Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Trig, an old friend.

September 15, 2009, 04:22:08 am
Read 3071 times

Offline trig

• Vendor Trash

Trig, an old friend.
« on: September 15, 2009, 04:22:08 am »
Hai guys, some of you may have heard Im back on Dunemaul! Thats right, Im going to annoy you all once again :)

I was hoping I good join the old Edge again, Its been a while and Ive missed you guys, you seem to have made great progress though, and the guild is looking great :)

Ok there's the minor application ass kissing over, down to business.

Me: Hi, my name is Tom Heald and Im a fun loving hormonal teenager! Ive recently finished College and passed with a Btec in Graphic Design and I have no plans to go to Uni, so atm all I do is pretty much play games :)

As my computer life is significantly more interesting and advanced than my real life, I will begin to talk about that :)
I'm pretty much a hardcore gamer, whether it comes to raiding on WoW, Unlocking on Tf2, getting gold medals on l4D or going pro on Cs:s I do it all. :) I have been playing WoW since release and I love it, Im currently playing a Mage, and I see no signs of re rolling in the future. Ive been in several guilds on different characters, Ive basically got/had every class at level 80, and in some cases, up to 3 of same class at 80, everything I do I take to the extreme.

I used to play l4d semi-competitively when it first came out, but I fell for my love of Counter Strike Source. Ive recently quit Css and there's a chance I will be attending and competing (and hopefully coming in the top 20) of the next I-series :p

There isn't much to say about my Real life, but I don't have a job, Im not in education, and I don't actively do much at all apart from go out drinking with mates :) Im 18, turning 19 in October, I live in the Uk just south of Manchester in a town called Wilmslow, next to Alderly edge.

My Sponsor: Earlier today I was thinking how great Iron Edge is, and then I ran into my old friend Shannaro and we got chatting :)  I would like I got on with all the Iron Edge members when I was last on Dunemaul, Shannaro especially! :) I always referred to him as my Enchanting bitch, but at his prices, I suppose there are little perks :p

Id love to get back into Iron Edge and see my old friends, I can promise you I will bring love and joy to the ever flowing green stream of up lifting guild chat :)

Thank you for taking the time to read this post :) Positive or Negative feedback is appreciated. :p

September 15, 2009, 04:25:29 am
Reply #1

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: Trig, an old friend.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 04:25:29 am »
Why did you leave again? I vaguely remember you haunting guild chat a bit... but never really... up to much... Was it one of our famous 'charity' invites?

You quit CSS, but you'll be competing at the I-series in November? (I may see you there!)

-D
Now I run a tech website.

September 15, 2009, 06:13:00 am
Reply #2

Offline trig

• Vendor Trash

Re: Trig, an old friend.
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 06:13:00 am »
Hehe, well quit is a strong word... I play a few mixes every day, but about 2 weeks ago I was none stop spamming with some big names like glg.. tlr, invicta and so on :)
And yeah, it will be cool if we met up in I series... then you can do Dunemaul a favor and punch me in the face :p

Yea I left Dunemaul because the server seemed dead, I went to pursue to PvP dream on Stormscale, and I found it :) I made a Paladin and joined Prestige Gaming, so I was on SS for like a year or so :)

And regarding the charity invite... hm I dont know, I had a couple of friends in the guild, and I was taken to some raids, I actually believe I was there for the First Doomwalker... (I joined just as TBC came out)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:59:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

37 Guests, 4 Users
Spetsnaz, Rexa, kodin, Stepan