Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Feral druid application

August 23, 2010, 05:55:14 pm
Read 9232 times

Offline Flinthoof

• Vendor Trash

Feral druid application
« on: August 23, 2010, 05:55:14 pm »
Personal Information:

My name is Wesley van den Berg, i live in Meppel in the north/east from the Netherlands
I am 20 years old (21-09-1989) and still going to school, now we have summervacation  i'm currently working untill i find myself a new education.
Next to playing wow im going to the gym to work out and in the weekens i go out once in a while, also like to watch football once in a while, mostly champions leageu

Character information:

I'm applying for bteam with my feral tank/dps druid Flinthoof

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=Flinthoof

You will see several "tanking items" next to dps items but these items will be regemmed and reenchanted into dps

*If you see no dps items at all i forgot to put on the items before i logged

Raiding:

Monday: Available
Tuesday: Available
Wensday:
Thursday:
Friday: Depens since we eat late on fridays
Saturday: Depens on plans we made with friends
Sunday:

Raiding experience:

Kara - cleared
Zul'Aman - cleared
Gruul - cleared
magtheridon - cleared
Ssc - Missing Lady Vashj
TK - cleared
Mount hyjal - cleared
Black Temple - cleared
Never been in Sunwell

Naxxramas - cleared
Sartharion - cleared
malygos - cleared
Ulduar - Missing several bosses on 25, cleared in 10
ToC - 4/5 in heroic
Icc - Missing blood queen, Sindra and lk. *Only boss i never try'd is blood queen
Rs - You try to find a pug for a new raid wich is hard(er) than 30%icc

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history:
I will try to avoid a wall of tekst.

My gaming history started i think about a year of 6 ago with Mohaa:sh, first person shooter. A friend told me to try this game so i started to play it. I never was a real pro in the game but i had my fun when i was playing good for a change.
My world of warcraft history started about february '07 when cinn told me to start play world of warcraft, and ofcourse i also had to try this. My first real character was a Dreanei shaman on Tarren Mill were most of my friends were playing.
After a few months we sort of splitted up to different servers, i went to anh'qiriaj horde were i started my first Horde account and my first lvl 70. Zéb undead rogue. When i was around lvl 45 i transfered my rogue to Dunemaul were my rogue still waits in piece to finaly reach the 80's.
anyway when i hitted the 70's on my rogue i joined the guild Red sun Rising and we started to do some Karazhan runs, back in tbc RsR was a great guild to be in, we had a lot of fun always, raided a few days a week and we managed to clear kara after a few weeks we also cleared gruul quickly
and geared up so we could start on TK and Ssc, to bad rsr always had a big problem in 25's, not clearing but getting 25 good geared ppl online at the same time. After weeks we had a well geared group and we went to TK and ssc were we had some big time problems with killing bosses due lack of
willing to know tac's or actualy listen to ppl. When we were not raiding and i done all my dailys and other crap on my rogue i was lvling my druid, once i facerolled through outlands i quickly geared up my druid for raids and changed from main. Cause rsr again had major problems with getting 25m online
for ssc and tk when most of the good guild already cleared Black Temple i knew it was time for a big change, i left rsr and applyed for Root, got accepted and we facerolled 4/5 bosses in ssc and 4/5 in Hyjal, * i do need to mention i was resto* but still was able to be 1 of the top healers. We also tryd some
Bosses in Black temple and we cleared up untill i believe it was Teron Gorefiend. After a few weeks after joining Root the GM disbanded it. I was guildless about a week or two and i tryd my application to Equilibrium, got accepted and got 2 boosts in Black Temple. Also i wasnt welcome that long in Equilibrium
and they kicked me out because i was offline for a day or 2/3. So i was guildless again and had no other choice but to go back to RsR and just had some fun with ppl there untill Wotlk came out.
When wotlk was finaly out i lvled from 70>80 while beeing resto. I was the 4th or 5th player in rsr to hit the 80's. While waiting for the others i mostly try'd to farm gear and dailys. When we finaly had a 10m naxx run ready i topped about all bosses/raids as healer. after a long long long period of doing 10's
we finaly were able to start in 25's. were we got stuck on Thaddius. after weeks of some serious failruns we finaly managed to killed him, not long after we completely cleared naxx25 Ulduar already came out so the GM and officers wanted to make a start in 10m Ulduar, ofcourse we had alot of ppl leaving before we
even managed to kill a few bosses in 10's. we got stuck on Mimiron for several weeks. i was about ready to leave again cause most guild killed yogg-saron already. just going to skip some stuff here about me and anxieux making a second 10m blablabla recruited some ppl for second 10m both groups finaly managed to kill yogg 10m
and we went 25m, cleared about 6 bosses in uld25 try'd some 10m heroic version etcetc didnt work great, toc came out we did some 10's was rly boring cause ppl even had the biggest problems with the Northerend beast so i left when i was completly done with rsr and eventually i would never returned to them again cause i was not welcome anymore
(this was probably the best momeny in my wow history). Anyway i was talking with Supercommand from Ravenous than and i was asking if they were looking for a feral tank and to my suprise they were looking for 1, so i apply's right away and got accepted, when i got accepted they were trying heroic Twin Val'kyr, i was 1 of the lucky to be at the first kill.
But than every1's biggest fear came around the corner.... school, i had to go for internship for 4 months wich did not worked with raiding aswell so super told me it was not working and i had to leave. So once again i was guildless for a while. But than i heard Rigor Mortis were looking for a tank and i try'd my luck and got accepted there, i knew i was only backup tank
and they needed 1 cause a few of their tanks went of holidays. got some boosts in Icc25, cleared almost all bosses, at that time RM was at Sindragosa, we whiped a few days but did not managed to kill him. When 1 of their main tanks retunred i was pushed back a little for backup and they managed to kill sindra and went for lk, their mt disconnected so this was my first
time ever i was fighting the LK, this was with i think the +5%buff. we did not manage to get pass the second phase. But than more tanks came back and i got pushed back for backup more and more wich was more than i expected to be,  stayed in Rm for about a month before i knew i was never able to be a part of the main group so i had to leave, luckely some ppl knew
my name and i was able to rejoin NKVD quickly after i left RM but this was just for a new raidgroup in cata wich took way way to long for me. Even after that i was able to join a guild on a different server ( Executus EU ), a friend of me transfered there and told me they were looking for more ppl to start a new *most part Dutch raidguild* in icc25 etc, but after i transfered there
i learnd the new ppl fast and i had a bad feeling about them and i was right, most of them were tards, so i told my friend i was not able to play with these ppl and left the guild in a week or so, stay'd guildless for a while did some icc 10/25 pugs to start farming feral dps gear, when i almost had a full set cinn told me that IE bteam were lf a feral dps so i transfered back quickly
and spoke with Yoice and Hugman if they still were lf a feral kitty, also told them i missed only a few items wich was no problem. I think im now were i started the application for b team and i kinda told everything i can remember from my history in wow. Now im done with this i can see i was not able to avoid making THE wall of tekst. Anyway if you need any more information im sure
Cinn can tell you more cause he was the person that made me start playing wow. Tyvm

