sweden and have done that my whole life, i live with my GF(elin) in a small appartment in Stockholm. My interests besides World of Warcraft is Golf, Soccer, WATCHING SPORTS! and training. I'm 20 years old and have played wow since the open beta in 2004.

Character Information

Armory priest: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Stahlix
Armory TBC char (Verm human male warr back then): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Verminia

Since i've only heared possitive stuff from my raiding as Shadow i never really tryed healing in a raid. I wish to join IE as shadow and continue playing shadow all out, that's what i do best aswell.
My gear haven't really changed much the past months but i know my class and preform really well with the gear i have.

Don't know if ur interested in UI's but here's a shot of mine http://img199.imageshack.us/i/67837419.jpg/

WotLK raiding:
Naxx 10 & 25: Done + The Immortal + Undeying.
Sartharion 10 & 25: Done + Of The Nightfall + Twilight Vanquisher.
Malygos 10 & 25: Done.
Ulduar 10: Done whole exept Algalon and got 9/13 in GotUR.
Ulduar 25: Done whole (hade the world 3rd kill with my previous guild 1hr after Ensidia:<) and got 5/13 in H:GotUR.

Here's a really messy screenshot of when The Legacy first see Yoggy after 2 days of constant raiding. Took us 2 days and 5 hrs to clear Ulduar when the patch hit.
http://img193.imageshack.us/i/legacya.jpg/

Raiding

Your raiding times fit me great, i can pretty much raid everyday but might have stuff going on in the weekends.
To raids i'm allways prepared with flaskes, food and pots. When i raid i do it seriously i'm focused on what im doing and don't fuck up much. I'm that kind of person that don't like to do something wrong so if i fuck up that kind of misstake will never happen again.

More specific times:

Mondays: anytime
Tuesdays: anytime
Wednesdays: anytime
Thursdays: anytime
Fridays: most likely cant raid
Saturday: most likely cant raid
Sundays: anytime

World Of Warcraft history

I started playing WoW on Mazrigos, playing a Paladin. I loved playing Bgs with that character so i whas in a pvp guild.. sorry cant remember the name but my goal with my pally whas to get the "Black war Mounts" which whas rank 10 or 11 if im not wrong. I got my mount after some months and after awhile i heared that some irl mates played on dunemaul so i rerolled Human warrior. I played on my beloved warrior from that time to the middle of s4 in TBC (still play on it but not as much) whas the top rated warrrior in the BG in s3 which in my opinion that whas when WoW whas best :p.
I rerolled horde on Mazrigos in the middle of s4 and played my priest in WotLK toghter with my 80 DK. When both my horde characters were at lvl 80 i decided to try hardcore PvEing so i joined a guild called Tribal and raided with them to 2 months before Ulduar. Tribal splitted up and after awhile disbanded and i decided to take a shot and going to the guild The Legacy, i got in and raided with them for like 3 months. Then i left Legacy when i whas going to Thailand for 1month beacuse of family problems cant be arsed explaining all that shit beacuse it whas pure shit. When i got back from Thailand i lvled my warrior to 80 and played some arena with it. They recently changed so you can have horde and alli on same server so i moved my priest to Dunemaul and been pvping with some old dunemaul mates, and here i am.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
Main reason is probably that i want to start raiding again and as far as i know Iron Edge is by far the guild i would want to go to first beacuse of all the TBC players and all the friends I've got in the guild. I also think that a guild that been active for so long and been top guild is something that points out good leadership and great players.
As long as i've been on Dunemaul Iron Edge have allways been the #1 for me. 
Since I chose to apply to you, I already accepted everything that comes with a potential joining, may it be a DKP System, specific tasks, grinds. I merely would like to be given the chance to prove myself within a raid without prejudice, I should note however I do apply for a raiding spot, if you can only offer me a backup spot beyond a successful trial I would prefer this application to be withdrawn, I am a dedicated raider and want to play.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
This may sound over the top cocky but I am supposed to sell myself here and show what I am made of so I would like to state that I by far one the most aware players you have met. I read everything I can get my hands on when it comes to my class and encounters, I watch every possible movie and read up on things even though I prefer to experience it myself without any strategies, hence the need to race when new content is out.

Last words?
for the horde?  ::)
I hope you pick me and if you do i wont let you down.

TEE HEE.

-Stahlix
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 04:48:58 pm by Stahlix »

September 06, 2009, 05:14:19 pm
Reply #1

Offline Ino

• Guild Member

• ლ(ಠ_ಠლ

Re: Shadow priest - A Raider.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 05:14:19 pm »
that I by far one the most aware players you have met.

A bold statement. If you're not, you'll hear it for the rest of your raiding career in Iron Edge (which might be very short then).

Anyway, good luck.

September 06, 2009, 05:21:31 pm
Reply #2

Offline Stahlix

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 05:21:31 pm »
hah well i guess you'll just have to see for urself then ;)

September 06, 2009, 06:16:11 pm
Reply #3

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 06:16:11 pm »
Nice app, good luck :)

Shame you aren't available friday and saturday, my 10man is losing a priest soon! :(
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

September 06, 2009, 06:40:27 pm
Reply #4

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 06:40:27 pm »
Heya!

Great application. But your gear is very weak for someone with that much experience? Did you get the experience on another character or something...?

I do like people that are good at PVP though, and if you are serious about holding 100% on Monday through Thursday, I would be happy to trial you I think!

-D
Now I run a tech website.

September 06, 2009, 07:32:04 pm
Reply #5

Offline Stahlix

• Former Member

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 07:32:04 pm »
I only raided ulduar for 1 month and like 1 week with my priest and this is the gear i've collected during that time.

But i have almost the same gear with my DK + same titles and all that.
I whas that "uber stamina stacking DK tank" that hade to jump in and MT some bosses cuz DK tanks were OP. But i don't like playing DK, even though i felt like if they need me to tank 1-2 bosses thats fine.

Everything for better progress! :D

September 06, 2009, 07:46:06 pm
Reply #6

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2009, 07:46:06 pm »
Well, no problem if you have the dedication to attend 100% of Monday-Thursday. Should be able to gear you up quickly.

Let's hope you move out of the fire quickly... :P

September 06, 2009, 08:01:16 pm
Reply #7

Offline Stahlix

• Former Member

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2009, 08:01:16 pm »
I'm used to 7days a week so mon-thur wont be a problem and fire should not be either :p

September 07, 2009, 08:12:19 am
Reply #8

Offline Decay

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2009, 08:12:19 am »
Dibs for potential arena partner.

Hope you get in, good luck :)
"Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."

September 07, 2009, 09:15:17 am
Reply #9

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2009, 09:15:17 am »
Great app!

September 07, 2009, 07:32:15 pm
Reply #10

Offline Supremacy

• Former Member

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2009, 07:32:15 pm »
Gif Verm, i got a lot of Alliance m8s that speak of this guy very very well, iv chatted w/ him before, and he is very nice.

Not sure how skilled he is PvE wise, ummm i say gif :)

gl Verm :)

"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall"

September 08, 2009, 01:23:15 am
Reply #11

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2009, 01:23:15 am »
Did well today!

Sounds good to me.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 05:01:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length

132 Guests, 0 Users