Why u want to join Iron Edge:
Next to knowing bteam were lf a kitten i know IE is a strong guild, good progress and some nice ppl.
Also i prefer a raidguild were i can play wow and have my fun, but also have plenty of time for other stuff like school, going to the gym, maby work, going out etcetc
And ofcourse i want to settle myself in a strong guild for what will come in the future, (cata etc)

Any last words:

Well i hope i told everything you guys wanted to know, if you need any more information and im not online feel free to /w Cinn , im sure he can tell you alot about me.

August 23, 2010, 06:07:45 pm
Reply #1

Offline Blackwhale

• Guild Member

Re: Feral druid application
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 06:07:45 pm »
Dividing the text up abit wont make history text crit eye for 1029124124124 damage.

Nice application tho and GL, tanking gear is still on btw.
If pluto isnt a planet because its a dwarf, does that mean dwarfs aint people?

August 23, 2010, 06:13:56 pm
Reply #2

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 06:13:56 pm »
Seems you wrote it in something that has hard wrap.  Very bad!  That or you're far too fond of using enter.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

August 23, 2010, 06:18:55 pm
Reply #3

Offline Blackwhale

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 06:18:55 pm »
Seems you wrote it in something that has hard wrap.  Very bad!  That or you're far too fond of using enter.

Perhaps enter is the key binded to swipe and he developed this bad habit of pressing it all the time.
If pluto isnt a planet because its a dwarf, does that mean dwarfs aint people?

August 23, 2010, 06:34:32 pm
Reply #4

Offline Yathezai

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 06:34:32 pm »
I've raided quite a lot with Flint in RSR, he has always been extremely active, too active for RSR anyway. He's also a good Druid, knew all his specs well. Friendly guy, but also impatient when things don't go well, which can definitely piss him off. But he is a great raider, always took care of his gear, flasks etc., always had spare stuff for the slackers in our raids (that was about 75%, mind you).

Good luck!  :)

August 23, 2010, 08:17:06 pm
Reply #5

Offline Flinthoof

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2010, 08:17:06 pm »

y i kinda used Scrapbook? i think thats the correct word, anyway my Word is for some reason fucked up and i cannot find the disc to reinstall it

August 23, 2010, 08:51:59 pm
Reply #6

Kilizion

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2010, 08:51:59 pm »
We could do with a feral cat! Good luck mate, looks like you put a lot of effort into this application.

August 23, 2010, 08:52:12 pm
Reply #7

Offline Cheerycoke

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2010, 08:52:12 pm »
good apply mate! i wish you good luck :)
I am a mage

August 23, 2010, 08:55:16 pm
Reply #8

Offline Cheerycoke

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2010, 08:55:16 pm »
also . nice sig kili
I am a mage

August 24, 2010, 12:02:42 am
Reply #9

Offline Cinn

• Former Member

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2010, 12:02:42 am »
HATERS GONNA HATE

apart from being a mate of mine Flints always been way too active in WoW, involved in the RSR community and being the general go to guy for every slacker who forgot to bring flasks

ive seen em play all specs in almost all instances and he would definately make a nice addition to the Beej raid
Ya little light niggas couldn't feed my shadows

August 24, 2010, 01:22:14 am
Reply #10

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2010, 01:22:14 am »
I recognise that name! Hello, Flint!
Now I run a tech website.

August 25, 2010, 12:00:19 am
Reply #11

Offline Flinthoof

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2010, 12:00:19 am »
I recognise that name! Hello, Flint!

For some reason i recognise your name to! have you been in rsr? :o

August 25, 2010, 02:49:33 am
Reply #12

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2010, 02:49:33 am »
No... but we have probably roleplayed around Orgrimmar at some stage :P

August 25, 2010, 08:06:56 am
Reply #13

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2010, 08:06:56 am »
do you suffer from the disease that been going around and lately called "The Earthquake-syndrom"?
We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

August 25, 2010, 02:26:31 pm
Reply #14

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2010, 02:26:31 pm »
Is that the one where people get suddenly burnt out after attending two raids a week for a few months?

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 11:23:11 am

Login with username, password and session length

52 Guests, 0 Users